Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2012, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Kristen Stewart Board Four Year Anniversary Celebration

Hello everyone!

Four years ago today, Kristen Stewart earned this amazing board on Fanforum. Please join us in celebrating the fantastic milestone!

I became a Kristen Stewart fan because I found her really easy to relate to. I admire her not only as an actress, but as a person as well. She’s beautiful, caring, funny, humble, intelligent, sweet, talented, passionate, and so down to earth. One of the things I love most about her is she remains true to herself despite being in the spotlight all the time. As an actress I think she is incredibly talented and has a great future in front of her. I love how she puts her heart and soul into every role whether it’s a big blockbuster or a small indie movie. One of my favorite performances of hers is Speak. The way she played that role was so raw and really stuck with me. I am so proud to be a fan of hers and to be able to moderate her board and post with all of you amazing posters.
- sox15 (Jen)

I know I barely post on the Kristen Board But I would love to send a testimonial in for celebrating 4 yrs.

First Congrats on 4 years It's such a big accomplishment here in on fanforum and it's amazing that the Kristen Stewart Board gets to celebrate it. Why I love posting on the Kristen Board is because the mods and posters are very sweet and fun to be around. I know that I rarely come on, but that doesn't mean that I don't love Kristen. She has been one of my favorite actress since "The Messengers" and I've stuck with her through thick and thin. She's incredible and down to earth and I think that all of us posters on this board can relate to her, that is why we stick around and post, besides loving her career. I hope that this board gets to celebrate more to come! Keep up the amazing work
-fragileღheart (Nikki)

I became a Kristen fan when I first saw "Speak" a few years ago. I caught it on tv and it was amazing how much pain I felt from this girl who had so few lines. I didn't know it then but the lead of that emotional, small movie would become one of my favorite actresses and celebrities. Kristen's been in more than twenty movies since she was ten years old and each and every one she is so different - fun, raw, emotional, sometimes even ridiculous that it makes you love it even more. Hearing the reviews for the upcoming "On the road" makes me smile and think "She's done it again."

A few months ago, I became extremely lucky t become a moderator of Kristen's board. It felt like a dream in my head because I love her and her career so much. It was easy to know I wanted to apply and I've never regretted that decision. I got to co-mod with the fantastic Rae for a while and I'd like to thank her for holding this board up for the past four years. She will always be a mod of this board to me even if it's not under her name anymore. When she stepped down, I got lucky again. I get to co-mod with my good friend, Jen, who is another amazing Kristen fan and supporter. I didn't think it was possible to get lucky twice but I did. There are also some amazing posters on this board too that make it what it is - Laura, Dave, Ronnie, Tiana, Hannah, Pam, San and more. You guys are part of what makes me love modding here.

Something else I have to mention is why I love Kristen. She reminds me a lot of myself - tomboy, true to herself, not caring whether anyone anyone hates her and she does what she loves and follows her heart. If I could be a tenth of of who Kristen is, I'd be a great person. I love that she makes no excuses for being herself, she has a good head on her shoulders and that she's human. She gets nervous and has this huge heart and makes mistakes, just like everyone else does. It makes me remember she's just like me and you. There's so much to love about her and it's why she's a real role model for anyone out there, not just girls. It's almost like what she said about wearing sneakers for her hand and footprint on the Walk of Fame - if you're going to do something that's forever, you should be yourself. Those words could inspire anyone.
-flightless♥bird (Missy)

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
flightless♥bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you so much Missy for putting this together

Let the celebration begin!!
Old 10-02-2012, 01:50 AM
Moderator Support Team

4 years that's amazing !!!
Old 10-02-2012, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Congrats on 4yrs! So amazing!
Old 10-03-2012, 08:36 AM
Master Fan

Congrats you guys
Hope you guys are have a lot more '4 years'
Old 10-03-2012, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome Jen

Thanks everyone

I'm so proud of this board

Old 10-03-2012, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Congrats guys!

Max❣️Liz
Bailey030303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey030303 (View Post)
Congrats guys!
Thanks hun

Old 10-03-2012, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks everybody!!
Old 10-03-2012, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Congrats to you guys! Happy 4th year anniversary!
Stars Fade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Adie

Old 10-03-2012, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Where's Rae? She's a big part of this
Old 10-03-2012, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe she doesn't know it's up? We need to get her here.

Old 10-03-2012, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sure she'll stop by soon
Old 10-03-2012, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope she gets a chance to

Reply   Post New Thread