Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2023, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Us versus Them {Robert Pattinson♥Kristen Stewart} Still Ma224: "Rob was so into their kissing audition that he fell off the bed" - Catherine Hardwicke

Us vs. Them Appreciation
Rob Kristen...

Previous Threads:

Skam Italia icon
Gwen

Last edited by x♥xBeautiful_Butterflyx♥x; 09-10-2023 at 02:31 AM
Crystal Clear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2023, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

The title is from this interview : Robert Pattinson Got So Into Making Out With Kristen Stewart That He Fell Off The Bed During 'Twilight'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
I was not shocked that Rob took the role in "The Batman" because I think that he knows that he can choosy about the roles that he takes on. It seems that someone realized that they needed to try and get their career moving after being mocked on "Gossip Girl."
Well, to be honest, I wouldn't feel so embarrassed about being mocked on Gossip Girl given the ridiculousness of that show (the YOU serial killer is literally played by the actor who played the literal stalker-y Gossip Girl guy )

I think Rob got a lot of unnecessary mockery for being in Twilight. He was easily the best actor out of the three in those movies, in my opinion. But I don't think Melissa Rosenberg (the writer) gave him enough meaty material to work with.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Crystal Clear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2023, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Clear (View Post)
The title is from this interview : Robert Pattinson Got So Into Making Out With Kristen Stewart That He Fell Off The Bed During 'Twilight'

Well, to be honest, I wouldn't feel so embarrassed about being mocked on Gossip Girl given the ridiculousness of that show (the YOU serial killer is literally played by the actor who played the literal stalker-y Gossip Girl guy )

I think Rob got a lot of unnecessary mockery for being in Twilight. He was easily the best actor out of the three in those movies, in my opinion. But I don't think Melissa Rosenberg (the writer) gave him enough meaty material to work with.
Rob didn't seem to have an issue with being mentioned on "Gossip Girl" but someone else did and made a big deal out of it. Rob knows that the Twilight Saga has given him a lot of opportunities in his career and the same goes for Kristen and they know that and don't actually mind Twilight in the way that some in the media like to think, Rob knows how to troll people and does it a lot in interviews in print and in person. Someone needs Rob around in order to noticed otherwise they would be ignored and I will leave it at that.

Rob at the airport heading back to US and a lucky fan got a photo! (Edited out for privacy)

Spoiler:

Rob is back in LA and was out and about on March 24th!!

Spoiler:

Thanks to Betty for the pictures. I am a long time fan and I know where the thread title came from, thanks.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 03-25-2023 at 09:51 PM
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 02:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thats really awesome...

Thanks for that...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
x♥xBeautiful_Butterflyx♥x is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2023, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks to Beadgirl for the link and info.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 04-01-2023, 01:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thats really awesome...

Thanks for that...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 04-08-2023, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Rob at the "Beau Is Afraid" Afterparty from April 6, 2023 in New York.
Here's a link, https://www.robertpattinsonau.com/20...-6-april-2023/
Old 04-09-2023, 02:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thats really awesome...

Thanks for that...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 04-14-2023, 12:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

New pictures of Rob in L.A. from April 12, 2023.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Thanks to Blu for the links.
Old 04-15-2023, 12:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thats really awesome...

Thanks for that...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 04-22-2023, 12:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Here's some Rob fan art, credits to the artist, Thanks to Blu for the links.

Spoiler:

Old 04-22-2023, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Those arts are insane...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 04-30-2023, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Robert at LAX from a few days ago, off to NYC ? Looks like his assistant is also going. ( not greeted by airport employee. Note gold bracelets)
Spoiler:

Thanks to Blu for the links and info.
Old 04-30-2023, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thats really awesome...

Thanks for that...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 05-01-2023, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Rob at the 2023 MET Gala.

Kristen at the 2023 MET Gala.

Thanks to Beadgirl for the links.
Reply   Post New Thread