Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2012, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sox15 (View Post)
I know. The media needs to get over it. RK clearly have.
Exactly. (I'm not even get into my long rants on why I'm still not completely convinced she even cheated But I'll say the pictures are definitely off so people need to get over it.)

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 11-16-2012, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by flightless♥bird (View Post)
Exactly. (I'm not even get into my long rants on why I'm still not completely convinced she even cheated But I'll say the pictures are definitely off so people need to get over it.)
I won't go there either. I personally don't believe she really cheated. Besides, I have never considered a kiss to be cheating anyway.
Old 11-16-2012, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love this thread title! Yes, that pic is adorable!
Yes, the media need to get over it already!
Everybody else has.
Old 11-16-2012, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I think that if Rob and Kristen can move forward together that the media and non-fans should be able to move on too, but, that's taking awhile for the media and non-fans to catch up with Rob and Kristen. I am glad that I am not the only one who always thought that something about the infamous pictures is just off and I can't put my finger on it but, something always felt odd when I first saw those pictures. I always felt that Kristen alone took most of the blame and to me it was a terrible double standard to put it simply.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 11-16-2012, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sox15 (View Post)
I won't go there either. I personally don't believe she really cheated. Besides, I have never considered a kiss to be cheating anyway.
Exactly. I don't really consider that cheating either and even if all the pics are real, it looks set-up by him then so either way, she didn't do anything wrong.

Ok happy things!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
I am glad that I am not the only one who always thought that something about the infamous pictures is just off and I can't put my finger on it but, something always felt odd when I first saw those pictures.
Just look at them all, it doesn't look like Kristen's body, she's too short for that to be her, there are body parts missing and her hair, etc and etc. I could go on but I won't.

Old 11-16-2012, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

There's something clearly off about the whole thing. I've been saying that since day one.

On to happier thoughts. Handhold
Fan Forum Star

There's something clearly off about the whole thing. I've been saying that since day one.

On to happier thoughts. Handhold
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Exactly. I don't really consider that cheating either and even if all the pics are real, it looks set-up by him then so either way, she didn't do anything wrong.

Ok happy things!

Can we please put that picture in our OP when it's updated?
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 11-16-2012, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

We will just not yet

Old 11-16-2012, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sounds good to me
Old 11-16-2012, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Can we PLEASE STOP this talk about THAT!
They are fine, as Kristen said months ago.
Let's concentrate on them and their careers
and right now, Breaking Dawn Part 2.
Old 11-16-2012, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilightfan14 (View Post)
Can we PLEASE STOP this talk about THAT!
They are fine, as Kristen said months ago.
Let's concentrate on them and their careers
and right now, Breaking Dawn Part 2.
All I will say is that yes, Kristen was 100% right and I will take her words over any so-called "source" ie a gossip magazine or website. I think that there will be less interest in their every move now that the "Twilight" saga is over but, I think that will mean fewer photos of our Soulmates but, I think that they both need and deserve a little break from the media attention.
Old 11-16-2012, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 11-16-2012, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw, that's a great picture because they are both smiling and I love her dress and we cannot overlook the jewelry by Rob since is the Soulmates thread. Thanks for sharing that picture with us. I think it's obvious that they are back together so it's a little funny to me to read "rumored on-again couple" over and over again when they are mentioned together or separately.
Old 11-16-2012, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

It is a great picture. I'm tired of reading on and off again couple or anything like it.