*note: If pap pics are to be posted, please post them as a link *

Kristen at the Chanel Fall 2014 Culture Show in Paris

Kristen at 'Clouds of Sils Maria' Premiere May 23rd at The Cannes Film festival

Kristen at the 2014 Met Gala

Kristen's shoot for Chanel

Last edited by LionღLamb; 07-08-2014 at 03:54 PM
Old 05-12-2014, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There is a "Clouds of Sils Maria" Poster and Stills of Kristen from the Press Kit now posted on Robsten Dreams. Here's the link, New 'Clouds of Sils Maria' Poster and Stills of Kristen from the Press Kit | Robsten Dreams

Here's the original source, ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: 'Clouds of Sils Maria' Press Kit - French Final Poster & NEW stills
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 05-12-2014, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt sweetie

Thanks for updating it all btw

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 05-12-2014, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome
Old 05-12-2014, 11:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

"The Clouds of Sils Maria" was included in The 10 Films That Might Surprise or Shock Us at the 2014 Cannes Film Festival. Here's the link, The 10 Films That Might Surprise or Shock Us at the 2014 Cannes Film Festival: A Film by Ryan Gosling and a Shocking Performance from Julianne Moore|Filmmakers,Film Industry, Film Festivals, Awards & Movie Reviews | Indiewire

Thanks to MCR for the info.

There's a new picture of Kristen from Chanel Paris-Dallas Collection Campaign now posted on Robsten Dreams.

Here's the link, http://www.robstendreams.com/2014/05...om-chanel.html
Here's the original source,
http://instagram.com/p/n5L4K3geMd/#
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 05-12-2014 at 11:25 PM
Old 05-13-2014, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for everything.

Added the Chanel shoot Can't believe I forgot

Last edited by LionღLamb; 05-13-2014 at 09:20 AM
Old 05-13-2014, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Olivier Assayas Releases Director’s Statement for ‘Sils Maria’ and Casts Robert Pattinson In Next Feature
Here's the link, Olivier Assayas Releases Director’s Statement for ‘Sils Maria’ and Casts Robert Pattinson In Next Feature

Here's another interview and the link with translation, http://www.itsoktobeyou.org/2014/05/...less.html#more

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 05-13-2014 at 05:56 PM
Old 05-13-2014, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT!!!!
And all the news! A news site tweeted that Kristen
was going to Cannes for the Sils Maria premiere and photo
call-photo call at 10 am the premiere at 7pm on March 21.
Hope it's true but I don't know.
Old 05-13-2014, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

She is confirmed Can't wait to see her
Old 05-13-2014, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilightfan14 (View Post)
TFTNT!!!!
And all the news! A news site tweeted that Kristen
was going to Cannes for the Sils Maria premiere and photo
call-photo call at 10 am the premiere at 7pm on March 21.
Hope it's true but I don't know.
SRWN posted this today and I am sharing it here because I agree with it 100%.

As for whether or not Kristen attends Cannes I think that’s still up in the air depending upon how much credence you give The Fashion Critic…They may have sources I don’t have…considering I have none…but without a source that I put more trust in, I will believe it when I see it.

I don't consider a fashion critic a source or even a reliable one and this confirmation would hold more weight for me if it were on the Cannes website but it's not so I think it's best to simply wait and see to put it simply.
Old 05-13-2014, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am 99.9% sure that she will be there According to the Fashion Critic it was confirmed by the organizers of the Cannes Film Festival.

Last edited by LionღLamb; 05-13-2014 at 06:58 PM
Old 05-13-2014, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionღLamb (View Post)
I am 99.9% sure that she will be there According to the Fashion Critic it was confirmed by the organizers of the Cannes Film Festival.
No, they just tweeted that they are 99% sure that she will be there and if she is there I am not expecting Cannes 2.0 because of what they've done not to be photographed together. After what happened with the "Focus" fiasco, I don't get excited until Kristen is actually filming or at an event, just my honest opinion.
Old 05-13-2014, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

99% is good enough for me and I've never said that I'm expecting any pics of RK. In fact I don't.

The "Focus" thing was just one thing and her last 4 movies all started on time so I will get excited for something until I hear otherwise.
Old 05-13-2014, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionღLamb (View Post)
99% is good enough for me and I've never said that I'm expecting any pics of RK. In fact I don't.

The "Focus" thing was just one thing and her last 4 movies all started on time so I will get excited for something until I hear otherwise.
The "Focus" fiasco is exactly why I don't get excited about anything as far as Kristen being in a movie or going to an event and "Focus" isn't the only example of something being announced but not happening and I think that helps me not become disappointed when something falls through and I think that if she is at Cannes that she won't be there for very long much like she was when she was at the Sundance Film Festival where she came and went home quickly. I know that you don't expect anything RK pictures Jen but, I think some people in this fandom are bound to be disappointed simply by their own unrealistic expectations, that's all.
Old 05-14-2014, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

BTS and vids of the music video Kristen directed including Kristen in it

Clip of CoSM is released too
I don't wanna see you go. Only wanna see you smile

I'm still waiting to see if she will go to Cannes on the day of And I'm definitely not expecting anything from RK this year. If they give it, great but I'm not getting hopes up. Besides, Cannes is about Kristen and her movie, not about Robsten so it's not about that, especially since this is her board and not all about them as a couple.

HFF, people will get excited about movies whether they are on set or not yet. Every fan does that. It doesn't matter what you or other fans think. We are all allowed our own thoughts and opinions. Please respect that and do not bring it up again

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Closed Thread   Post New Thread