Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2010, 11:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

And The Award Goes To: NHL Honors For Hollywood Hockey Stars

Quote:
Hart Memorial Trophy (MVP)
Without a doubt, the player who was most valuable to his team would have to be Charlie Conway (Joshua Jackson) of "The Mighty Ducks." After all, it was his consistent play that got his team to the finals. And his scoring on penalty shot that won it all.
Old 07-30-2011, 12:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

The Offical Mighty Ducks Fan Page

This is a fan page on Facebook.
Old 07-30-2011, 03:44 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seersha (View Post)
The Offical Mighty Ducks Fan Page

This is a fan page on Facebook.
I saw that too, Seersha! I'm a member of that FB page too! There's lots of behind the scenes pics of Josh and other cast members that I've never seen before!

FYI - the owner of that page is the ex-girlfriend of Vinnie LaRusso, a.k.a. Adam Banks.
Old 07-30-2011, 02:30 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conway1 (View Post)
I saw that too, Seersha! I'm a member of that FB page too! There's lots of behind the scenes pics of Josh and other cast members that I've never seen before!

FYI - the owner of that page is the ex-girlfriend of Vinnie LaRusso, a.k.a. Adam Banks.
Oh, interesting. Shaun Weiss looks so different now and there was a radio interview posted on the FB page that he did, so I listened to it as I was curious if he would talk about MD or mention Josh. They asked about a MD4 movie in the 2nd part of the interview, and he said, he would be up to it but that Josh or Keenan would probably have to agree for Disney to consider it. It made me laugh, cos I thought of Josh's response to what it would take for him to do MD4, which was, "About 10 years of unemployment!"
Old 07-30-2011, 03:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
They asked about a MD4 movie in the 2nd part of the interview, and he said, he would be up to it but that Josh or Keenan would probably have to agree for Disney to consider it. It made me laugh, cos I thought of Josh's response to what it would take for him to do MD4, which was, "About 10 years of unemployment!"
I listened to it too and remembered that quote. I love it so much I uh, can't see MD4 happening with Josh. Worse remakes and sequels have been made, and it might be cute but I can understand why he'd rather not.

I find it funny how often these movies get played somewhere in the world. You can always tell by the Twitter search for Josh's name. For some reason, they're kids movies that have really stuck with people. I read somewhere that people sometimes still quack at Josh, which, the poor guy, but those movies have really lasted.
Old 07-30-2011, 04:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kielix (View Post)
I read somewhere that people sometimes still quack at Josh, which, the poor guy, but those movies have really lasted.
Oh gosh, I remember watching a YT clip of him signing for fans after some event (I think the FOX upfronts) and he was quacked at by some guy! Josh laughed, but I felt a bit sorry for him. It seems so immature to me now, like, if I was in front of Josh Jackson I'd want to talk to the guy, not quack at him!
Old 08-01-2011, 04:32 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Oh gosh, I remember watching a YT clip of him signing for fans after some event (I think the FOX upfronts) and he was quacked at by some guy! Josh laughed, but I felt a bit sorry for him. It seems so immature to me now, like, if I was in front of Josh Jackson I'd want to talk to the guy, not quack at him!
LOL, I think that was the same one when Josh was signing autographs and some guy rudely yelled out, "Keifer!" when Keifer Sutherland walked by.
Old 08-14-2011, 06:47 AM
Passionate Fan

Lot, lots, LOTS of new recent photos added!

Cast | Facebook
Old 08-14-2011, 08:19 AM
Extreme Fan

Found an old VHS copy of the first "DUCKS" in a Charity shop believe it or not!.Haven't fully watched it yet but seen the first half hour.Must watch the whole thing at some point but i still have So many movies to catch up with Josh and non-Josh.
Old 08-26-2011, 01:03 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the update on all the cast pics being added. I've joked a few times that Marguerite Moreau should guest star on Fringe for an episode!
Old 08-26-2011, 03:04 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Thanks for the update on all the cast pics being added. I've joked a few times that Marguerite Moreau should guest star on Fringe for an episode!
I know, right? It seems that she's a guest star on about every television series! I know she last had a recurring role on Parenthood.

Edit: I noticed that the FB page added many new photos of Josh (some I've never seen before!) on http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Of...3534?sk=photos
Old 08-26-2011, 06:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Recently bought all 3 MDs on dvd as I'd never seen them. Bargain price of £6! My 2 daughters loved them and one of them is now definitely a Josh fan (he's a little to old for her though!!)
Old 01-05-2012, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I saw him in the mighty ducks movies.
Old 01-09-2012, 04:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Old 02-06-2012, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Man, I've always loved this movie!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread