Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-18-2009, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

1x11 - "Home Is Where You Hang Your Holster" Episode Discussion

Quote:
Home Is Where You Hang Your Holster

Feb 18, Wed 10/9c
Sam learns a politician's startling secret and finds he may have more in common with him than he could have imagined.
Source: abc.com
Actual Janet ~ Councillors Supporter #28 Let's call it hope
Old 02-19-2009, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

I loved this episode it was one of the better ones this season.

I'm so glad that this Sam/Maria thing didn't go far and am grateful that Maria knows that Sam & Annie should have something more then just a working relationship.

I so much when Sam found out about what was going on in 09. Yes it is 09 now it's not 08 anymore.

I want to smack Ray but he's too lovable to do that. How can this guy be so bigited and not know that he's hurting his wifes feelings. I loved the interaction with Annie and I just know that Annie can kick his ass and one day his wife will just do what she wants to do and not stay in the house all day waiting for Ray to come home.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 02-19-2009, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sam's reaction to Obama winning "He won!?" I'm a bit disappointed on the Sam/Maria front, I thought they had an interesting chemistry but I knew it couldn't last long.

Ray and Annie were the high point, though. There's something there... not shippy, but there's something special about those two.
Old 02-21-2009, 05:34 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm still going with my (far-fetched) theory that Chris is somehow involved in Project Aries. He pulled Sam away right before the councilman was shot. I still think there's something fishy there.

I like Maria and her father's relationship. It's very interesting. I don't know if I want Sam and Annie together (I'm a big Lisa Bonet fan) but I don't want Sam with Maria and her daddy issues.

And Annie and Ray were definitely the highlight. There is something there even if it's not romantic.
Old 02-22-2009, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think that if anyone there is involved it wouldn't be Chris, this early on, it sounds like Chris is a red-herring.

I'm not sure about Sam/Annie just because I stopped getting a vibe and started feeling like they're being the ones writers are strongly shoving in our faces.

I agree about Annie/Ray. Those two are fun to watch.