Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2016, 06:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conway1 (View Post)
Katie looked like a robot at times when she was married to TC. Especially in 2007-2008 when she had that really short hair.
I liked the style she had with Tom (it was more fashion forward) but I agree I don't think it was her natural look and that it was all part of their image.

As I'm interested in fashion I appreciated that look but I'd much rather Katie be comfortable and happy in her own style, than be forced to portray an image that's stage managed and not really "her".

And just to clarify when I said she looked better in DC, obviously I appreciate that people aren't going to look the same when they're 15 years older, I just can't honestly say "she has never looked better", when I disagree. Katie had a youthful prettiness that has been replaced by confidence and grace - one is not necessarily better than the other but personally I liked her pretty face before she lost a lot of weight by overexercising.
Old 08-21-2016, 06:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracydeanne1 (View Post)
Yeah, I wasn't a fan of her look in the TC years either. It didn't suit her, she looks best being fresh and natural. I think that's why the "robot" appearance, it didn't seem to be her.

As far as looking better at 19, I'm also in the camp that maturity, experience, and confidence is so beautiful in a woman, but maybe that's just me because I'm getting older.
Perhaps that is why I think that way too.

I agree that Katie looks gorgeous as a pretty young woman but still looks fantastic in her thirties, which is still young to me. I think she is going to look great whatever her age as long as she doesn't spoil herself with 'enhancements' and surgery. I am seeing Katie backwards so to speak, as I saw her in The Kennedy's before I saw her in DC so am looking at her in retrospect. She has the body and looks to fit into any style or fashion but looks good in shorts and flats as well as high fashion. I am really looking forward to seeing her in the follow up to The Kennedy's to see how she looks as an older Jackie.
Old 08-23-2016, 07:14 AM
Obsessed Fan

Katie was at a party in the Hamptons this weekend looking cute and happy.

Also, http://www.laineygossip.com/Celebrit...22--2016/44714 As Lainey said, Katie's IG tags suggest she was in the Hamptons for Jamie Foxx's Apollo in the Hamptons performance. (I know the tabloids said she was, but I guess this is real confirmation lol.) https://www.instagram.com/p/BJZZw2lglEp/

Last edited by Tracydeanne1; 08-23-2016 at 07:25 AM
Old 08-23-2016, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Nice, but not a fan of that outfit.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 08-23-2016, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Another article. Katie Holmes Back With Former Lover Joshua Jackson?

Old 08-24-2016, 05:30 AM
Extreme Fan

That article is nuts but the picture of Katie is adorkable.
Old 08-24-2016, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy K (View Post)
That article is nuts but the picture of Katie is adorkable.
I know, hilarious.

Old 08-28-2016, 08:18 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Nice, but not a fan of that outfit.

I'm not a fan of her outfit either. Nice to see Katie out and about though.
Old 09-06-2016, 09:45 AM
Obsessed Fan

More weird speculation about Katie's divorce and dating. It's Radar, so...you know.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-new...-foxx-exposed/

Katie Holmes is keeping her steamy romance with Jamie Foxx under wraps because of a secret divorce deal with Tom Cruise, RadarOnline.com has learned.

Holmes’ divorce from “Mission Impossible” star orders she can’t officially “date” until 2017, an insider told Radar.

“Katie signed a clause in her quickie divorce settlement that prevents her from embarrassing Tom in various ways, like talking about him or Scientology, or publicly dating another man for five years after the divorce,” the source claimed.

PHOTOS: Suri’s New Life: How Mom Katie Holmes Is Keeping Her Normal After Scientology

“She’s allowed to date, but she cannot do so in a public fashion, and she’s not supposed to let any boyfriend near their daughter, Suri,” the insider added. “Katie wanted out of the marriage so badly, she agreed to the terms — and got $4.8 million in child support, plus another $5 million for herself.”

If she breaks the rules, the mom-of-one could lose the aforementioned money, the source claimed.

Indeed, Holmes’s determination to maintain a perpetually single status in public has raised eyebrows over the years.

When asked about her dating life a few months ago, the actress retorted, “That’s not something I want to answer!”

PHOTOS: Jamie Foxx Caught With Mystery Woman Amid Katie Holmes Split Rumors

However, as Radar has reported, the Batman Begins actress has been seeing Foxx since 2013.

Real Housewives of Atlanta star and friend to the 48-year-old actor, Claudia Jordan, even confirmed the relationship and June and revealed that the pair is “really happy.” She quickly backtracked however, when her comments went viral.

Then, on Aug. 13, the covert couple almost blew their cover at Barbra Streisand‘s concert in New York when Holmes openly cheered as her man performed with the iconic singer. She then even joined him in his dressing room!

“They figured it wasn’t a violation of the public rule because security prevented photos. They were so discreet,” the source claimed.

But for now, the spy said, Holmes can’t wait to drop the secrecy!

“At this point, Tom doesn’t care much what Katie does,” the insider said. “But he wouldn’t mind getting his $5 million back!”
Old 09-06-2016, 02:22 PM
Loyal Fan

I mean all that is definitely weird but I actually wouldn't put it past the Scientology lot to force something like this - they are all about secrecy and image.
Old 09-06-2016, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not a TC fan, but if any of that is at all true then is makes me like him even less.

Old 09-06-2016, 04:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alligatoruk (View Post)
I mean all that is definitely weird but I actually wouldn't put it past the Scientology lot to force something like this - they are all about secrecy and image.
Yeah, but it's sort of ridiculous. She has every reason to want as much privacy as possible when it comes to dating after having every relationship since she was 17 kinda in the public eye.
Old 09-06-2016, 05:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

I guess this is one rumour easily proved or debunked if we get a tell-all from Katie in 2017.

Joking aside, I think she'd be private about her personal life whether she had some kind of contractual agreement or not. She's always been so (not including Tomkat), although not to the degree that she is now of course.
Old 09-06-2016, 05:20 PM
Passionate Fan

I can't believe there are people dumb enough to buy this.

It just isn't possible that Katie doesn't want to date at all or if she does date isn't going to bring random men around her child(like a responsible single mom).

Not nearly as interesting a story though because a famous single mom can't just want to be alone or anything.

And she'll never write a tell all it seems she wants to forget she ever met Tom Cruise to begin with. Would be strange to talk about him now after all this time.
Old 09-06-2016, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiebear (View Post)
It just isn't possible that Katie doesn't want to date at all or if she does date isn't going to bring random men around her child(like a responsible single mom).

Not nearly as interesting a story though because a famous single mom can't just want to be alone or anything.

And she'll never write a tell all it seems she wants to forget she ever met Tom Cruise to begin with. Would be strange to talk about him now after all this time.
So true. Whether she's in a relationship or not, sometimes when you get out of one where you weren't happy, you just need time without a man in your life.

It's all rumour anyway.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread