Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 01-11-2009, 01:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I want Selena to like say in an interview soon that she and Demi spent this weekend hanging out
Quote:
Then it's like "Okay, Selena totally outed Joe/Demi"
Yeah it would be awesome if someone let it slip about Joe and Demi in an interview

lovatojonas ---> Believe In Me
Old 01-11-2009, 01:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeltheground (View Post)
LOL That would be awesome. Then it's like "Okay, Selena totally outed Joe/Demi". Or that's at least how my mind would take that piece of information.

Thats how I would take it too.
Like Selena would be like 'Yeah me and Demi spent the weekend hanging out, eating pocorn and pickles '
And we will all be OMG, they went to JB's dinner party lol
Old 01-11-2009, 01:08 PM
New Fan

New thread

Joe ♥ Demi
Taise
Old 01-11-2009, 01:11 PM
Extreme Fan

I actually think Selena will be the one to first to admit to Joe/Demi because she's such a shipper. I think she's so private about her own relationship that when the focus is on her best friend it could easily slip out. Hehe

joseph&demetria
Old 01-11-2009, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

hahaha then she would be like oops omg im sorry demi
Old 01-11-2009, 01:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the new thread Jo

*catches up with what I've missed from the previous thread*
Oh, I really hope Demi's at their dinner party!

Han & Jo, are you staying up tonight to watch the Golden Globes? ;P I think I'll record it
Old 01-11-2009, 01:15 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I actually think Selena will be the one to first to admit to Joe/Demi because she's such a shipper. I think she's so private about her own relationship that when the focus is on her best friend it could easily slip out. Hehe
Yeahh I can see that happening too, Selena can spill about Jemi!
Everyone will cheer! But I don't know if she would because Demi has covered up for Nick and Selena for ages
Old 01-11-2009, 01:17 PM
Master Fan

true
Old 01-11-2009, 01:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yenetai
Han & Jo, are you staying up tonight to watch the Golden Globes? ;P I think I'll record it
I wish I could, but I can't. I need to close myself off tonight and study my butt off for a Religion test tomorrow. I should have done it all day but I never did it, so I have to do it before I sleep. Plus, then I have to ACTUALLY sleep and wake up earlier than usual to cram a little more before school. >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca <3's Jemi
But I don't know if she would because Demi has covered up for Nick and Selena for ages
Well obviously she wouldn't be like calling up magazines and be like "Joe and Demi are dating!", but like it would happen accidentally in like an interview. Like someone asks about Demi and Sel - being the awesome friend she is - gets all excited and talks about how well Demi's doing and would then proceed to say some funny story about Demi which just happens to involve Joe and she'd be like "Yeah, and Joe thinking Demi was adorable just grabbed her and kissed her, it was so funny" and go "OOPS! That was not meant to be in the story!" lol

joseph&demetria
Old 01-11-2009, 01:28 PM
Passionate Fan

[/QUOTE]Well obviously she wouldn't be like calling up magazines and be like "Joe and Demi are dating!", but like it would happen accidentally in like an interview. Like someone asks about Demi and Sel - being the awesome friend she is - gets all excited and talks about how well Demi's doing and would then proceed to say some funny story about Demi which just happens to involve Joe and she'd be like "Yeah, and Joe thinking Demi was adorable just grabbed her and kissed her, it was so funny" and go "OOPS! That was not meant to be in the story!" lol[/QUOTE]

Yeahh I can see that happening, and her trying to make out that she didn't say that, but laughing, but I can see Nick sorta telling a story and letting something spill too!!
Old 01-11-2009, 01:36 PM
Extreme Fan

LOL Yeah, Nick and Selena would spill Joe/Demi instead of admitting to their own relationship.

joseph&demetria
Old 01-11-2009, 01:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Yeahh and then Joe/Demi can spill on Nick/Selena too.

Nahh I can just see Nick making a comment about Demi then just smirking at Joe, waiting for his reaction
Old 01-11-2009, 01:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
LOL Yeah, Nick and Selena would spill Joe/Demi instead of admitting to their own relationship.
rofl I can totally see that happening
Old 01-11-2009, 01:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca <3's Jemi
Nahh I can just see Nick making a comment about Demi then just smirking at Joe, waiting for his reaction
Yeah, I can see that too. He's practically doing it already. I mean, if you listen to the Radio Disney interview when Ernie D asks if they had a nice holiday and stuff, Nick's the first one to offer like an explaination of what they were doing and then he immediately goes "So Demi how was your holiday?" in a voice that clearly says he knows exactly how she spent her holidays - obviously since she was with them. It's just one of those things I see Nick doing to rib Joe subtly in front of everyone. Bet Nick was shooting pointed looks at Joe when he said it.

joseph&demetria
Old 01-11-2009, 01:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

WOW girls, already a new thread?
I'm deeply impressed!

Well, while you kept up the posting stuff I've devoted myself to a little
Vid-Making, since I couldn't get something out of my mind....

Who has also thought of the specific scene from "Ghost" when Jemi mentioned their molding session?.. ..

Speaking for myself, I SO couldn't get it out of my mind and therefore I took this specific scene and put a bit Jemi into the mix.. ..

I'm going to upload it on YT right now, so if you wanna check it out later, I can post the link here..

Oh and can someone please fill me into the 50th thread stuff (cause I read that almost everyone is making something for it and since I'm also in graphic, vid and fanfiction stuff, I'm maybe also for a little challenge )..
A song in tune that was meant to last
Such a beautiful Melody - That's the Sound of Jemistry ~
Closed Thread   Post New Thread