Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 04:59 PM
Master Fan

Stina!

Ying!
Old 10-03-2008, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Tiff. Han wrote a new fic today and posted on sentencesofours if you haven't seen it. It's Joe/Demi.
Old 10-03-2008, 05:05 PM
Loyal Fan

ooh!!!
I want to see it..but where is it?
And after all this time,you're still the one I love
Old 10-03-2008, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can post it here.

Kathryn posted new icons: _kathrynnn: 049: 30 Disney Star Icons + 6 Banners
Old 10-03-2008, 05:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflygoodbye (View Post)
I can post it here.
thanks Stina
Old 10-03-2008, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Here it is:

Quote:
Wrapping

There'd been a rumour around the set for a couple of days that Demi was getting everyone together for the final wrap of the movie, for a "special treat" as Matthew had called it. It had been no use actually asking anyone about it, either they didn't know or they didn't want to say, only smiling secretively.

The final day of shooting came and went and it was bittersweet like nothing he'd ever experienced. He was really happy the movie was wrapping because they'd all put so much hard work into it, the time, the sweat, tears and occasional blood... But it was so much fun, so different from touring but equally amazing. The cabins, the late-night hang-outs, the pranks, the feeling of actually being at camp - nothing could beat that. What he was going to miss most of all, though, was the people. The amazing cast and crew. Demi especially. They'd grown so close during this whole process, she was his best friend now.

He smiled at her as she sat down beside him on the stage. Everyone was gathering around them, facing Matthew and his assistant Daniel, waiting for the big, dramatic shout of "That's a wrap!".

It didn't come.

Instead Demi was called up, getting sandwiched between the two men, a wide smile on her face. Apparently the rumours had been true, Demi had indeed a special treat for them, for all of them.

"Demi here, has been creating a little something to celebrate this moment. Our little songbird is going to sing us a song. A very special song."

Under applause she was handed her guitar and a chair to sit on. He couldn't take his eyes off her, wondering what she could have composed. He knew she had an amazing voice and she was a fantastic songwriter, but this felt different from everything else. Maybe it was the glint in her eyes or just the atmosphere, but something felt different.

"Okay, so this might not be as good as promised," Demi started, glaring playfully at Matthew, "but I just wanted to do something like a thank you for making this experience so awesome." She flashed everyone a wide smile, causing laughs among the group. She took a deep breath and a hint of uncertainty crossed her face for a second. "Here goes..."

He tried to smile reassuringly, but his face didn't seem to want to cooperate. As the first cords came out of her guitar he realised it wouldn't be one of her up-beat, rocking songs and that alone made him realise he wouldn't come through this without tears. She looked up from her guitar and smiled slowly.

"Take care of yourself darling, I guess, I guess this is goodbye. Tomorrow's coming quicker than yesterday came today, I guess this is goodnight."

He saw a teasing smile creep onto the lips as she looked up to face everyone.

"Cause we've all got one last night together so let's start the party."

The laughs sounded around him and he wanted to laugh too, wanted to smile, but his face still refused to work. Just as he'd expected, the lyrics were something different, something so her that it could be nothing but amazing.

"You know we rocked, promise you won't forget about me."

How could he forget her? Forget anyone here? If nothing else, this was his first movie, the first foray into the world of acting, so there was no question about forgetting this experience, forgetting this cast. He only hoped there wouldn't be a time when he needed to remember it, only hoped that everyone would stay in touch so there wouldn't be a need to remember, only reminisce.

"So these moments spent are coming to an end, I'm counting seconds until next time again, listen: one, two, three four, five, six seven, eight nine, we couldn't change it if we tried, one two, three four, goodbye."

There was a short break in a music and he could hear a scattered applause before she started strumming the guitar again, a smile on her face. When didn't she smile? He had always been drawn to that smile, drawn to the fact that she always seemed to find the positive side of things.

"And I'll be aching before and after we depart, from remembrances of the very start. The grand memories together..."

The implications of her words hit him hard. He knew he'd be aching too, perhaps not physically like he had at the start, during the rehearsals when he was forced to twist and turn his body in ways he didn't do naturally, but emotionally. They were grand memories, for sure.

"The grand memories together. Now here I am, it's your song I'll be singing, you're the voice I hear inside my head..."

There were loud guffaws at that line and he knew why. It was sweet of her to include him, him personally, in her song. He already knew he'd be singing all her songs, just like she did his, so just that mentioning was touching, a personal shout-out. He knew his face didn't portray the same happiness, the teasing glint that hers did, but he couldn't help it. His emotions had run high and low all week, culminating in today and this moment. Personal mentioning didn't help settle them.

"Well we'll never be too cool, for Camp Rock three..."

The laughter was too contagious and he let out a short chuckle, applauding her. He had to give it to her, she sure knew how to get a laugh out of everyone.

He really admired her, not only as a songwriter, but as a singer too. He couldn't help but stare as she belted out the last bit of the lyrics before her emotions got the best of her and the last countings of the song faded away into a self-conscious moan. That was probably what made her even more admirable in his eyes, the fact that she felt embarrassed and even a little annoyed she hadn't gotten to finish it perfectly. She sung so beautifully live, unprepared, like this and yet she felt like she needed to be perfect. No one was and that she tried so hard to be made her flawless.

The girls were openly crying, laughing while wiping the tears off their faces. He wanted to be able to that too. He felt like crying, felt like releasing all the emotions bottled up inside, but the tears wouldn't come. They'd come later, he knew that, when his guard was low enough. Probably late tonight when only Nick would be around to see him break down.

He could see Matthew hugging her tight, as she was holding on equally tight, and he knew he shouldn't feel jealous, but he was. Everyone was hugging her, taking turns to wrap their arms around her, laughing, crying and complimenting her while she humbly tried to deflect the praise, laughing through her tears.

Then suddenly, she was standing right in front of him.

He looked up, not having had the presence of mind to stand up yet, and tried to smile at her. Her smile wavered, her hair falling around her face, the large shirt she wore crumpled and hanging awkwardly off one shoulder.

"Hi," she whispered.

"Hey there."

He reached up, tugging on her hand. She complied instantly, her legs almost giving out. Her saving grace was his instinctual move to buffer the impact, tugging her forward. He was surprised to see it worked and he had an armful of Demi in his lap. Without thinking, he wrapped his arms around her, burying his face in her crook of her neck, feeling her arms around him, her breathing in his ear.

"Sorry," he muttered.

"S'ok," she whispered back. "Didn't mean to be a klutz."

"That's us, baby."

She laughed hoarsely, a sign she'd been holding in her emotions too. She agreed, tightening her arms around him. He did the same in return, not wanting to let go. Letting go meant letting go of this moment, making the end real, and he didn't want it to be real.

Eventually he had to let go, but it didn't mean he had to like it. So when they pulled apart he made a face, one of his stupid faces that always got her to laugh. He wasn't disappointed when her giggles rang out.

"Great job, Demi."

She had never been much like Mitchie, never really the shy girl who didn't know who she was, but whenever she blushed he was reminded that she was still so young, so innocent and very much someone who felt insecure about her songs, the personal songs.

"Thanks."

"What d'you say we go have ourselves a party? Make these moments last a little bit longer, stop counting the seconds?"

She laughed. "Joe Jonas, you dirty old man." Her eyes sparkled as a wide smile appeared on her face. "I'd love to."
Old 10-03-2008, 05:25 PM
Master Fan

I saw it! It's total love!

Saw Kat's icons too!

Old 10-03-2008, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Friend's Zone? Yeah right! I'm pretty sure she wouldn't admit even if they have/are dating.
Old 10-03-2008, 05:34 PM
Loyal Fan

haha!! it mentioned Jemi
They don't admit even they have something
but we all know it
Old 10-03-2008, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep!
Old 10-03-2008, 05:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Stina,thanks for posting the article!!!!!
i finished reading and I l love it
a little sad but sweet
Old 10-03-2008, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love the fact this thread is always moving.

The article is not true.
↳Adie | Tumblr | icon
Old 10-03-2008, 05:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adie010 (View Post)
I love the fact this thread is always moving.

The article is not true.

you are right!!
the article is not true!
they try to hide it
Old 10-03-2008, 05:59 PM
Master Fan

Yeah Demi's a pretty private person so I doubt she would tell us if she was dating Joe! We can dream though!
Old 10-03-2008, 06:01 PM
Loyal Fan

maybe Joe would be the one to tell
Closed Thread   Post New Thread