Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-27-2011, 05:43 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah we have cable TV here. That's great. I'm so glad that you found us here. It's been awesome having your here and I love your insight.. I can't wait to discuss the episode with you. Albeit, I won't be on until after the episode airs and then I'll watch it again at 9:00 in case I missed something
Old 03-27-2011, 05:44 AM
Master Fan

Aww thanks Tanya I have to wait till someone posts the show somewhere online to watch it.

Here is the link to the MTV show Zeke was kind enough to tape.

Video - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Can't wait to see your response to it Mitra. Especially one of Daren's comments.

"Why'd you have to be so cute, it's impossible to ignore you." Icon: Sweet Pea.
Cee Cee
Old 03-27-2011, 05:47 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I'm definitely going to be watching the rerun no matter, and I usually don't, but with all the Ramy this time around, I'm going to make sure I don't miss any bit of important info.

Spoiler:
Old 03-27-2011, 05:52 AM
Master Fan

When Daren said "sniff my crotch" I seriously laughed my head off. That was hilarious. I also love that he mentioned Jim Carey so it was a flash of "Dumb and Dumber" Aww that film helped Ricky and Amy bond in New York - how appropriate.

Cee Cee
Old 03-27-2011, 05:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
NO WAYYY, he smelled his crotch!? LMFAO. I'm dead. I missed that part
LMAO...So funny

I think it's ok to talk about it without tags since it was on TV.

I know right. Ricky turning down sex, but Amy knows he would eventually want it which is why she wants him to get tested. I love it Ricky/Amy is going to kill me

Cee Cee - I noticed that but kept forgetting to mention it. I was like AWW Dumb and Dumber..Memories from NY
Old 03-27-2011, 05:56 AM
Elite Fan

That's right! I completely forgot about that. Wow, ironic much Awesome.

I don't think I've ever felt this impatient for a show/ship before

The whole Amy pushing for sex thing is going to change fast It's gonna be fun, though. For however long it lasts which I don't think will be long...after all, it's Ricky we're talking about here.
Old 03-27-2011, 05:59 AM
Master Fan

I keep looking out for any any reviews of the episode, but, can't find any.

I like to read reviews, but, they don't bother me if they are negative. I think critics forget Secret Life is not classic theatre, its just entertainment.

I think Ricky was so scared about the results, it won't last long. That's our Ricky.

Cee Cee
Old 03-27-2011, 06:01 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I know what you mean. I do get where the critics are coming from, but I don't appreciate having to read the same crap over and over again. Surely you can find something good about an ep, at least one thing.

I think there has been only one from what I know..and that's from US Magazine. You might've already read it, but here's the link - Review | The Secret Life of the American Teenager - Movies, TV & Music - UsMagazine.com

It's kind of half and half with the negativity. Makes it even for me with the comment on Shai's acting.
Old 03-27-2011, 06:03 AM
Elite Fan

Ricky is scared about the results which is why he doesn't want to do it really, but he will for Amy to give her a peace of mind.

He would really do anything for that girl.

Well, I've got to run. I'll be back later this afternoon or tonight Bye
Old 03-27-2011, 06:05 AM
Master Fan

Bye Tanya.

I think the cheese factor is what I like about the show. Not everyone's cup of tea I guess.

There was another review that was posted a few days ago.

Spoiler:

Cee Cee
Old 03-27-2011, 06:05 AM
Elite Fan

Which is exactly one of the many reasons why I love Ramy. Ricky acts different around Amy, like a completely different person, and the same goes for Amy when she's around Ricky. The girl has life, and a spark in her, with Ben, that wasn't there IMO.

WHOAA, they really said that? I've seen a couple eps of 7th Heaven...I don't think I've ever seen any of her work besides that and SL, but judging from those performances I definitely wouldn't say that she's the best actor on the show.

Shai getting cast in that movie George Clooney also is in just shows that they obviously saw something in her, and that's a big deal. That to me alone says that she's one of the best actors on the show
Old 03-27-2011, 06:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ღMitra (View Post)
Which is exactly one of the many reasons why I love Ramy. Ricky acts different around Amy, like a completely different person, and the same goes for Amy when she's around Ricky. The girl has life, and a spark in her, with Ben, that wasn't there IMO.

WHOAA, they really said that? I've seen a couple eps of 7th Heaven...I don't think I've ever seen any of her work besides that and SL, but judging from those performances I definitely wouldn't say that she's the best actor on the show.

Shai getting cast in that movie George Clooney also is in just shows that they obviously saw something in her, and that's a big deal. That to me alone says that she's one of the best actors on the show
I agree Mitra. No offense to Mackenzie she is ok, but, not the best. I think Daren, Shai and Francia are the best ones on the show, IMO. Shai won that role in the Clooney film demonstrates that. I think Daren is under rated so much, but, in his age group there is fierce competition. I think he will be the type of actor who always works. I hope he gets some more opportunities to shine.

I think there is a completely different feel between the scenes Amy and Ricky have vs Amy and Ben. I agree there is a spark to the Amy/Ricky moments from my perspective. Can't really describe it, except maybe a more obvious physical attraction.

Either way, I think there is more sparks in the kissing moments between Ricky/Amy vs Ben/Amy.

Cee Cee
Old 03-27-2011, 06:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cee_cee_ (View Post)
I agree Mitra. No offense to Mackenzie she is ok, but, not the best. I think Daren, Shai and Francia are the best ones on the show, IMO. Shai won that role in the Clooney film demonstrates that. I think Daren is under rated so much, but, in his age group there is fierce competition. I think he will be the type of actor who always works. I hope he gets some more opportunities to shine.
I agree, they definitely are the top 3. Granted, the material on the show doesn't exactly show winning talent 100% of the time, but based on what we've seen, they're the best.
Spoiler:

It sucks that Daren is underrated. I really hope he has some things in the works, because he deserves it, and he can pull off any dramatic role, I really believe that.

Quote:
I think there is a completely different feel between the scenes Amy and Ricky have vs Amy and Ben. I agree there is a spark to the Amy/Ricky moments from my perspective. Can't really describe it, except maybe a more obvious physical attraction.

Either way, I think there is more sparks in the kissing moments between Ricky/Amy vs Ben/Amy.
Agreed! I'm so excited to see how it's going to be with them as their relationship progresses, it's going to be truly sweet
Old 03-27-2011, 06:28 AM
Master Fan

Agreed, I hope we get sweet moments. Brenda being Brenda will give us some crap stuff too with them. She can't help herself.

While I think this promo picture is so beautiful and adorable I really don't want to see Ramy running to the altar.

Spoiler:

Cee Cee
Old 03-27-2011, 06:33 AM
Master Fan

hi I had a dream Ramy had a baby girl named Gracie thats the withdrawl talking