Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-10-2012, 06:04 AM
Master Fan

Important: Please read and comment.

Hi guys,

As some of you may now be aware the show has officially been cancelled by ABC Family. For the past year we have noticed that we are getting less and less posts on this board. We would sincerely like to thank all of you who have posted and tried to keep this board going.

However, as the posting is continuing to reduce and our personal commitments are increasing, we would like honest feedback from you all. In short we would like to know honestly if you will continue to post on this board up until the end of the show's run or you may post but it will NOT be regular.

In short, Tanya and I both both willing to try to see how the posts progress. However, if there will be no long term commitment from you guys then we may seek other options about whether it is viable for us to continue to moderate this board.

This was not an easy thing to post, but, we consider many of you friends and we felt the need to be upfront and honest with you all.

Thank you,

Cee and Tanya

"Why'd you have to be so cute, it's impossible to ignore you." Icon: Sweet Pea.
Cee Cee
Old 10-10-2012, 06:07 AM
Elite Fan

Thank you for posting this. I really appreciate it
Old 10-10-2012, 06:27 AM
Passionate Fan

thanks cee and tanya for all... I will continue post to the end and more if is necesary!! I know this is real, and sadly for almost all, but guys we have until june 2013, 8 months before the end... Besides i think i have support the show more than ever, because i dont wanna regrets for dont do this o that, etc...but this is just my personal opinion!! So for me, i dont have problem in still posting is you want keep the board alive... Thank you again
Old 10-10-2012, 08:04 AM
Loyal Fan

I've been gone for the past couple of weeks but I will posting regularly for the rest of the run of the show. You both do such a good job with this board so I want to thank you for that.
Old 10-10-2012, 10:33 AM
Obsessed Fan

I will continue to post on a regular basis. I hope everyone else will too so we can keep the board alive until the show ends in 8 months.
Old 10-10-2012, 12:39 PM
Elite Fan

The show ends in 8 months wow.
Old 10-11-2012, 07:34 PM
Addicted Fan

Just heard the news the show got cancelled, and while that's sad, I think it's best. This show really went downhill and I could barely watch the last season sadly.

I hope the board can stick it out still.
Old 10-11-2012, 07:40 PM
Extreme Fan

I am deeply saddened by the horrible news of our cancellation As far as posting goes- Thank you for posting this notice it must have been hard to write not knowing what the total outcome of feedback would be.

I will try whenever I can to post, whether it be here or the ST, I'll try. I have half the new survivor done and plan to have the rest done by the next and final set of episodes. Then after they all air I will start on Season 5 survivor. Right now my posting has slacked and I apologize because I know you guys are desperate for posts to keep the board up. With school going on it is taking all my time. Im a Junior now and ACT's are just a little over 5 months away not to mention this is the year that is most important, but I'm going to try harder to support this board because I for one would absolutely cry if it were to be taken down because this is where I met so many of you that have become some of my closet friends. I think I should shut up now and quit rambling

"What a crazy life"
Ricky & Amy ~ Now & Forever ~
"Til Death Do Us Part"
Old 10-22-2012, 04:49 AM
Elite Fan

Honestly, I can't say that I'm not to blame for the lack of posting, because I am, as we all are. To be honest, I just lose interest. As simple as that. With losing interest, sadly it reflected onto how I felt about Ramy as well, who really are my #1 TV couple, and all invested couple ever. The writing on the show made me feel that way, and believe me, that's not the way I wanted it to go. I like having Ramy feelings...more than like, I love them I've forgotten what it's like, and again, to be honest, the show has kind of ruined it for me, so I think I'm going to go back and watch back their scenes from the beginning, something I used to do often.

Anyway, I definitely think this board should stay until the show is done. Whether or not it continues after...I guess that's up to you guys, and everyone else as well. If it has to come down to the board leaving, then I suggest picking up from the couples board with Ricky/Amy. That option is there, if both of you feel like you can't carry this board on minimal posts after the show is over.