Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 06:36 AM
New Fan

I found an article about Miley and Nick
I hope it's true

Miley Cyrus can't decide between boyfriend Justin Gaston and ex flame Nick Jonas

Miley Cyrus in can't decide between boyfriend Justin Gaston and ex flame Nick Jonas
Old 04-24-2009, 08:02 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Clearly, the two are MFEO (made for each other, in teenspeak).
Oh my gosh. That just made me laugh my ass off. Seriously. Does anyone say MFEO? Ever?

Quote:
Says the insider: "I think Miley and Nick are definitely in the process of rekindling their romance.
Lord how I wish this were the truth. I don't know, though, cause the article is like... Who's the insider? And do you think Miley really like bawled at the thought of telling Gaston? I mean, I can see Nick being firm about telling him if they're like reconnecting, but I wouldn't think Nick to be the kind of guy that actually does anything about it while Miley's still in a relationship. Idk. I think it sounds very real - what with the whole "they're constantly on the phone" and their being together more and more - but then other parts are like "Really?" cause it sounds almost too good to be true, you know?

joseph&demetria
Old 04-24-2009, 08:26 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeltheground (View Post)
Oh my gosh. That just made me laugh my ass off. Seriously. Does anyone say MFEO? Ever?

Lord how I wish this were the truth. I don't know, though, cause the article is like... Who's the insider? And do you think Miley really like bawled at the thought of telling Gaston? I mean, I can see Nick being firm about telling him if they're like reconnecting, but I wouldn't think Nick to be the kind of guy that actually does anything about it while Miley's still in a relationship. Idk. I think it sounds very real - what with the whole "they're constantly on the phone" and their being together more and more - but then other parts are like "Really?" cause it sounds almost too good to be true, you know?

Nope never ever say that, never ever would

Totally agree with you Han, I want it to be true but why would some-one close to either Nick/Miley be spilling their secrets??

Some of it sounds like it could be,
But that might just be wishful thinking
Old 04-24-2009, 08:54 AM
Master Fan

A lot of does sound like it could be true because it does correlate what has been going on a lot lately but I'm keeping an open mind. What I find weird is the Jonas rep using the same "no comment" excuse like they do for JB's relationships. I mean during the Nick/Jordan rumors, they flat out said"no, they're not dating".

Stefan&Katherine
Old 04-24-2009, 10:10 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranny's **** (View Post)
What I find weird is the Jonas rep using the same "no comment" excuse like they do for JB's relationships. I mean during the Nick/Jordan rumors, they flat out said"no, they're not dating".
That's probably the only thing (well fine, AMONG the things) that make me think that it might be real. Because, seriously, Nick using the word "reconnecting", Miley doing Nick's sign, the rep not denying and the amount of time they've spent together in the last couple of months is just telling to their bond and eventual relationship again.

joseph&demetria
Old 04-24-2009, 10:16 AM
Master Fan

It's been so long since we've seen Mustin.
Old 04-24-2009, 10:18 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leneoth (View Post)
It's been so long since we've seen Mustin.
Also that. It makes me squee so bad!

joseph&demetria
Old 04-24-2009, 10:21 AM
Master Fan

I don't miss them!
Old 04-24-2009, 10:26 AM
Extreme Fan

Who does, honey? Who effin does?

joseph&demetria
Old 04-24-2009, 10:29 AM
Master Fan

I don't know!
Old 04-24-2009, 10:31 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
That's probably the only thing (well fine, AMONG the things) that make me think that it might be real. Because, seriously, Nick using the word "reconnecting", Miley doing Nick's sign, the rep not denying and the amount of time they've spent together in the last couple of months is just telling to their bond and eventual relationship again.
It's all adding up, and after hanging out with Nick; Miley starting writing a song.
Radom point who uses reconnecting to describe hanging out with a ex?? Nick's getting more obvious I still love the picture of him opening her door.

When her album comes out, I'll so be trying to guess what one it was

Mustin haven't been seen since that tense dinner/lunch they went on have they?
Bahh and if everything was brilliant between them, why isn't him in Europe with her, it's not like he has anything else to do

Please let this summer be the Niley reuinon and the Jemi start *fingers crossed*
Double date pictures would be
I'm not asking for much, just a couple of hand-holding pics
Old 04-24-2009, 10:34 AM
Master Fan

Niley and Jemi double dating. I would die!!!!!!!

Nick and Miley being OPEN about their relationship would be amazing. Holding hands and kissing in public.
Old 04-24-2009, 10:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
This, this so much THIS. let's not forget the Dodgers Game debacle. I actually think the thumbs up thing is the most telling of it all. She only started doing that recently meaning she was probably spending lots of time with him.

Quote:
Radom point who uses reconnecting to describe hanging out with a ex?? Nick's getting more obvious I still love the picture of him opening her door.
More importantly he used the same word "connecting" when they first met and dated. Plus Nick and Miley have NEVER been friends.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 04-24-2009, 10:40 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leneoth (View Post)
Niley and Jemi double dating. I would die!!!!!!!
Nick and Miley being OPEN about their relationship would be amazing. Holding hands and kissing in public.
Sameeee, and the girls are such good friends now that they can keep each company whilst the guys are busy ( not that I've thought about this at all )

And Nick and Demi are really good friends, and sameee with Joe/Mileyy. Joe used to be the one who made nice comments about Miles.

Awww them being all couplely and cute But not in a icky way, just a sweet, awww way :edit: okay that doesn't make sense

I think that they would have to be open about it this time, thats the only good thing I can see about Justin is that at least he publicly supports Miley.

But I think Nick will this time, because he won't want to lose her again

End of long post

Edit : Oooh I forgot the Dodgers thing, and how she was all I like it okayy, well Miley you've never mentioned it before
I just thought re-connecting is a 'friend' word, it is more of a coupley word, but maybe that's just the shipper in me's wishful thinking
Old 04-24-2009, 10:43 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranny's **** (View Post)
This, this so much THIS. let's not forget the Dodgers Game debacle. I actually think the thumbs up thing is the most telling of it all. She only started doing that recently meaning she was probably spending lots of time with him.

More importantly he used the same word "connecting" when they first met and dated. Plus Nick and Miley have NEVER been friends.
I just wholly agree to everything you just said. I can't believe I nearly forgot about the Dodger game. That was like... Wow. A big sign if there was any. The whole Twitter thing = squee-time for the fangirls. Hah. But yes, ia with the whole thumbs-up thing. And the word-usage, because Nick never says something he doesn't mean, particularly not when it comes to such a "touchy" subject lik Niley.

joseph&demetria
Closed Thread   Post New Thread