Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-19-2011, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ღMitra (View Post)
Erin, are you spoiler free!? Ahhh, I could never I'm too much of a spoiler junkie.
I'm actually not, I just don't really look hard enough, I just look in the OPs of the spoiler threads to check which isn't really giving new major spoilers So it's simply me being lazy!

Spoiler:
Old 03-19-2011, 10:47 PM
Master Fan

Spoiler:
Old 03-19-2011, 10:49 PM
Passionate Fan

Spoiler:

Damon♥Elena l Liam♥Annie l Caroline♥Tyler l Jackson♥April l Sheldon♥Amy l Jess♥Nick
Old 03-19-2011, 10:50 PM
Master Fan

Spoiler:
Old 03-19-2011, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by centerofattention (View Post)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Miss Rose, I agree with you!
Old 03-19-2011, 10:54 PM
Master Fan

Spoiler:
Old 03-19-2011, 10:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really like the title of this thread, but there's one problem guys! We already KNOW how passionate their make-out session are, no need to imagine:

Old 03-19-2011, 11:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Pretty (View Post)
I really like the title of this thread, but there's one problem guys! We already KNOW how passionate their make-out session are, no need to imagine:

I love it completely agree..

Spoiler:

even in the past you could tell. When he told Adrian Amy is a part of his family. So she needed to get use to it. ANd when he told Ashley Amy is the most the person he cares about most. next to john. and when he explained himself again. saying he cares about amy differently than anyone else.. and when he called ashley sister-in-law. that relationship was through before it started. lets be real.

Damon♥Elena l Liam♥Annie l Caroline♥Tyler l Jackson♥April l Sheldon♥Amy l Jess♥Nick
Old 03-19-2011, 11:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Rose (View Post)
even in the past you could tell. When he told Adrian Amy is a part of his family. So she needed to get use to it. ANd when he told Ashley Amy is the most the person he cares about most. next to john. and when he explained himself again. saying he cares about amy differently than anyone else.. and when he called ashley sister-in-law. that relationship was through before it started. lets be real.
Definitely, they were so fixated on hating each other and being bitter but the more they fought the more they were falling for each other.
Old 03-19-2011, 11:21 PM
Passionate Fan

I know.. The more they fought the more their feelings began to show up.. I think one of my favorite episodes of Ricky and Amy is Hot Nuts. When Amy and Ricky get into the conversation if he wasn't with Adiran and if she wasn't with Ben. Would they have a chance of being together,, Her only answer was she can trust Ben.. and when Ricky said are you saying you cannot trust me. and she said yeah.. That spoke a million words.. That was the moment you could tell clearly that they liked each other. Even though in other scenes you could tell.

Also the scene where Ricky pushes back her hair after she broke up with Be. So you broke up with Ben. Yep. I broke up wit Ben.. Priceless.

Old 03-19-2011, 11:22 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for fixing the title Mitra.

Can't stay on long, just wanted to mention that when I used to lurk I remember you posting Erin. I really enjoyed your posts.

Spoiler:

"Why'd you have to be so cute, it's impossible to ignore you." Icon: Sweet Pea.
Cee Cee
Old 03-19-2011, 11:38 PM
Passionate Fan

Spoiler:

Old 03-20-2011, 12:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by cee_cee_ (View Post)
Thanks for fixing the title Mitra.

Can't stay on long, just wanted to mention that when I used to lurk I remember you posting Erin. I really enjoyed your posts.
Aw thank you, that's really sweet of you! I had felt bad because I was pretty negative and upset sometimes over what happened between these two and it really was just because I care so much about the show and where it was headed
Old 03-20-2011, 12:45 AM
Master Fan

Erin I understand where you were coming from. I also can feel negative about the show at times. I think that the Ramy storyline was incredibly frustrating at times, but, I honestly think now, that Ricky/Amy weren't ready to be together earlier. Now they are.

I must admit I still am not a fan of Ben/Adrian baby storyline as I don't like it being seen by some as the only means Ricky/Amy could get together. I think there was plenty of foreshadowing (in my opinion) to show Amy/Ricky getting together. There is such a huge fan base for Ramy that is proof that not only me could see the chemistry between them.

I really think we are going to get plenty of Ramy storylines and I can't forsee any break ups, with them based solely on them being on the promo poster. ABCF seem to be really selling them getting together as a major promotional tool. For them to do that to me seems to show that they are investing in this couple.

Spoiler:

"Why'd you have to be so cute, it's impossible to ignore you." Icon: Sweet Pea.
Cee Cee
Old 03-20-2011, 01:23 AM
Passionate Fan

Spoiler: