Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-31-2008, 10:13 AM
Total Fan

That happens to me after a sip of anything. I tried to take a drink of beer once and I missed my mouth and it went everywhere. The smell of alcohol knocks me out .

Ahhh!! What city? West of Melbourne, you'll hit it . Of course I do, even if its boring, I wanna see my fellow 's, but especially you .
the escapistDAAHF strawberry swing violet hill VLV chinese sleep chantyes reign of loveLiJ 42 lost! cemetries of london LiT kingdom come twisted logic swallowed in the sea the hardest part low a message speed of sound X&Y talk fix you white shadows what if square one AROBTTH a whisper warning sign green eyes daylight clocks the scientist GPASUYF in my place politik life is for living everythings not lost we never change high speed PARACHUTES trouble yellow sparks spies trouble don't panic
Old 08-31-2008, 10:15 AM
Master Fan

How bout I meet you somewhere in a much more exciting city like LA or NY.
I love you
meghan
Old 08-31-2008, 10:17 AM
Total Fan

Oooh yes please!! I've been to LA so how bout NYC? I'll be heading over probably June/July/August sometime !! And its closer to you, yes?!

I hope you make it to wherever I go, that'd be so awesome!!

Love to party up NYC!
the escapistDAAHF strawberry swing violet hill VLV chinese sleep chantyes reign of loveLiJ 42 lost! cemetries of london LiT kingdom come twisted logic swallowed in the sea the hardest part low a message speed of sound X&Y talk fix you white shadows what if square one AROBTTH a whisper warning sign green eyes daylight clocks the scientist GPASUYF in my place politik life is for living everythings not lost we never change high speed PARACHUTES trouble yellow sparks spies trouble don't panic
Old 08-31-2008, 10:23 AM
Master Fan

Well acutally, both LA and NYC are equal distances away from me. I'm smack dab in the middle of the country. Though, I suppose NYC would be slightly closer since I don't have to go as far down south as LA.

You would totally love NY, it's amazing! We should totally do it.
I love you
meghan
Old 08-31-2008, 10:26 AM
Total Fan

I'm not one to joke around (well I am but you know ) is this a deal or is this a deal? I'd so do it ya know, if your game I'm game . Plus I could have my own interpreter for when I don't get American culture .
Old 08-31-2008, 10:29 AM
Master Fan

Well my brother lives in upstate NY, so it's a good excuse for me to swing by NYC again. I would totally do it! I just don't know if I will have to money or not...I better start saving now!
I love you
meghan
Old 08-31-2008, 10:31 AM
Total Fan

Yes please do . Kill two birds with one stone . And the cost of me getting there is nowhere near the cost of you getting there .

I was about to make a joke about saving money on a hotel room but I won't .

Yeah save now. Do it. Otherwise I'll have to come to Minneapolis. You said that'd be boring so .
Old 08-31-2008, 10:34 AM
Master Fan

One hotel room.... oooooo.

Yeah, the only cool thing about Minneapolis is that we have a Mary Tyler Moore statue.

That's not even cool is it?
I love you
meghan
Old 08-31-2008, 10:37 AM
Total Fan

Well, you know, with single beds .

The what? The who? No its not really that cool, sorry!! I'm sure you'd find me some fun to have . And besides if theres nothing to do I'd shorten my stay .
Old 08-31-2008, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

scrubs ot thread version 2.0?
Old 08-31-2008, 10:43 AM
Master Fan

Thanks Chris.

Yeah, this really is kinda like the Scrubs OT....
I love you
meghan
Old 08-31-2008, 10:44 AM
Total Fan

Yeah. Oh well .
Old 08-31-2008, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm back

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 08-31-2008, 11:04 AM
Total Fan

Hey Candice!!

How was your dinner?
Old 08-31-2008, 11:06 AM
Elite Fan

I'm also back