Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-28-2013, 05:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

I would keep it open for like a month after the series finale airs, so it would probably give people on here some time to post about it if they can't watch it when it airs.
Old 04-28-2013, 06:15 AM
Master Fan

Tanya and I have agreed to stay on as moderators until the end of the season. We both have decided that we will continue until one week after the finale episode. If any of you wish to keep the board open longer, than you may need to offer to moderate this board. Thank you.

"Why'd you have to be so cute, it's impossible to ignore you." Icon: Sweet Pea.
Cee Cee
Old 04-28-2013, 06:16 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cee_cee_ (View Post)
Tanya and I have agreed to stay on as moderators until the end of the season. We both have decided that we will continue until one week after the finale episode. If any of you wish to keep the board open longer, than you may need to offer to moderate this board. Thank you.
agreed
Old 04-28-2013, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

sounds good.
Old 04-28-2013, 01:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cee_cee_ (View Post)
I have not really much to say, I dont feel entitled to say much . I really appreciate the effort you guys both, are doing to keep this board afloat.
how fun is that while we have weeks discussing and thinking what to do,there is only a little over a month to finish
Old 04-29-2013, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlife esminovela (View Post)
I have not really much to say, I dont feel entitled to say much . I really appreciate the effort you guys both, are doing to keep this board afloat.
how fun is that while we have weeks discussing and thinking what to do,there is only a little over a month to finish
I agree there.
Old 05-05-2013, 06:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlife esminovela (View Post)
Agreed.
Old 05-05-2013, 09:44 PM
Addicted Fan

I know the show is ending but where would fan shippers go to discuss their favorite couples?
Old 05-05-2013, 10:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanamuchacha020 (View Post)
I know the show is ending but where would fan shippers go to discuss their favorite couples?
Tanya has a great tumblr. Mostly dedicated to Ricky/Amy and Daren/Shai but there's regular SL discussion over there as well. There is also a "Couples" board here at Fan Forum .

Last edited by GRITS83; 05-05-2013 at 10:37 PM
Old 05-06-2013, 03:43 PM
Elite Fan

I'd make an effort to go on the Couples thread Most of us are shippers of Ramy here anyway. And if you're not, we can also make a thread on the television board for it.

Created this so we won't feel lost after the show is over in case we want to talk about it.

http://www.fanforum.com/f40/secret-l...ding-63095484/

Last edited by ღMitra; 05-30-2013 at 06:15 AM
Old 06-05-2013, 09:13 AM
Elite Fan

Just to remind everyone that the board will close in a week of the series finale. It's been a pleasure discussing the show with you and hope we all can get together again one day to discuss more TV shows.

I'm highly interested in seeing where else Daren Kagasoff will go in his career. He has tremendous potential. As for Shai, I'm so proud of her. She's gonna do great

Update: The board will be closed Sun June 9th.

Last edited by Sweet Pea; 06-05-2013 at 09:24 AM
Old 06-05-2013, 02:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea (View Post)
Just to remind everyone that the board will close in a week of the series finale. It's been a pleasure discussing the show with you and hope we all can get together again one day to discuss more TV shows.

I'm highly interested in seeing where else Daren Kagasoff will go in his career. He has tremendous potential. As for Shai, I'm so proud of her. She's gonna do great

Thank you Tanya

Cee Cee
Old 06-05-2013, 06:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea (View Post)

It's been quite the roller coaster ride with this show and I would just like to say thank you to Tanya and Cee for being amazing mods, Mitra- you deserve a shout out too for being an awesome mod awhile ago. It's been fun posting here, from our weird convos in the earlier seasons, to our frantic arguments here and there now. Goodbye board it's been a ride.

"What a crazy life"
Ricky & Amy ~ Now & Forever ~
"Til Death Do Us Part"
Old 06-06-2013, 04:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlifecrazyfan1 (View Post)
It's been quite the roller coaster ride with this show and I would just like to say thank you to Tanya and Cee for being amazing mods, Mitra- you deserve a shout out too for being an awesome mod awhile ago. It's been fun posting here, from our weird convos in the earlier seasons, to our frantic arguments here and there now. Goodbye board it's been a ride.
Love you Lizzie

Cee Cee
Old 06-06-2013, 06:31 PM
Elite Fan

Should we make a goodbye thread?