Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2013, 09:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

i like this quote by veronica roth about shailene being tris
Quote:
“And in true Shailene Woodley fashion, she manages to look both vulnerable and like a badass at the same time, which is why I think she’s an awesome Tris.”
i love how some people who weren't convinced that shailene fit the role of tris are starting to love her now after seeing the still although there are still others who couldn't be pleased and continue to complain about her hair.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:42 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stilestilinski (View Post)

i love how some people who weren't convinced that shailene fit the role of tris are starting to love her now after seeing the still although there are still others who couldn't be pleased and continue to complain about her hair.
Yes, I noticed them on twitter as well. Now that people actually see her in character, many minds seem to be changing. As for her hair, I, personally, am very happy they didn't go any lighter. It looks natural like this. Going any lighter and it would've flushed her out imo. This shade of blonde looks really nice on her.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:48 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

Of course they love her now theyre so damn back and forth its ridiculous and watch when the first spiderman trailer comes out the antis in that fandom are going to switch and pretend like they never hated her

Living on a goat farm - Nagron Ultimate OTP
Old 04-24-2013, 01:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Glad to see the still photo. I'm excited for Divergent already.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hopefully they will continue to release some stills from the film leading up to a trailer, which I personally believe we might get with the release of 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' in November.

Just another tidbit about how big this first look was today. Not only was "divergentfirstlook" trending on twitter, so was "Tris".
Old 04-24-2013, 02:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS83 (View Post)
Hopefully they will continue to release some stills from the film leading up to a trailer, which I personally believe we might get with the release of 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' in November.

Just another tidbit about how big this first look was today. Not only was "divergentfirstlook" trending on twitter, so was "Tris".
Something I cant stand about this though is the fans bitching about her hair theyre so damn basic I cant with them they complain about the most trivial things =___________=

im sorry I didnt realize that everytime a book described someones hair as "blonde" they actually meant bleach blonde which was not described in the book =______________=

Old 04-24-2013, 04:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Shai looks good in that pic, like she is daring whomever to do whatever . . .if you get what I'm trying to say. Yeah fans are still complaining about the hair but to go blonder would make Shai too pale and not sure that would be a good look for her.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:24 PM
Master Fan

Great new pic - thanks for posting

"Why'd you have to be so cute, it's impossible to ignore you." Icon: Sweet Pea.
Cee Cee
Old 04-24-2013, 06:37 PM
Extreme Fan

It's amazing how many fan edits can come out of just one still photo. My blog is full of a bunch of the same image and I don't care.

As for the people on tumblr and everywhere else constantly btching about Shai's hair color not being 'the perfect shade of blonde' please shut up, not everything about the actors/actresses are going to be perfect. I'm just now getting ok with Theo being Four (I had to watch Golden Boy to finally except him though )

"What a crazy life"
Ricky & Amy ~ Now & Forever ~
"Til Death Do Us Part"
Old 04-24-2013, 07:23 PM
Passionate Fan

all stupid things said about her hair,her face,acting,heights(how they see it in the still?), the outfit(really?). Just noise!!!! How probably we expected TSN was success in boston film fest too. Confirm shooting in navy pier friday night(link olv, my phone cant )
Old 04-24-2013, 07:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

'The Spectacular Now' appears to have screened very well at the Boston Film Festival tonight. Love this quote from a guy that saw it(he didn't care much for the film btw but said Shai's performance blew him away).

Zach Haldeman ‏@zhaldeman 30m
If Amaz. Spider-Man 2 fails to make Shailene Woodley the most famous person in the world, Marc Webb can't be allowed to make another movie.
Old 04-25-2013, 08:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

i actually don't remember the book describing what type of blonde tris's hair is. it's just blonde. plus it's not the most important thing in the book

wow, another positive comment i just want to see the film already!

i will seriously laugh at those people criticising her now and then becomes a shailene stan after seeing tsn, tasm2 and divergent
Old 04-25-2013, 01:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
i actually don't remember the book describing what type of blonde tris's hair is. it's just blonde. plus it's not the most important thing in the book

i will seriously laugh at those people criticising her now and then becomes a shailene stan after seeing tsn, tasm2 and divergent
I want to see TSN more and more after each of these film festivals. Really hoping it lives up to the hype, for me at least
Old 04-25-2013, 01:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

There was no description of the type of blonde she was she just describes her hair as blonde ... So the "fans" freaking out about her hair color is comical

Old 04-25-2013, 06:04 PM
Passionate Fan

here is the link i said before
‘Divergent’ Filming Updates: Set taking shape at 600 S Wells St in Chicago, Filming planned at Navy Pier

all the comments about her hair, outfit,face etc are annoying and i gonna laughs when change their minds