Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2018, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
I'm sure Rachel and Ella would have noticed something was off, as the other Olivia's mother noticed, and would have said something to Peter, as they seemed to be good friends. I didn't like how they never explained why Rachel wasn't there when the other Olivia arrived, after she was so worried about Olivia giving Ella the necklace, and what it implied. Maybe she took Ella back to Chicago to save her from any heartache in case something had happened to Olivia, but something should have been said to explain their absence.
How long was it after our Olivia went to the other universe to when she called Ella on her birthday? That would have reassured Rachel to come degree, I would think.

We also need a new Thread, but it's tool late for me to start one tonight as I'm turning in shortly.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 07-13-2018, 03:15 AM
Elite Fan

I think she was held at the detention centre for a few weeks before going to work as the other Olivia. Broyles said it was 3 months that the other Olivia had been with the team so it must have been over 2 months when Olivia phoned Ella. I think the other Olivia must have been in touch with Rachel at some time to fob her off by saying she was really busy or some excuse to not be in touch so often. I think they should have shown us though, just to put things in perspective.

New Thread needed, say no more!

Last edited by LWS53; 07-21-2018 at 08:25 AM
Old 07-21-2018, 08:27 AM
Elite Fan

New Thread: http://www.fanforum.com/f30/fringe-d...cuss-63211087/
Closed Thread   Post New Thread