Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-16-2009, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
i come here because of you guys so yeah i need you guys here, the thread that i could go on.
Yeah, I mean Adie weren't you the only one here on this thread before I even joined ? I think it was just you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuddleBug09 (View Post)
Awh, Erin that means a lot. I'd be happy to keep this thread moving to like the 100th thread.
That'd be amazing wouldn't it? These two are just a couple I adore for eternity.
Definitely, even if Ben & Amy don't end up together, we can still have our threads
Old 08-16-2009, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes i was. I was the only here, there's no one around. there's a couple of people that just come & go. I love Ben/Amy and i don't want the thread to be deserted so i try to post here when no one's around. When i get no response i sorta deserted this place but i come and check this thread everyday. it's a routine for me. I am so glad that this thread is alive.
↳Adie | Tumblr | icon
Old 08-16-2009, 03:58 PM
Master Fan

Yes, we can still have our threads.
Old 08-16-2009, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

but i got a feeling that we do keep it and that Ben/Amy are still together.
↳Adie | Tumblr | icon
Old 08-16-2009, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adie010 (View Post)
Yes i was. I was the only here, there's no one around. there's a couple of people that just come & go. I love Ben/Amy and i don't want the thread to be deserted so i try to post here when no one's around. When i get no response i sorta deserted this place but i come and check this thread everyday. it's a routine for me. I am so glad that this thread is alive.
Awe, that's sad, but at least it's back
Old 08-16-2009, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

It is back. It's dominating.

i need to go eat dinner, i'll be back in two hrs. new eps of my two shows.
↳Adie | Tumblr | icon
Old 08-16-2009, 04:12 PM
Master Fan

Bye Adie!

I honestly think Amy and Ben will be together throughout this WHOLE show. Like until it goes off the air.
Old 08-16-2009, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Bye Adie!

I honestly think Amy and Ben will be together throughout this WHOLE show. Like until it goes off the air.
Really? I wish that was my theory I definitely think fanbase is growing for Ramy, it would disappoint the majority of viewers if they didn't at least get a chance.
Old 08-16-2009, 04:36 PM
Master Fan

The Ramy lovers are definately going crazy and wondering when Ricky & Amy are going to happen. I can tell that Amy is developing more feelings for Ricky than she was last season. Ricky too. But I wonder what ever happend with Ricky being interested in Amy like he was last season? Then again, she isn't pregnant anymore and maybe thats why Ricky was so overprotective of her, huh?
Old 08-16-2009, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
The Ramy lovers are definately going crazy and wondering when Ricky & Amy are going to happen. I can tell that Amy is developing more feelings for Ricky than she was last season. Ricky too. But I wonder what ever happend with Ricky being interested in Amy like he was last season? Then again, she isn't pregnant anymore and maybe thats why Ricky was so overprotective of her, huh?
Maybe, I'm not sure, I definitely think they will have feelings for each other, it totally puts a damper on Ben & Amy fans, but I think it's bound to happen. That's why it's so tough on Ben to be with Amy, a lot of people tend to judge him because he's so jealous, but I mean I can't blame him. She will always have to see Ricky because she has a baby with him, and that's tough to deal with
Old 08-16-2009, 04:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExOhErin (View Post)
Maybe, I'm not sure, I definitely think they will have feelings for each other, it totally puts a damper on Ben & Amy fans, but I think it's bound to happen. That's why it's so tough on Ben to be with Amy, a lot of people tend to judge him because he's so jealous, but I mean I can't blame him. She will always have to see Ricky because she has a baby with him, and that's tough to deal with
It really is tough to deal with having a baby with the "baby boy" everyone seems to love. I don't like that Ben has became so jealous of Ricky going over to Amy's just because of John. He has to. Or can because it's his son too and he should help out with him. But when Ben talks about being jealous of Ricky, then Amy gets all mad and they end up fighting and I hate that. I just know they're going to end up breaking up FOR GOOD sometime this season or the next.
Old 08-16-2009, 05:08 PM
Addicted Fan

Did you guys get a new banner on here? It looks nice.
Old 08-16-2009, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes we did I made us a new one, the old red one I made was getting to me Thank you!
Old 08-16-2009, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm back.

Okay i don't know/don't think Ricky/Amy might get together. idk. Ricky crushes on Grace&Adrian but he always goes back to Adrian. Ricky can have crushes on girls all he want but Adrian is the one he keep going back to. Amy is a girl, like the other girls that he may have dated. He has a crush on Grace, then Amy but he always goes back to Adrian; he moves on from his crushes. What if Ricky did dated Amy? could it be possible that he goes back sneaking around with Adrian?
↳Adie | Tumblr | icon
Old 08-16-2009, 06:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adie010 (View Post)
I'm back.

Okay i don't know/don't think Ricky/Amy might get together. idk. Ricky crushes on Grace&Adrian but he always goes back to Adrian. Ricky can have crushes on girls all he want but Adrian is the one he keep going back to. Amy is a girl, like the other girls that he may have dated. He has a crush on Grace, then Amy but he always goes back to Adrian; he moves on from his crushes. What if Ricky did dated Amy? could it be possible that he goes back sneaking around with Adrian?
I know, I hate that he always crushes on BOTH Adrian & Grace at the same time. He just needs to stick with one chick at a time. It's like 'Damn, Ricky! Lean towards having ONE girlfriend at a time dude!'

I really liked him with Grace and I never thought he would cheat on her, but I thought wrong.

And if Amy & Ricky ever end up dating, I don't think he'd ever cheat on her, hopefully. He's been wanting to date Amy for like EVER. Ben's just in the way all the time. But I really like Ben/Amy as a couple right now. That's why I don't want Ramy to happen for a while yet.