Aaron Paul

No problem!
Old 04-14-2021, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

Quote:
evangelinelillyofficial Dear Young Fans,

I just wrote a post about growing up, and parenting, and grace, and failure. You responded so beautifully and were on my mind so powerfully, I had to pull over on the side of the road, mid drive home, and write to you.

So many of you shared fear. Fear for your future. Fear for your today. I understand. I feel your fear. I face similar fears...for myself, for my children. You are beautiful in your fear. You are also capable of experiencing peace.

I can only tell you what I have learned from my own experience: No matter how bad things get, no matter how upside down the world seems, peace can be found if you learn to quiet the noises coming from without, and get to know the voice within.

We all have an inner guide. It has been called many names: still-small-voice, Holy Spirit, Atman, Krishna, conscience, inspiration...the name is not important. What is important is learning to listen to the voice that comes from the deepest place within you. If you look for it, if you sit still and listen, you will learn to hear it.

This is your first guide. Many more guides will surround you in your life, but you will only know which ones to listen to if you are first in tune with the One within you.

All my love.

#fear #peace #innerguide #holyspirit #atman #krishna #listen #bestill #pray #meditate #bestillandknow
Old 04-15-2021, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She is such an inspiration
Old 04-16-2021, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

She is
Old 04-16-2021, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No doubt
Old 04-22-2021, 02:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Not just a pretty face .
Old 04-26-2021, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

Quote:
evangelinelillyofficial I once dated a man who was so full of venom and anger towards the church that he couldn’t see truth in anything dressed in the cloak of religions. But I believe that truth is everywhere. It can be found in the darkest hovel and in the highest temples if you have ears to hear it. Truth speaks and meets you where you are at.

(I took this photo on a nature walk in the Canadian Pacific North West #myhome #mysanctuary #mytruth)

#truth #church #religion #sanctuary
Old 04-27-2021, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Canada is pretty cool
Old 04-28-2021, 01:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ouch. I wonder who she's talking about.
Old 05-03-2021, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

Quote:
evangelinelillyofficial Just had my first Quantumania fitting!!!!!!!!!!! YES I want to show you pics of the Wasp suit. YES I want to sneak you all in the room with me to get excited about what’s to come. But NO I will NOT be a @tomholland2013 nor a @markruffalo Zero spoilers here .

Instead I will share that the costumer and tailor were two guys I worked with back on #LOST! . Was such a cool blast from the past and a strange collision of worlds! #lostmeetsmarvel

#nospoilers @marvel @marvelstudios #wasp #antmanandthewasp #quantumania
Old 05-03-2021, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Very cool
Old 05-11-2021, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

Sorry these are late:

Quote:
evangelinelillyofficial Pretty good looking dude, if you ask me.

Photo credit: cinepremiere.com.mx

Quote:
evangelinelillyofficial My phone was broken on Thursday so I wasn’t able to send this little Happy Birthday ode to my on screen Mama. Just one more reason she was one of my childhood idols.

Happy Belated Birthday Michelle! You are still the coolest EVER!

#angelademarco #marriedtothemob #childhoodidol @michellepfeifferofficial

Quote:
evangelinelillyofficial Behind the scenes w @sopheakseng_ and @hilseycook (This has a VERY #Squickery vibe, if you ask me. )

Tim Watson photoshoot, NZ

@thesquickerwonkers #thesquickerwonkers #carnies #marriedtothemob that about describes life on set

#newzealand #kiwisforlife!

Quote:
evangelinelillyofficial “A sacred myth keeps people healthy, happy, and whole - even inside their pain. They give deep meaning, and pull us into “deep time” (which encompasses all time, past and future, geological and cosmological, and not just our little time or culture). Such stories are the very food of the soul, and they are what we are trying to get back to when we start fairy tales with phrases like “Once upon a time” or “Long ago, in a faraway land.” Catholics used to say at the end of their Latin prayers, Per omnia saecula saeculorum, loosely translated as “through all the ages of ages.” Somehow deep time orients the psyche, gives ultimate perspective, realigns us, grounds us, and thus heals us. We belong to a Mystery far grander than our little selves and our little time. Great storytellers and spiritual teachers always know this.” #richardrohr #fallingupwards

#teaching #guiding #uplifting #healing #stories #myth @marvelstudios @marvel #LOST #hobbit #realsteel @thehughjackman #matthewfox #paulrudd @orlandobloom #legolas #antman #antmanandthewasp #wasp @michellepfeifferofficial #michaeldouglas #orlandobloom #hughjackman #marvel @officialjoshholloway #joshholloway

Quote:
evangelinelillyofficial When I was 16 I wrote a myth about how birds came to have wings and submitted it for an English assignment. I was so proud of that story and thought I would get an A on it. But when the assignment was handed back, my teacher called me forward. “This is forged.” He didn’t believe it was my creation. I was devastated. Until I spoke to my mom about it. She absolutely believed it was my story, birthed of my vivid imagination and told me not to worry about my failing grade. “I think it’s amazing. I’m so proud of you.”

Suddenly my teachers lack of faith in me changed from a devastation to a compliment. If he thought the story was so good it must be forged, then I must be a talented writer. How cool. But only because my mom believed in me.

A mother’s faith can reshape reality and my mother has always had faith in me. Her faith is behind me for every mountain I climb in my life. *♀️

#happymothersday to all the mothers out there helping their kids reach the heights they were meant to climb.
[ig]p/COuOn_KAS0x[ig]

Quote:
evangelinelillyofficial #waspworkout After two years of illness, injury and slow and gentle recovery, it is time, once again, for me to turn my sights back to Wasp. Quantumania here I come...even if I have to hobble to get there!

@marvelstudios #marvel @marvel #antman #wasp #antmanandthewasp #quantumania #bekindtoyourself #bekindtoyourbody

Quote:
evangelinelillyofficial Foundation Training

(NOT AN INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO. I am just a beginner in this technique as you can probably tell from how long it takes me to get my footing set up . For professional guidance pls visit link in bio. @foundationtraining)

#waspworkout . I have spent a good part of the past two years in bed struggling through a very serious physical breakdown. Now I need to rebuild my strength in order to be able to bring the Wasp back to life again. In order to build strength, I need a strong base. My base is so compromised from decades of injury, misalignment, compensation and over-working. So, that is where I am starting - with my foundation. While the movements seem simple, Eric Goodman’s Foundation Training exercises are rebuilding my whole structure from the ground up. Lots of tiny details - spread your toes, outside edges of the feet parallel, three points of contact on the foot, breath into your ribs front and back and sides, lift the tip of the skull, etc - are what make his postural exercises so uniquely effective.

After 26 years of lower back pain, injury and weakness, I am starting to feel strength coming into that area of my body again and it feels amazing! . My heart is so full of gratitude for Eric’s research, dedication and passion to share his theories with the world. And I am so grateful that he will hopefully help me be able to do justice to this epic heroine one more time.

“Slowly, slowly”, said the Hare to the Wasp. “Gently, gently.”

#wasp @marvelstudios @marvel #antmanandthewasp #quantumania #strength #beach #waves #wavesounds

Quote:
evangelinelillyofficial @foundationtraining #waspworkout

Love the soothing sounds of the beach and healthy strength building exercises? Check out my recent IGTV Wasp Workout video. This is my primary strength builder right now for #Quantumania Slow and steady wins the race.

(Link in bio)

#wasp @marvelstudios @marvel #antmanandthewasp #quantumania #strength #beach
Old 05-12-2021, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It is great that she has been posting
Old 05-14-2021, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

She has been posting more recently. Love her homage to her movie mom
Old 05-18-2021, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes that is very sweet and I love all the posts.