Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2005, 04:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Okay as for as my bf bro can tell Katie also likes Josh but she is happy with Chris and is scared to get in a relationship with Josh because she is scared of him breaking her heart.
If this is true, It's like Pacey and Joey!!! Hopefully she will run back to him in the end then, when she isn't afraid
Old 01-01-2005, 05:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh I see. I didn't know Katie had a "thing" with James during S2 and part of 3, I only read about it yesterday. I thought she had better taste but I guess James could be cute..just ignore the huge forehead and horrible hair.
KH didn't have a thing with James during these seasons. I heard they went out a few times, but nothing came out it. She wanted to be with Josh and they had the relationship. that's one of the reasons JJ and James don't like each other. JJ said Kh asked him out before the show even started. KH never talks about James, only to say he is like her brother. She says Josh is her first love and still talks about him sometimes in magazines

LOL faye. Someone told me that Katie did an interview and she said someone broke her heart. Sounds like JJ to me. Just my opinion. He was her first real boyfriend according to E online

Quote:
Thanks to Trekster at TWOP for posting their account of Josh's Q&A at Oxford University today:

:**:Josh referred to Katie Holmes as his first true love and received a mighty ‘awww’ from the crowd.

:**:He was very happy that Pacey got the girl in the end.

:**:One of Josh’s favourite filming experiences was for the K-Mart episode because he got to spend so much time with Katie (again ‘awww’)

:**:Josh and James Van Der Beek never really saw eye to eye and this was in part to do with Katie but he didn’t go into details but that wasn’t the only reason
Quote:
"Katie is very clean-cut," says a congested-sounding Josh Jackson, Katie's former boyfriend in real life. He's on medication for a throat infection. "The only thing that's changed over the years is maybe she's been to a bar. The wild Katie is still something any parent can be proud of." Josh and Katie dated for about eight months right when Dawson's went on the air in '98. "Before the show was even on the air, she asked me out," he says. "It was the first time I was ever tracked down by a beautiful woman. Life was good." They ended up splitting because, as Josh says, their lives were "heading in opposite directions." But Josh is still a big booster for Katie: "In the beginning, it was breathtaking to watch. She was new at acting and completely unself-conscious. I'm still continually in awe of her." -- Jane

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 01-01-2005, 06:26 PM
Passionate Fan

No they didn't have a relationship but James said they hooked up a few times. And there are pics. Idk if you've seen them.
Old 01-01-2005, 06:48 PM
Elite Fan

gilmore, I have been fortunate enough to never see the pics. Maybe, they hooked up a couple of times. KH has never mentioned it. I didn't hear anything about season 3. I heard KH wanted to get back together with JJ in season 3 and he was with Britney

Old 01-02-2005, 12:19 AM
Master Fan

Reading all of this...it's like Katie and Josh's relationship was like Season 3 and part of Season 4 and now that they're friends...good friends, they're stuck in Season 5.

The main thing is is that they are both happy.

Ali******Avi by *Angie*
Goodbye One Tree Hill
Old 01-02-2005, 12:55 AM
Elite Fan

that's funny finally. some pics

http://www.katieholmespictures.com/g...bum=355&pos=60

I missed this when it aired. I was on vacation

http://www.katieholmespictures.com/g...bum=355&pos=51

http://www.katieholmespictures.com/g...bum=364&pos=41

http://www.katieholmespictures.com/g...bum=364&pos=76

Old 01-02-2005, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I missed the TRL interviews with the cast. Luckily, I got to download them. I wanted to hear and see about the Britney Spears comments between Katie and Josh. Even on air, they love to joke around with each other.

Ali******Avi by *Angie*
Goodbye One Tree Hill
Old 01-02-2005, 05:37 PM
Passionate Fan

hehe i wish i saw that!
Old 01-03-2005, 12:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
FinallyPJ
Obsessed Fan

Yeah, I missed the TRL interviews with the cast. Luckily, I got to download them. I wanted to hear and see about the Britney Spears comments between Katie and Josh. Even on air, they love to joke around with each other.
I did get to see that one. I skipped my class for it. I was so happy with all the JJ and KH interaction we got, especially with it being season 5. I couldn't believe that some people said that season 5 was bad because JJ and KH weren't getting along. After watching that, I had no doubt in my mind season 5 was the writers fault. Then, during the 100 episode, she picked her favorite moment when he gave her the wall. You know she changed it because the original one was anti-prom. It got changed a week before. I was so happy and jumping around the room. It was like when I got the season 6 spoilers. I love when she turns to him and Josh gives her a look. Carson says what's that look for. Josh says I'm not really a fan and Katie says she does a good job. They ask Katie who the best kisser is. She says Jack because he's gay. Josh says where's the love. I noticed she told him about the girl waving her underwear outside. I didn't get to see the one from season 6

Old 01-03-2005, 01:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I noticed she told him about the girl waving her underwear outside.
I heard about that. LOL.
Old 01-03-2005, 01:52 AM
Elite Fan

thanks jopace. I remember she went over to the window and then whispered in his ear. JJ was laughing so hard. I didn't know what it was about. Then, I heard people on the message boards discussing it

Old 01-04-2005, 01:21 PM
Master Fan

I remember hearing about that moment with the girl outside. Looking at how they acted towards one another, you can tell they got along just fine.

Ali******Avi by *Angie*
Goodbye One Tree Hill
Old 01-05-2005, 12:55 AM
Elite Fan

They are so cute!
Old 01-05-2005, 03:35 PM
Elite Fan

thanks finally and jopace. I remember during the season 6 TRL, people were saying they weren't close because they didn't sit next to each other. I found that pic and it looked like they were talking to each other in that pic I posted a few days a go.

Old 01-05-2005, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just that interview and the look in Katie's face when they mention the Crossroads movie

Icon by sourburst
Closed Thread   Post New Thread