Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-17-2012, 07:17 AM
Master Fan

Jazzing up the bachelor pad

"Why'd you have to be so cute, it's impossible to ignore you." Icon: Sweet Pea.
Cee Cee
Old 08-17-2012, 08:20 AM
Passionate Fan

maybe he needs remove stuff from his past(and his ex) y put shine and colors in his place and his life
Old 08-17-2012, 10:51 AM
Obsessed Fan

I like Daren, I really do, but why do I get the feeling there's a certain agenda behind his public tweets to Marielle? The most recent tweets to her are something that could easily, and probably should've been directly messaged. Any time you publicly tweet something like that, I feel like you're doing so to make sure everyone sees it, therefore trying to make a certain ex jealous. Just my honest opinion.
Old 08-17-2012, 12:34 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS83 (View Post)
I like Daren, I really do, but why do I get the feeling there's a certain agenda behind his public tweets to Marielle? The most recent tweets to her are something that could easily, and probably should've been directly messaged. Any time you publicly tweet something like that, I feel like you're doing so to make sure everyone sees it, therefore trying to make a certain ex jealous. Just my honest opinion.
Actually she tweeted him first with the meshh you message, and that went unanswered for quite awhile, more than half the day. He then just replied in her exact words, then went on to talk about decorating . .. so don't think he had any intent there. She may have though
Old 08-17-2012, 12:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSun (View Post)
Actually she tweeted him first with the meshh you message, and that went unanswered for quite awhile, more than half the day. He then just replied in her exact words, then went on to talk about decorating . .. so don't think he had any intent there. She may have though
He tweeted about 2 hours ago to her about wanting to have a skype session cuz he 'miss ur face' and she's like 'I'll be all up for immediately if it's with you' all public haha...

Quote:
Daren Kagasoff ‏@DarenKagasoff
@MarielleJaffe We need a 3 hr skype sesh immediately. Miss that face
Quote:
@MarielleJaffe NOW! I'm all about the word immediately if it means Skyping with you! Miss you too DK!
Quote:
Daren Kagasoff ‏@DarenKagasoff
@MarielleJaffe BTW kidy needs your lap ASAP
Old 08-17-2012, 01:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oh boy oh boy oh boy. This is getting interesting

So lets go over this timeline
1. Daren meets Marielle in March or April
2. Daren and Jacqui break up in April or May

SO looks like "DK" here may have initiated the breakup with jacqueline instead of the other way around (like I had assumed) which explains her angry tweets.

And then "DK" goes out every weekend with random hos...im definitely not a hollywood actor but as far I know when youre trying to get with someone you dont get into cabs every weekend with the local slores...wonder if Marielle can view Popcandies.com videos in Budapest??

Cant wait to see how all this plays out *grabs popcorn*

An interesting sidenote to all this: a certain someone touching and feeling "DK" up at ABCF may upfronts and then publicly tweeting him over and over. hey guys looks like our little feminist is a catty biatch like everyone else hahaahahah jk jk

as ive been saying all along, who needs the show when we have all this IRL drama
Old 08-17-2012, 01:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones30rockfan (View Post)
Oh boy oh boy oh boy. This is getting interesting

So lets go over this timeline
1. Daren meets Marielle in March or April
2. Daren and Jacqui break up in April or May

SO looks like "DK" here may have initiated the breakup with jacqueline instead of the other way around (like I had assumed) which explains her angry tweets.

And then "DK" goes out every weekend with random hos...im definitely not a hollywood actor but as far I know when youre trying to get with someone you dont get into cabs every weekend with the local slores...wonder if Marielle can view Popcandies.com videos in Budapest??

Cant wait to see how all this plays out *grabs popcorn*

An interesting sidenote to all this: a certain someone touching and feeling "DK" up at ABCF may upfronts and then publicly tweeting him over and over. hey guys looks like our little feminist is a catty biatch like everyone else hahaahahah jk jk

as ive been saying all along, who needs the show when we have all this IRL drama

OH. MY. GAWD.

I am so freaking interested in this...this...whatever it is.. I will die if a certain someone tweets him again hahaha lmao
Old 08-17-2012, 01:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea (View Post)

OH. MY. GAWD.

I am so freaking interested in this...this...whatever it is.. I will die if a certain someone tweets him again hahaha lmao
Like I said "art mirrors life" or "life mirrors art". Take your pick
Old 08-17-2012, 01:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones30rockfan (View Post)
Like I said "art mirrors life" or "life mirrors art". Take your pick
LMAO either way... it's mirroring lmao
Old 08-17-2012, 01:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Sorry but since he hasn't said he knows when Marielle takes showers I know they ain't screwin and I know he isn't serious about her because he hasnt claimed she's like a sister to him.

Living on a goat farm - Nagron Ultimate OTP
Old 08-17-2012, 01:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endurance (View Post)
Sorry but since he hasn't said he knows when Marielle takes showers I know they ain't screwin and I know he isn't serious about her because he hasnt claimed she's like a sister to him.
Dead
Old 08-17-2012, 04:37 PM
Master Fan

Bones and Endurance your posts made me

Cee Cee
Old 08-17-2012, 05:30 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm with Gritz on this, its all too public. Thing is Marielle sounds clueless as to it and she is all giddy happy. . . Hope Daren isn't playing this sweet girl to get at his ex. Then again, we may be reading more into the tweets than there is. And I still believe Jacqui broke up with him cause his tweets have been angrier and she is already in a steady relationship it seems.
Old 08-17-2012, 05:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endurance (View Post)
Old 08-17-2012, 05:34 PM
Master Fan

Honestly from what I have read about Marielle I think she is no fool, so I wouldn't worry about her.

They are probably just close friends.

Cee Cee