Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2015, 01:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Kristen Stewart - Moderator Opening Announcement - Deadline Extended

Hi everyone!

We currently have an open moderator position on this message board. If you'd like to apply for this position, please go to the Moderator Application Process - How to Apply & Questions Answered thread and follow the instructions to apply to be a moderator on this board. Please note that the deadline to get applications in is 12:00 PM GMT on September 4th. If you don't receive a confirmation Private Message within 24 hours after you have emailed your application, please send a Private Message to stockholm syndrome.

Please don't use this thread as a “campaign thread” for someone you think should get the position, because we want everyone that's interested in the position to apply.

Thank you, and good luck to everyone who applies!

[Moderator Opening Announcements will be closed and unstuck by a Moderator Manager.]
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s

Last edited by Chris; 08-23-2015 at 06:36 AM Reason: application deadline extended
Old 07-31-2015, 08:21 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Good luck everyone. Laura deserves a great comod.
Old 07-31-2015, 09:11 AM
Master Fan

It's me who is stepping down from this board. It felt like an obligation rather than fun and something to be passionate about. Kristen deserves better than that. Her board deserves better than that. It deserves a great co mod who feels so passionate about her and enjoys posting so much about her and is looking forward to see her new things to talk about it. I don't feel half of those things. I love Kristen, obviously, but not at that level with the fan who feel that way about the celebrity and would fangirl over things like this. I am more like a fan in silence if that makes sense. So I feel more like a regular poster than the mod here so this board really deserves a very dedicated co mod who loves her in everything and would have fun posting here.

Laura, it has been wonderful experience to co mod with you while it lasted. It was fun talking to you and I had a great time. You are a wonderful co mod and anyone who would be your co mod would be very lucky to have that chance like I had. I hope you get a better co mod because I know you deserve that.

Good lucky, everyone.
Old 07-31-2015, 01:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by no control (View Post)
Laura deserves a great comod.
Aww thanks babe

I'm so sad to see you go, Raddy, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I loved having you as my co-mod So thank you! I will make sure you come visit

Now all yous reading this: apply apply apply! You know you want to. I promise to be a nice co-mod. Good luck everyone
Old 07-31-2015, 06:18 PM
Moderator Manager

Best of luck to those applying!
Old 08-06-2015, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sad to see you go, but understand your reasons... And good luck to everyone applying...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 08-17-2015, 03:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Good luck to everyone!
Old 08-18-2015, 05:18 PM
Master Fan

Hey everyone, you still got time to apply! The deadline is this Friday. If you don't wanna see this board get closed then apply!
Old 08-23-2015, 06:35 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

We've decided to extend the application deadline for the second open moderator position on this message board. The new application deadline date is now 12:00 PM GMT on September 4th, and we've updated the first post on this thread to reflect this new date. If you're still interested in applying to moderate this message board, please follow the instructions in the first post on this thread. If you've already applied, your application is on file and you are still being considered for the position. Thank you.
Old 08-24-2015, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Best of luck to those who have applied and will apply!
Old 09-06-2015, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi everyone.

We've decided to close this opening for now, and will post another Moderator Opening Announcement in the upcoming months. Thank you.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Closed Thread   Post New Thread