Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2014, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Phoebe (AU *S&S*) #1 "AU will be the most fun you can possibly have in a movie theater without the use of drugs, fireworks or canola oil."

Summary:
A stoner and his girlfriend's sleepy, small-town existence is disrupted when his past comes back to haunt him in the form of a government operation set to wipe him out.

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 04-06-2014, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt sweetie
Old 04-06-2014, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it will be interesting to see if we get set pictures because we didn't get many set pictures when Kristen was shooting "Breaking Dawn" in Louisiana.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 04-06-2014, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome sweetie

But we did get some of On the road set so we'll see. But I'm fine with either way really.

Old 04-06-2014, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by flightless♥bird (View Post)
Welcome sweetie

But we did get some of On the road set so we'll see. But I'm fine with either way really.
I don't think that set pictures are a given and I think that we've been very lucky and quite spoiled by set pictures by her last few movies, that's all.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 04-06-2014, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think we'll get too many, but maybe just a couple.
Old 04-06-2014, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionღLamb (View Post)
I don't think we'll get too many, but maybe just a couple.
Yeah maybe. I personally would like only a couple.

They're not a given but paps crawl everywhere so we might get some.

Old 04-06-2014, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I don't want them every day or anything. Just a couple would be fine. I wouldn't expect there to be a lot of paps in New Orleans.

Besides when they were filming BD there it was all the indoor scenes so they were in a studio the whole time.
Old 04-06-2014, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah exactly and NO is somewhere Kristen's been to a lot to film movies and she seems to do better there than LA or even NYC filming I think. There wasn't even much with WTTR filming.

Yeah that's true. A lot of that stuff wasn't outside unlike how we had part1 set pics bc they were.

Old 04-06-2014, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly. If you're filming in LA or NYC it's going to be hard to film without the paps being near set all the time, but it should be better in NO.
Old 04-06-2014, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by flightless♥bird (View Post)
Yeah exactly and NO is somewhere Kristen's been to a lot to film movies and she seems to do better there than LA or even NYC filming I think. There wasn't even much with WTTR filming.

Yeah that's true. A lot of that stuff wasn't outside unlike how we had part1 set pics bc they were.
Kristen did ninja herself to New Orleans as we never saw or heard anything about her arrival there and she also managed to stay under the radar for the most part while "American Ultra" rehearsals were happening last week too.
Old 04-06-2014, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionღLamb (View Post)
Exactly. If you're filming in LA or NYC it's going to be hard to film without the paps being near set all the time, but it should be better in NO.
Yeah exactly. They're worse rodents in places like that. I think of all the places Kristen has ever filmed, NO is my favorite.

I think the rehearsals had more to do with what we find out, because usually you hear of when movie start that.

Old 04-06-2014, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just like that she can stay under the radar for the most part there.
Old 04-06-2014, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Me too. Filming's more peaceful down there

Old 04-06-2014, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

So I'm glad Kristen and Jesse are playing boyfriend/girlfriend.