Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2004, 08:05 AM
Master Fan

hi there i went to this interview that josh was giving in Dublin and everyone got to ask him questions about the show and him. He was asked about him and katie, he said that she was a really great person and alot of fun and he was glad he got the girl in the end.

He was so funny and charming he had all the girls giggling and the guys cheering him on, he was so nice. My friend put up her hand and asked if she could get a photo with him and the interviewer agreed seeing ads how she was the first to ask, she then dragged me up, and oh my god, he is that gorgeous in life!!!Sorry running off track anyways in the interview he said that he didn't get on with james and someone asked why and he mentioned that Katie was part of the reason because James liked her also. Also that he knew from when they(james & josh) met that they would never get on they were so different. Someone also asked if dawson's forehead was that big in real life! Josh just laughed and nodded!!!

Old 07-07-2004, 09:18 AM
Extreme Fan

Wanting the anullment....Praying for the day one of those 2 sees the light! Come on...We see it, they should.

ღ Lucky & Liz Fan ALWAYS--permanent lock ღ
Christina is
Old 07-07-2004, 04:12 PM
Elite Fan

Emily, I am so jealous. I also heard Josh said he loved filming in the Kmart with Katie.

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 07-08-2004, 01:54 AM
Master Fan

Yeah he mentioned that out of his storylines throughout out of the end of the series that one was one of his fave's cos he got to spend time with Katie again.

hshapir- It was so embarrassing i stood there like gaping fish! I was actually physically shaking! He kept asking me if i was ok! *sigh* i love him.

emily

Old 07-08-2004, 05:03 AM
Elite Fan

thanks Emily. I read Josh said his favorite moment ever was True Love with Joey and his favorite song is "I want you to want me" by Katie.

Old 07-08-2004, 07:45 AM
Master Fan

That's so sweet that he said that!! How are they not together?? I love that song, NOFX do a great cover of that song, Josh is so sweet. Getting the girl im not surprised that's his fave scene!!

Old 07-08-2004, 09:36 PM
Elite Fan

This is how Josh describes "True Love" with Joey

Quote:
Thank Bronwen at PN
In the first VSBI chat in February 2001, when asked about his favorite DC moment Josh said this:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fondest memory was an episode last season with the director James Whitmore. It's very rare when I find myself becoming an audience and you lose your place when you are so enraptured of what the other person is doing and you become [an]audience member. The other person was Katie.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During the chat, I checked my list of episodes and saw that James Whitmore had directed Escape from Witch Island and Four to Tango in season three. Knowing there wasn't much P/J in EfWI, I asked him if it was FtT and he said "no." I was puzzled until after the chat I discovered that Whitmore had also directed True Love. My guess is that in the chat at least, he meant the dock scene at the end of the TL.

Old 07-09-2004, 01:35 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for that I never knew that, you learn something new every day

emily

Old 07-09-2004, 05:14 AM
Elite Fan

welcome Emily. Just maybe six months a go, there was this article and Josh was talkking about Katie's eyes.

Old 07-09-2004, 08:18 AM
Master Fan

Really?! Can you post anything about that too?!!

emily

Old 07-09-2004, 07:01 PM
Elite Fan

Emily, this is what Josh said about Katie

http://www.katieholmespictures.com/m...vogue/tva1.jpg

thanks katie holmes pictures

Old 07-09-2004, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by hshapir2
welcome Emily. Just maybe six months a go, there was this article and Josh was talkking about Katie's eyes.
Hi I'm Regina and well I'm new here

I wanted to say that the article where Josh talks about Katie's eyes is on the Teen Vogue issue, where Katie appeared on the cover...

I have the magazine, I'll look it up.

Icon by sourburst
Old 07-09-2004, 07:03 PM
Elite Fan

thanks corrs

Old 07-09-2004, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Check it out, it says:Joshua Jackson, who went on to be Katie's costar, and briefly, her boyfriend, recalls a similar reaction: "When she spoke she seemed so sweet and innocent but there was a sparkle in the eyes".

Then it says: Six years later, he locates nothing less than Katie's greatest asset as an actress in those two shining orbs. "When she stops moving", he explains "and you look into her eyes, you believe what she's saying".

Icon by sourburst
Old 07-17-2004, 11:23 PM
Passionate Fan

question

hey guys,
I'm a huge Katie and Josh fan. Does anyone know if there was a thread for them on the Dawsons board when they were dating? Thanks!
"You said we were destined to be together."
avie: thanks Paul!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread