Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-14-2011, 01:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cee_cee_ (View Post)

Source: Secret Life of the American Teenager - 7 WTF Moments From Secret Life Season 3, Episode 17: “Guess Who’s Not Coming To Dinner”

5. Margaret’s intimate knowledge of Nora’s love life. Apparently, Margaret “hears things.” We don’t know if she’s telepathic or just cray-cray, but she got that info about Ricky’s mom being a lesbian somewhere, and we’re gonna go ahead and assume it’s because she’s can read minds.
I'm pretty sure this is a nod to one of the actresses former characters, I just saw an L Word episode yesterday and there she was, playing a lesbian.
Old 04-16-2011, 04:43 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for that.

Spotted this online, thought I would share.

Quote:
Secret Life of the American Teenager: Oh, BTW I'm Gay; What's New With You Son?
Fri., Apr. 15, 2011 11:11 AM PDT by ANDREW GENSER

On The Secret Life of the American Teenager—or SLOTAT, as no one calls it—Ricky's having an awkward conversation with his alcoholic mother who just got out of prison, and it's about to get more awkward.

She's terrible at funerals:

I'm very sorry for your loss...I'm gay.

source: Secret Life of the American Teenager: Oh, BTW I'm Gay; What's New With You Son? - E! Online

"Why'd you have to be so cute, it's impossible to ignore you." Icon: Sweet Pea.
Cee Cee