Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2013, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

He was so proud of her

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 02-28-2013, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by flightless♥bird (View Post)
He was so proud of her
He was and he still is. One of my favorite gifs from the "Breaking Dawn Part 2" promotion is the one where he is talking about Kristen but then stops when he realizes that Kristen is nearby.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 02-28-2013, 10:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
He was and he still is. One of my favorite gifs from the "Breaking Dawn Part 2" promotion is the one where he is talking about Kristen but then stops when he realizes that Kristen is nearby.
Those ones I posted before

Old 02-28-2013, 10:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Those ones I posted before
Yes and I would've expected that as you are the Queen of Rob and Kristen gifs.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 02-28-2013, 10:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yes and I would've expected that as you are the Queen of Rob and Kristen gifs.
Thanks If only you saw my collection of all things Rob and Kristen in gifs It's big!

Old 03-01-2013, 06:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Here's a new Rob and Kristen music video.
The song used is "To Where You Are" By Lifehouse.
Here's the link, From where you are// Robsten - YouTube
Old 03-01-2013, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Great video
Old 03-01-2013, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Thanks If only you saw my collection of all things Rob and Kristen in gifs It's big!
I know that you live up the your name in being the Queen of Rob and Kristen gifs and it's always fun to see what gifs you repost and share.

I never get tired of hearing about Kristen's ring from Rob and so I am reposting vivizanessafan's post about Kristen's ring from Rob.

About the ring....he gave her that ring for her birthday when she visited him in Budapest back in 2010.....she only takes it off when she's filming or sometimes when she does a photo shoot......but it was very telling that she took off his other jewelry for the Oscars (necklace and bracelet) but she kept the ring......I love it.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love how she hardly ever takes it off
Old 03-01-2013, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionღLamb (View Post)
I love how she hardly ever takes it off
Me, too.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

The bubble again
Old 03-01-2013, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionღLamb (View Post)
The bubble again
I think that we got spoiled by seeing them in a bubble in 2012.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I think that we got spoiled by seeing them in a bubble in 2012.
We've been spoiled for the last 4 years
Old 03-01-2013, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

tftnt
I'm so happy you went with this title!
Old 03-02-2013, 05:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Gavin Doyle mentions Rob and Kristen.
Last fall, Mr. Doyle returned to the same space (Beatrice Inn in the West Village, NYC) on his 26th birthday. It had the same name but was now Graydon Carter’s third restaurant, in a ”soft opening” period. In the back helping him celebrate, Mr. Doyle said, were Sienna Miller, Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, Paris and Nicky Hilton.

“Rob and Kristen basically hosted my dinner and invited like 40 people, intimate, and most of them were Beatrice regulars,” he said.
Here's the link to the full article, http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/03/fa...dzeFx3qo+8opNQ
Closed Thread   Post New Thread