Now you see, why I'm scared
I can't open up my heart, without a care
So here I go, its what I feel
And for the first time in my life I know its real

I think that just summarizes Demi's hesitations

lovatojonas ---> Believe In Me
Old 07-03-2009, 03:24 AM
Extreme Fan

Yeah. I think she is really hesitant to trust and give her heart.
I love this song so much
(icon)
Old 07-03-2009, 03:45 AM
Master Fan

I can't wait to hear the recorded version
Old 07-03-2009, 04:06 AM
Master Fan

I know, its so beautiful

As are these two gorgeous people:

Old 07-03-2009, 04:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Joie*
And the "We miss you on the JB tour"
"I really wish I was touring with them! we had so much fun last summer!"
It was really, really cute. Shows that she still holds the boys in really high regards. There's like rumours going around they're like not talking or whatever and that Demi doesn't want to be affiliated with JB anymore and this just proves that it's all bull. She does love them and wants to tour with them more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelica9
Someone asked which JB she would be most likely to date and she said Kevin since he's engaged and there wouldn't be any rumors. Then, unlike her usual answer when she says it's disgusting, she said "whatever happens"
Plus, she was so adamant about not dating Sterling, DHenrie or her friend, she was like "No, no, no way" like she did at the 3D premiere. I love that her answer has changed again!

joseph&demetria
Old 07-03-2009, 04:11 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelica9 (View Post)
^yeah, real quick. Someone asked which JB she would be most likely to date and she said Kevin since he's engaged and there wouldn't be any rumors. Then, unlike her usual answer when she says it's disgusting, she said "whatever happens"

And, you're welcome girlies s
when she was all "whatever happens" she said it like real quick and it was as if she didn't want to answer the question. but come on demi, we all know you would want to date joe.
Old 07-03-2009, 04:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It was really, really cute. Shows that she still holds the boys in really high regards. There's like rumours going around they're like not talking or whatever and that Demi doesn't want to be affiliated with JB anymore and this just proves that it's all bull.
I think those rumors started because for a while she stopped mentioning them and she keeps saying she's glad she wrote the whole of her album this year but thats just because she loves music

If she didn't want to be affiliated with them then she wouldn't tour with then in SA and Europe

And now she's started mentioning them again all the time

Quote:
I love that her answer has changed again!
Me too

It shows something has changed again And for so long Demi has been denying everything but that has all changed now

Old 07-03-2009, 04:16 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Hey girls!
Old 07-03-2009, 04:18 AM
Master Fan

Hey Mel

Old 07-03-2009, 04:30 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Hey Lauren!
Old 07-03-2009, 04:44 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovatojonas
I think those rumors started because for a while she stopped mentioning them and she keeps saying she's glad she wrote the whole of her album this year but thats just because she loves music

If she didn't want to be affiliated with them then she wouldn't tour with then in SA and Europe

And now she's started mentioning them again all the time
Yeah, I think so too. And the fact that she said that "Don't Forget" was a "Jonas Brothers sounding album" and that "Here We Go Again" is "more her", you know? That somehow translates into her not liking the boys. How it does, I've no idea. It's like, whatever she's just happy to have made the music she loves to do not that she hates the Jonas Brothers or their sound!

But yeah, exactly, if she didn't want to be affiliated with them she wouldn't talk about them, wouldn't answer questions about them, wouldn't tour with them and probably wouldn't be in CR2 with them! Because even though she's in Disney she has the right to say no to movies she doesn't want to do (right?) and if she didn't want anything to do with JB then she wouldn't have done CR2 and be so excited about it!

joseph&demetria
Old 07-03-2009, 04:53 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, Demi just loves writing her own music, it doesn't mean she wants JB out of her life

And by writing her own music, it shuts up all the haters that say she'd be nowhere without JB

I'm sure Joe is really proud of her for breaking away a bit and getting her own audience

And by not writing with them, there's more of a chance that the songs can be about Joe

And yeah, she does have a right, and she's so excited for CR2 bless her

Old 07-03-2009, 05:04 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
she's so excited for CR2 bless her
Aren't we all?
I have to go for while...I'll be back
Old 07-03-2009, 05:08 AM
Passionate Fan

Heyy Girls

I loved the live chat her laugh is adorable and I love her hair dark
I feel at times she was annoyed at all the shoutouts and people asking questions she answered before like whats it like working with your best friend.

I love she changed her answer about JB - and obviously Kevin's engaged to Dani, she's said she'd never date a friends ex thus ruling out Nick (Miley&Selena) = she's talking about Joe
About the beanie being her fave item of clothing is Is it me or has she only just started just wearing them?!

Quote:
Yeah, I think so too. And the fact that she said that "Don't Forget" was a "Jonas Brothers sounding album" and that "Here We Go Again" is "more her", you know? That somehow translates into her not liking the boys. How it does, I've no idea. It's like, whatever she's just happy to have made the music she loves to do.But yeah, exactly, if she didn't want to be affiliated with them she wouldn't talk about them, wouldn't answer questions about them, wouldn't tour with them and probably wouldn't be in CR2 with them! Because even though she's in Disney she has the right to say no to movies she doesn't want to do (right?) and if she didn't want anything to do with JB then she wouldn't have done CR2 and be so excited about it!
I agree so much, her music is changing because she's getting older and because she knows what works with her voice.
Yeah Han, she can say no to performing/filming - it's her career
Yup she wouldn't talk about them, and Nick's written on this album with her aswell, which shows that yeah she doesn't want her album to be Jonas but because they know her so well, the album is more her!
And interviews, her manager can say what subjects aren't allowed to be mentioned so she doesn't have to talk abot JB at all.

Quote:
It was really, really cute. Shows that she still holds the boys in really high regards. There's like rumours going around they're like not talking or whatever and that Demi doesn't want to be affiliated with JB anymore and this just proves that it's all bull. She does love them and wants to tour with them more.
This!! And she obviously wanted to mention them or she would have skipped the question.
Between saying she misses touring with them, and being so happy for Kevin&Danielle is obvious how close they still are.

Quote:
Plus, she was so adamant about not dating Sterling, DHenrie or her friend, she was like "No, no, no way" like she did at the 3D premiere. I love that her answer has changed again!
I loved this so much!! And her outing Keith made me laugh
But i love that she says no to dating so many people and then when it comes to Joe/JB - she's all whatver happens

Quote:
It just fits them so much, like the way Demi would feel about starting a relationship with him
I love the lines about making her laugh and smile, since we all know who does that often
I think this will be my favourite too
And yeah I agree with you all, sums about her feelings/hestations about starting a relationship with him.
But I love those lines too, and yup we all know who she's talking about

Even though I would have loved to hear 'For The Love Of A Daughter', I'm actually quite glad she's not releasing it....
If she struggles to feel comfortable singing it, and isn't ready for the questions that will come I'm glad she's putting it on hold tbh.

End of Becky's long post
Old 07-03-2009, 05:56 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Very very long post! Hey Becky!