Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2012, 04:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Never thought this time would come ☼

I kind of want to curl up into a fetal position as I say this since this board is my baby....but after almost four years I'm stepping down as moderator of the Kristen Stewart board. It's a strange thing to say. I'm still a little baffled about it, but I know it's the right thing to do at this point and time.
I have been with this board since it was just a wee little campaign trying month after month to fight for its place on And now I have helped see it through over half a million posts. It's unreal and I'm incredibly proud. And I'm still kind of amazed I was chosen for this role back in the day. So thank you to whoever helped make that decision. It's genuinely been an honor. And I'll always be happy to say this board was my first mod job.

But most of all I want to thank the posters, past and present, who have made this board the beautiful beast it is You guys made my job easy and fun and I respect/appreciate every one of you for that reason. Had five killer co-mods and an endless supply of amazing visitors. So honestly THANK YOU. You're the reason the board is the way it is: AWESOME.

Now I know there has been a lot of drama surrounding our girl of late, but know that is NOT the reason I'm stepping down. I still support Kristen 100% and can't wait to see what happens with her next. I'm stepping down simply because it feels like the right time. Sometimes you just know, for some inexplicable reason, when it's right to let go. And you guys still have the mighty Missy so all will be well I'll still stay on until another mod is chosen and I'll still visit after a new mod is picked so if you thought you were getting rid of me HAHA JOKE IS ON YOU
Really though. Thank you!

Much love,
Rae

☂Rae
pink velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 05:28 AM
Master Fan

I will miss you SO EFFING BADLY Raekins! You've been a mod here for my whole FF career. I don't know anything else.

But I understand that everything has to end sometime. I hope you all the good in everything you will ever pursue, honey. And I hope to still see you here lots. And if not here then on Emma's board at least? (If I just would get my lazy ass there )

THANK YOU for being part of making this board what it is today.

Old 08-29-2012, 05:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow it is quite strange that you are stepping down. You've been here since I started posting which I can't even remember when I started coming here but it certainly was a while back.

You've done an incredible job. Hardly did I ever witness any serious arguing or fighting. You've kept this place civil which a lot of boards lack. I'm glad that you were our mod.

I look forward to your regular postings "as a civilian" soon. And thanks for all the hard work you put into this
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 05:57 AM
Master Fan

Also. This place won't be the same without you, Rae. We will all miss you!
Old 08-29-2012, 06:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I met you in December Rae and you are still the very first friend I met here. You have always kept this board active through the good and bad times. We will miss you around her. I hope you will still keep your other Boards
Make Them Laugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry to hear your are stepping down Rae

I've only been here for a few months, but I can see what a wonderful job you have always done on this board
Old 08-29-2012, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleonor (View Post)
I will miss you SO EFFING BADLY Raekins! You've been a mod here for my whole FF career. I don't know anything else.

But I understand that everything has to end sometime. I hope you all the good in everything you will ever pursue, honey. And I hope to still see you here lots. And if not here then on Emma's board at least? (If I just would get my lazy ass there )

THANK YOU for being part of making this board what it is today.
I won't disappear into a cloud of smoke I promise there should be no need to miss me awww your whole career! well it has been my pleasure

Thank you so much for understanding! and for the good wishes I appreciate that. I'll definitely still pop in here and hopefully you'll pop into the Emma board so we'll still see plenty of one another!

d'aww shucks! I was happy to help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Cullen (View Post)
Wow it is quite strange that you are stepping down. You've been here since I started posting which I can't even remember when I started coming here but it certainly was a while back.

You've done an incredible job. Hardly did I ever witness any serious arguing or fighting. You've kept this place civil which a lot of boards lack. I'm glad that you were our mod.

I look forward to your regular postings "as a civilian" soon. And thanks for all the hard work you put into this
I'm like an old piece of furniture in the corner of a room just always been there

Thank you so much. It's nice to know that someone noticed and appreciated! I'm relieved you thought I did well

a civilian yup I'll be chillin here in my street clothes thanks again for your kind words! they mean a lot

Quote:
Also. This place won't be the same without you, Rae. We will all miss you!
this place will still be rockin and rollin because of all you awesome folks but thank you. again. veeery much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loyal2usa (View Post)
I met you in December Rae and you are still the very first friend I met here. You have always kept this board active through the good and bad times. We will miss you around her. I hope you will still keep your other Boards
Yes back in December! my how time flies! thank you Dave I'm glad I could help welcome you to and yes! I will stay as mod at my other boards

Quote:
Originally Posted by sox15 (View Post)
Sorry to hear your are stepping down Rae

I've only been here for a few months, but I can see what a wonderful job you have always done on this board
You my dear have been an awesome newbie poster! You've helped out so much here! I'm glad you found the board and thank you for being kind

☂Rae
Old 08-29-2012, 02:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumn_hope (View Post)
I won't disappear into a cloud of smoke I promise there should be no need to miss me
I'll definitely still pop in here and hopefully you'll pop into the Emma board so we'll still see plenty of one another!
I'm very glad to hear this. I will try my best to become more active on lovely Em's board so I'll get my Rae fix from there.
Old 08-29-2012, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry to see you step down Rae! I haven't posted here in ... seems like donkey years I remember when we first got the board and I remember when you and Alicia were mods. All the crazy chats we had on the OT thread It's going to be weird not seeing your name up there but when you know, you know

Btw I've changed my name so many times you probably don't remember me
Old 08-29-2012, 11:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry that you're stepping down Rae This board won't be the same without you.

Icon Credit: my beating heart
Jenny's Dimple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I'm very glad to hear this. I will try my best to become more active on lovely Em's board so I'll get my Rae fix from there.
excellent! because I'll be needing my Laura fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by ride the lightning (View Post)
Sorry to see you step down Rae! I haven't posted here in ... seems like donkey years I remember when we first got the board and I remember when you and Alicia were mods. All the crazy chats we had on the OT thread It's going to be weird not seeing your name up there but when you know, you know

Btw I've changed my name so many times you probably don't remember me
oh my gosh what was your name before? I need to know

donkey years is such a long time I enjoyed going down memory lane with what you wrote honestly it'll be a little weird for me too thank you for stopping by!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny's Dimple (View Post)
Sorry that you're stepping down Rae This board won't be the same without you.
everyone is being so sweet thank you bb!

☂Rae
Old 08-30-2012, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I was so afraid of reading this thread Rae Rae Rae...you are an amazing co-mod to have and you showed me the ropes. I don't even know how to put into words how much I am going to miss modding this beautiful board with you. I can't even picture this board without you as a mod. These past few months have been amazing and I thank it all you you bb You are a mighty force yourself and I hope you stay on Alexis' board as well because we will always have there if you don't make it here.

I might cry if I keep writing so I'm just going to again and tell you I love you and loved modding with you.

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
flightless♥bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

This is such a sad week for me. First the guy I take care of passes away (I'm a Home Health Aide) and now Rae resigns from Kristen Steward Board. It's like two knives in my heart and I'm still left alive to suffer and grieve through this all this week
Make Them Laugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm so half and half on this. I'm depressed to be losing this board's leader - because yes, she is - and I wanna see who I get paired up with because this board has beautiful and amazing posters I have too many feelings right now.

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
flightless♥bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 03:31 PM
Elite Fan

Sorry to hear you go.
Fearless Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread