Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 01-14-2009, 12:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaylaRose (View Post)
When I read Demi Jonas it just sounded too perfect. It was like fate.
oh yes totally agree with you =) it's just perfect

Demetria Devonne Jonas

Old 01-14-2009, 12:12 PM
Master Fan

it does plus serously she pretty much is
Old 01-14-2009, 12:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovatojonas (View Post)
I dunno, she wore a red dress for Selena's party. I'm pretty sure she will wear a dress of some sort though, probably black or white though whatever they wear, they'll both look amazing.
Yeah, well, she has yet to wear a red dress out in public, you know? But she has become more and more confident in herself and wears more and more feminine things... I wonder if it's due to a certain someone we like to call Joe?

joseph&demetria
Old 01-14-2009, 12:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah, well, she has yet to wear a red dress out in public, you know? But she has become more and more confident in herself and wears more and more feminine things... I wonder if it's due to a certain someone we like to call Joe?
Of course it is, I've noticed how before she used to always just wear band-tees and jeans but now she's wearing a lot of dresses and skirts

lovatojonas ---> Believe In Me
Old 01-14-2009, 12:37 PM
Extreme Fan

And all of these changes of her becoming more "feminine" has started around the time after their tour, after a Joe broke up with you-know-who.

joseph&demetria
Old 01-14-2009, 12:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
And all of these changes of her becoming more "feminine" has started around the time after their tour, after a Joe broke up with you-know-who.
Yup, and everyone time she's seen with Joe at the moment she's either wearing a dress or skirt; NYE, Radio Disney, and at that concert in November when they were both playing

Old 01-14-2009, 12:49 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeah Demi does tend to dress more feminine now and did say she enjoys wearing skirts and tights now. It must be because Joe makes her feel more confident in herself in what she wears like HOB. He was checking her out and Joe also tends to wear BLACK AND RED NOW. Which happen to be Demi's favorite colors and it seems he's trying to impress her to become her perfect guy description. But to Joe Demi looks gorgeous either way.
Old 01-14-2009, 12:56 PM
Extreme Fan

I hadn't actually noticed she wore dresses only around JB lately. lol But now that I think about it, she is. I don't really remember seeing her in a skirt or dress at any event where JB wasn't present apart from shooting her La La Land music video...

joseph&demetria
Old 01-14-2009, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
But to Joe Demi looks gorgeous either way.
Of course he does

Quote:
I hadn't actually noticed she wore dresses only around JB lately. lol But now that I think about it, she is. I don't really remember seeing her in a skirt or dress at any event where JB wasn't present apart from shooting her La La Land music video...
I know, I was just thinking that I hadn't really seen Demi in jeans recently except for her shows and then I remembered that recently she's been with Joe a lot I would say she was doing it to impress him but I don't think she is because she doesn't need to impress him, it's great that she feels confident to wear that stuff around him.

Old 01-14-2009, 01:23 PM
Extreme Fan

I was gonna say! lol She already said she walks around in her sweats in her glasses and without makeup around the boys... And dude, that takes some serious confidence.
So I guess the boys did good by her and made her more confident in what she can wear. Of course, the appreciative glances Joe gives her whenever she wears dresses might have something to do with it too!

joseph&demetria
Old 01-14-2009, 01:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
So I guess the boys did good by her and made her more confident in what she can wear. Of course, the appreciative glances Joe gives her whenever she wears dresses might have something to do with it too!
Yeah its great that she does that because you can tell that she used to have some confidence issues and hopefully the boys helped her overcome them, they must have because she's able to sing in front of thousands now without getting scared, I bet they helped her with that to
And she can't have not noticed the kind of looks that Joe gives her, especially at HOB

Old 01-14-2009, 01:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Yeah its great that she does that because you can tell that she used to have some confidence issues and hopefully the boys helped her overcome them, they must have because she's able to sing in front of thousands now without getting scared, I bet they helped her with that to
And she can't have not noticed the kind of looks that Joe gives her, especially at HOB
I thought I was pretty much the only who's seen the insecurities she had when she was performing on stage at first. She's grown so much. And it would be mighty hard to not notice all those looks Joseph loves to give her. And all those hugs...

joseph&demetria
Old 01-14-2009, 01:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I thought I was pretty much the only who's seen the insecurities she had when she was performing on stage at first. She's grown so much. And it would be mighty hard to not notice all those looks Joseph loves to give her. And all those hugs...
No, she has definitely grown as an artist on stage, she's always looked kinda confident because she's never been one of those singers who just stand still but she's got so much more confident like when she's talking to the audience and moving around the stage
I've always wondered whether she'd ever questioned him about the way he looks at her sometimes, that would be a conversation I'd love to here

Old 01-14-2009, 01:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey Girls

Quote:
No, she has definitely grown as an artist on stage, she's always looked kinda confident because she's never been one of those singers who just stand still but she's got so much more confident like when she's talking to the audience and moving around the stage
I've always wondered whether she'd ever questioned him about the way he looks at her sometimes, that would be a conversation I'd love to here
That would be an amzing conversation to hear....i can just imagine Joe's face getting all red and hear him start to stutter..
Old 01-14-2009, 01:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovatojonas
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoiceInsideMyHead
That would be an amzing conversation to hear....i can just imagine Joe's face getting all red and hear him start to stutter..
Oh yeah. Totally. Joe would stutter at first, then try to be all suave (failing miserably, naturally), then be honest with her and tell her she's beautiful no matter what she does/wears and that's why he stares. ...or say something like about how she's a good performer and that impresses him or something. Depending on how serious he wants the talk to be.

joseph&demetria
Closed Thread   Post New Thread