Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2018, 03:39 PM
Elite Fan

Really looking forward to the Cole/Noah episode. Anton should add some light relief. Hope to see that actor in the future.
LWS53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's not Twitter, but Josh is getting quite the following on Instagram. He now has over 274 Thousand followers.

icon credit: crash landing
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 05:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Yeah, noticed he changed his IG profile pic (previously was the purple COALG one.) Looks like his twitter profile pic is still COALG.
Conway1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This is obviously from when they Reunion took place, but we haven't seen this pic before that I know of.

Old 07-25-2018, 10:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Looks like they had dinner afterwards. I remember Josh saying in the reunion video that they also met at a coffeeshop before the reunion and people were starting to notice as more of the cast came in, lol.
Conway1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conway1 (View Post)
Looks like they had dinner afterwards. I remember Josh saying in the reunion video that they also met at a coffeeshop before the reunion and people were starting to notice as more of the cast came in, lol.
There was actually a video of Josh talking to James about his Play while at the Coffee Shop and a clip of Katie at the Table. James had it in one of his Instagram Stories.

Old 08-07-2018, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have to share some of the praise Josh has been getting on Twitter for his performance in E8 of The Affair.

I like how there are several "Verified Accounts" included in the list of Tweets that had high praise for Josh and this is just a taste of it.

haley kunkel stan account 🔥
‏@Nadia20
13h13 hours ago
I want to say that @VancityJax doesn’t get praised enough for his acting. The latest episode of The Affair had my heart beating out of my chest. His performance was out of this world. Get this man an Emmy!

Dana Warner
‏@dwarner28
15h15 hours ago
Damn #theaffair !!!!! #JoshuaJackson performance was outstanding !

T A
@Svenharry111
9h9 hours ago
Replying to @Alex_Segal @SHO_TheAffair @VancityJax
Agree wholeheartedly. Both Joshua Jackson and Dominic West are two of the best performing today.

Alex Segal
Verified account
@Alex_Segal
19h19 hours ago
Joshua Jackson’s performance in this season of @SHO_TheAffair is outstanding. The show continues to be one of the best and most gripping dramas on TV. @VancityJax

𝓙𝓮𝓼𝓼
@JLynn_XoXoX
Aug 6
There's no bouncing back from this. Josh really brought it last night; if anyone needed proof of this man's ability (crazy talk, I know, but there's some out there), then here it is!
#GiveJoshAllTheAwards ❤️🏆
#JJax #JoshuaJackson #ColeLockhart #TheAffair

Diana
Verified account
@BrukDiana
20h20 hours ago
Diana Retweeted Jamie Pillet
And yes Joshua Jackson deserves all the emmys #TheAffair

Jamie Pillet
@jamie_pillet
Time to give Joshua Jackson all of the Emmys. Jesus. What an episode. What a performance. #TheAffair @SarahTreem

Ahmed Afruh Rasheed
@andudu
14h14 hours ago
Since we’ll have to wait another year to see if Joshua Jackson gets nominated for an #Emmy for this week’s #TheAffair, I hope at least @TVLine picks him as performer of the week!

Beth
@drjayjay
7h7 hours ago
@VancityJax I never do this but your performance this season in The Affair is phenomenal.

Adelaida Elizabeth
‏@AdelaidaFall
Aug 5
#TheAffair With no spoilers, all I'll say: Without question, tonight's @SHO_TheAffair is at its height, in the most powerful episode the show has ever done.
It owns you. Cole, @VancityJax, owns you. Just... watch.

L
@aIIoverme
Aug 6
WOW JOSHUA JACKSON IS INSANELY GOOD HE BETTER GET AN EMMY FOR THIS PERFORMANCE

andy Cordova
Verified account
@Randy_Cordova
Aug 5
Joshua Jackson has an episode to submit for an Emmy nom. And that twist? Brutal. #TheAffair

Maritza Suarez
@Zippy024
Aug 5
Joshua Jackson has always been good since Dawson’s Creek. Give him an Emmy already! #TheAffair

Melissa Girimonte
Verified account
@thetelevixen
Aug 6
Dear Television Academy: please prepare an Emmy in the name of Joshua Jackson for 2019. His performance in last night's episode of @SHO_TheAffair was flawless and can't be overlooked!

Dan F.
@avatar81
Aug 6
This week's episode should be Joshua Jackson's Emmy pitch, because he's marvellous in it. #TheAffair

Grayson Daughters
‏@SpaceyG
Aug 5
I dunno who plays Cole in #TheAffair, but that Emmy better damn well go to him. And while I’m on topic, Ruth Wilson is looong overdue for hers as Alison.

Nad's Reviews
@NadsReviews
Aug 6
I haven’t given an episode of television an A+ in so so long. But this episode... this episode deserves it. Bravo to @SarahTreem and the entire cast and crew for crafting something truly extraordinary ❤️#TheAffair @SHO_TheAffair

Melissa Munoz-Rush
@wingofdesi
Aug 5
#TheAffair just broke my heart! Give @VancityJax the Emmy for this episode. That was a long over due interaction between Cole and Noah. Such superb writing and acting @SHO_TheAffair ! This show!

Although there might be a spoiler in these ones, there is still praise for Josh.

Spoiler:

And this is just Josh love

Clare I Swear
@CxxPIPxx
12h12 hours ago
They can try to make Joshua Jackson look tired, unkempt, rough as **** but that only serves to make The Twinge more powerful 😍 #TheAffair

Old 08-07-2018, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have to share some of the praise Josh has been getting on Twitter for his performance in E8 of The Affair.

I like how there are several "Verified Accounts" included in the list of Tweets that had high praise for Josh and this is just a taste of it.

haley kunkel stan account 🔥
‏@Nadia20
13h13 hours ago
I want to say that @VancityJax doesn’t get praised enough for his acting. The latest episode of The Affair had my heart beating out of my chest. His performance was out of this world. Get this man an Emmy!

Dana Warner
‏@dwarner28
15h15 hours ago
Damn #theaffair !!!!! #JoshuaJackson performance was outstanding !

T A
@Svenharry111
9h9 hours ago
Replying to @Alex_Segal @SHO_TheAffair @VancityJax
Agree wholeheartedly. Both Joshua Jackson and Dominic West are two of the best performing today.

Alex Segal
Verified account
@Alex_Segal
19h19 hours ago
Joshua Jackson’s performance in this season of @SHO_TheAffair is outstanding. The show continues to be one of the best and most gripping dramas on TV. @VancityJax

𝓙𝓮𝓼𝓼
@JLynn_XoXoX
Aug 6
There's no bouncing back from this. Josh really brought it last night; if anyone needed proof of this man's ability (crazy talk, I know, but there's some out there), then here it is!
#GiveJoshAllTheAwards ❤️🏆
#JJax #JoshuaJackson #ColeLockhart #TheAffair

Diana
Verified account
@BrukDiana
20h20 hours ago
Diana Retweeted Jamie Pillet
And yes Joshua Jackson deserves all the emmys #TheAffair

Jamie Pillet
@jamie_pillet
Time to give Joshua Jackson all of the Emmys. Jesus. What an episode. What a performance. #TheAffair @SarahTreem

Ahmed Afruh Rasheed
@andudu
14h14 hours ago
Since we’ll have to wait another year to see if Joshua Jackson gets nominated for an #Emmy for this week’s #TheAffair, I hope at least @TVLine picks him as performer of the week!

Beth
@drjayjay
7h7 hours ago
@VancityJax I never do this but your performance this season in The Affair is phenomenal.

Adelaida Elizabeth
‏@AdelaidaFall
Aug 5
#TheAffair With no spoilers, all I'll say: Without question, tonight's @SHO_TheAffair is at its height, in the most powerful episode the show has ever done.
It owns you. Cole, @VancityJax, owns you. Just... watch.

L
@aIIoverme
Aug 6
WOW JOSHUA JACKSON IS INSANELY GOOD HE BETTER GET AN EMMY FOR THIS PERFORMANCE

andy Cordova
Verified account
@Randy_Cordova
Aug 5
Joshua Jackson has an episode to submit for an Emmy nom. And that twist? Brutal. #TheAffair

Maritza Suarez
@Zippy024
Aug 5
Joshua Jackson has always been good since Dawson’s Creek. Give him an Emmy already! #TheAffair

Melissa Girimonte
Verified account
@thetelevixen
Aug 6
Dear Television Academy: please prepare an Emmy in the name of Joshua Jackson for 2019. His performance in last night's episode of @SHO_TheAffair was flawless and can't be overlooked!

Dan F.
@avatar81
Aug 6
This week's episode should be Joshua Jackson's Emmy pitch, because he's marvellous in it. #TheAffair

Grayson Daughters
‏@SpaceyG
Aug 5
I dunno who plays Cole in #TheAffair, but that Emmy better damn well go to him. And while I’m on topic, Ruth Wilson is looong overdue for hers as Alison.

Nad's Reviews
@NadsReviews
Aug 6
I haven’t given an episode of television an A+ in so so long. But this episode... this episode deserves it. Bravo to @SarahTreem and the entire cast and crew for crafting something truly extraordinary ❤️#TheAffair @SHO_TheAffair

Melissa Munoz-Rush
@wingofdesi
Aug 5
#TheAffair just broke my heart! Give @VancityJax the Emmy for this episode. That was a long over due interaction between Cole and Noah. Such superb writing and acting @SHO_TheAffair ! This show!

Although there might be a spoiler in these ones, there is still praise for Josh.

Spoiler:

And this is just Josh love

Clare I Swear
@CxxPIPxx
12h12 hours ago
They can try to make Joshua Jackson look tired, unkempt, rough as **** but that only serves to make The Twinge more powerful 😍 #TheAffair

Old 08-16-2018, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Susan Waycik
‏@susanwaycik
My taste in men in the early 90s vs. my taste in men in the late 90s/early 00s vs. my taste in men currently

Old 08-16-2018, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love that tweet!
I am an original”
msstock87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lizzie Nicole
‏@factinfiction
1h1 hour ago
More
Jesus Joshua Jackson..now that the Affair is over for the year who am I going to fantasize about when I’m supposed to be married af. #TheAffair #cole #joshuajackson @VancityJax

Old 08-24-2018, 02:04 AM
Elite Fan

Funny comment.
Old 09-01-2018, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This is funny.

Christina Copty
@coptystweet
Aug 30
I wonder if @PilouAsbaek and @VancityJax know that they’re practically one and the same #bothsoooolovely

And Pilou responded

Pilou Asbaek
‏Verified account
@PilouAsbaek
Replying to @coptystweet @VancityJax
OMG...he’s beautiful!

This is the pic she posted with her Tweet

Old 09-02-2018, 02:52 PM
Elite Fan

Josh is definitely the better looking of the 2.
Old 09-02-2018, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Josh is definitely the better looking of the 2.
I totally agree.

Reply   Post New Thread