Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2003, 12:33 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Katiebear:
<STRONG>
I'm hoping its some mistake or something. </STRONG>
Let's hope...I also read that Chad Michael Murry and Ruben (?...later found out he was the last American Idol winner) are also going to be in the movie. So i'm just going to go with the feeling that this was a mistake on someones part [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-05-2003, 07:06 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't know about Cinderella Story either. I've heard way too many rumors about that one so far. Someone was also saying Shane West was going to be in it too (which I doubt) [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I just checked imdb.com and they just have Hilary and Julie Gonzalo for cast so far....

Oh okay so the film is Americano -- no wonder I couldn't find anything when I was doing a search! Thanks for the info Chi159! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 07-05-2003: Message edited LisaKay ]
Old 07-06-2003, 04:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Katiebear:

I mean if JJ wanted to target this kind of an audience with a movie then he should do Mighty Ducks 4
True- but how much fun would that be? Mighty Ducks 4!! Yay!
Old 07-06-2003, 04:55 PM
New Fan

I don't think Josh was ever attached to the movie - I think it was a mistake. Chad Michael Murray took the role that Josh was supposably doing.
Old 07-06-2003, 05:50 PM
Jay
Master Fan

i like to see Josh in a romantic comedy for once. Maybe see him alongside [img]smilies/idea.gif[/img] Katie Holmes...i know, i know..it'll never happen.

As for the "Americano" movie..i'm happy that he's working with Dennis Hopper. He's a veteran actor and very famous...so working with him should be enough for Josh to become more famous and be offered more great scripts as lead roles for big movies to come. this movie will be the stepping stone that will kick start Josh's future success in movies to come. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I also hope the lead female in that movie is also famous...that would help too.
Old 07-06-2003, 08:19 PM
Passionate Fan

I think Josh would do another MD movie if his career is realy in the crapper [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Yeah I'd like him and Katie to costar in a movie together as well preferrably one with a good script goodness knows on DC that wasn't always the case. But it would be rather hokey considering they'd be heavily identified with their TV characters so it could happen way way into the future when it wouldn't be an issue.
Old 07-06-2003, 08:52 PM
New Fan

I think it would be awsome for Josh and Katie to do a film together.

Let's go Flyers!
Don't mess with the Pretty Goalie...
Old 07-07-2003, 06:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hey,

Same here. I think it would be really cool if they did a movie together and I think a lot of people would go.

It would be nice to see them in typical characters like Pacey and Joey because they are so cute, but I do think it would be cool to see them play characters that are nothing like them or any other characters they have already played yet still have a connection and some romance in the movie...

-Monica-

Booth Brennan
Old 07-07-2003, 10:21 AM
Loyal Fan

I agree, a Katie and Josh movie would be so cool, they could do a remake of an old movie or play or something, that would be cool!!! A costume drama [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 07-07-2003, 11:24 AM
Extreme Fan

I would love a Katie and Josh movie too. Something different from their DC characters though...
Old 07-07-2003, 04:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think we'd all love it. I was thinking about it the other day...but seriously...would the big studios greenlight something like that? I'm not so sure.

But maybe a few years down the road when they've gotten past the Dawson's Stigma! One can only hope!!!

Old 07-07-2003, 09:04 PM
Banned

The whole world doesn't revolve Josh and stupid Katie.
Old 07-07-2003, 09:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Pacey and Joey True Love:
<STRONG>Hey,

Same here. I think it would be really cool if they did a movie together and I think a lot of people would go.

-Monica-</STRONG>
Only you Pacey and Joey and Josh and Katie fans would go and see their movie. Hate to say but Josh and Katie aren't exactly racking up any hit movies.

Get over it.
Old 07-07-2003, 09:17 PM
New Fan

Rude much?
Old 07-07-2003, 09:25 PM
Banned

Yeah, Josh and Katie fans are so damn delusional.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread