Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2015, 05:04 PM
Ultimate Fan

For all those people who don't understand our love for Josh - well this is exactly why - the man was raised so right - his mum did real good - I love this man

This was Josh last night

and the girl explains how she met Josh - kateeiou This is the story about a girl named Lucky. I was laid out last night in a bush on the sidewalk after a few too many drinks and one too many Beyoncé karaoke solos. I hear someone ask if I'm okay and then offer to get me a cab home. When I get up I see it's none other than freaking Joshua Jackson. He got us a cab and waited to make sure I was okay and got in safely. Chivalry is not dead and now I get why Joey chose him over Dawson

It was in West Hollywood California - which means Josh isn't in NY at the moment - so no filming for Josh at the moment

cschrenk21 I've met and hung out with Joshua Jackson before too - he's super nice! - this was a comment from someone on her instagram

Last edited by Shelby1204; 08-01-2015 at 05:14 PM
Old 08-01-2015, 05:42 PM
Extreme Fan

It was in West Hollywood California - which means Josh isn't in NY at the moment - so no filming for Josh at the moment

They are currently filming episode 6, which is Noah and Helens POV. No information on whose POV's will be looked at in episode 7 yet.

There seems to be a lot of Noah so far this season.
Old 08-01-2015, 06:23 PM
Master Fan

He's just the best
Old 08-01-2015, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That is a nice story. He is one amazing guy all round.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 08-02-2015, 02:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

Wow! That girl was very lucky and Josh is such a gentleman as always!

Yes, they are still filming episode 6 but given that one of the lockhart's family members (the actor who plays Hal) is listed in episode 7 it probably means that we'll see Cole's POV. Plus, Diane Kruger will join Josh in Montauk after her charity trip.
Old 08-02-2015, 07:05 AM
Loyal Fan

So basically Joshua is Pacey in real life aka The Perfect Boyfriend.
You always hear good things about Josh, his mother raised him well!
Old 08-02-2015, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

As much as I like seeing pics of Josh out and About, I have to say it is nice to see that the papz haven't been taking any "airport" pics of him lately as he has obviously made a few trips back and forth to LA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letgo (View Post)
So basically Joshua is Pacey in real life aka The Perfect Boyfriend.
You always hear good things about Josh, his mother raised him well!
He is pretty darn perfect.

Old 08-02-2015, 07:55 AM
Elite Fan

Josh is such a hero - another great story about his chivalry. From helping people with their luggage to this he just seems to be one helluva guy.
Old 08-02-2015, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Josh is such a hero - another great story about his chivalry. From helping people with their luggage to this he just seems to be one helluva guy.
Then there's that story from back in his DC days where he (and his buddy) saved 2 girls from drowning.

Old 08-02-2015, 10:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

That is a great story! It never ceases to amaze us how wonderful he is. That was one lucky girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Then there's that story from back in his DC days where he (and his buddy) saved 2 girls from drowning.
Wow, I didn't know that. Love that the article from 1999 can still be found: TV HUNK RESCUES ‘DROWNING’ DUO | New York Post

"Network officials were not surprised to hear that Jackson had become a real-life hero. The Vancouver, British Columbia, native is described as good-natured and professional."
Old 08-02-2015, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felis (View Post)
That is a great story! It never ceases to amaze us how wonderful he is. That was one lucky girl.

Wow, I didn't know that. Love that the article from 1999 can still be found: TV HUNK RESCUES ‘DROWNING’ DUO | New York Post

"Network officials were not surprised to hear that Jackson had become a real-life hero. The Vancouver, British Columbia, native is described as good-natured and professional."
You gotta love the Title "TV HUNK"

Can you believe that was 16 years ago (almost to the day)?

Last edited by JJH85; 08-02-2015 at 10:31 AM
Old 08-02-2015, 10:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
You gotta love the Title "TV HUNK"
I found that a little amusing - I'm not quite sure if that was the best word to describe his appearance back in his early twenties.
Old 08-02-2015, 10:58 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the reminder about the saving the girls in trouble in the water. As Josh is such an excellent swimmer it's a pity he hasn't been shown swimming in The Affair. Perhaps they don't want him to outshine DW. As if that could happen
Old 08-02-2015, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felis (View Post)
I found that a little amusing - I'm not quite sure if that was the best word to describe his appearance back in his early twenties.
Maybe not, but he became a fan favourite early on in the series which is why you see Pacey's character get as much of the storyline as Dawson's. It's also why he got several movies roles over JVDB back in the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Thanks for the reminder about the saving the girls in trouble in the water. As Josh is such an excellent swimmer it's a pity he hasn't been shown swimming in The Affair. Perhaps they don't want him to outshine DW. As if that could happen
No that could never happen

Now all I can picture is a wet Josh, we need some surfer scenes in S2.

Old 08-02-2015, 11:10 AM
Elite Fan

Well I think for a 21 year old Josh was a bit of a hunk - 6'2 and very strong with it. Remember him carrying Katie Homes over his shoulder (I've seen a clip or a photo) - she is about 5'9 so not a very easy task, and didn't he carry one of the girls into a house and toss her in the air while he is doing it - he must be, and have been very strong to do that in a tv role.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread