Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2014, 01:44 PM
Elite Fan

May be three or four for me. I usually go to the same places to watch but sometimes there are glitches. Anyway it is mostly Alison and Noah this week but we may get some more Alison/Cole back-story.
Old 10-31-2014, 01:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
May be three or four for me. I usually go to the same places to watch but sometimes there are glitches. Anyway it is mostly Alison and Noah this week but we may get some more Alison/Cole back-story.]
Would you just look at the expression through his closed eyes. He communicates passion with just the tilt of his head. O.M.G.
Old 10-31-2014, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden74 (View Post)
Would you just look at the expression through his closed eyes. He communicates passion with just the tilt of his head. O.M.G.
I know, You can just feel his emotion.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 11-02-2014, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Affair ‏@SHO_TheAffair · 11m11 minutes ago
A painful revelation. East Coast: 30 mins.
Follow @colindonnell @BigVicWilliams @SarahTreem & @selzerh20
#TheAffair

Old 11-02-2014, 07:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

I would guess, that is one of the things, that is making her run away from Cole. It's easy to understand why she is attracted to Noah, because he doesn't have that sort of history. Cole has that history.
Old 11-02-2014, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighttower (View Post)
I would guess, that is one of the things, that is making her run away from Cole. It's easy to understand why she is attracted to Noah, because he doesn't have that sort of history. Cole has that history.
Absolutely makes sense.

EDIT

Ryan Kate Selzer ‏@selzerh20 · 3m3 minutes ago
See you next week to watch #mauratierney and @VancityJax throw down! #scenestealers @SHO_TheAffair @SHO_PR @SarahTreem @jeffreyreiner

Looks like we might have a great Cole episode next week.

EDI #2

The First Video is the only one with scenes of Cole.

The Affair - Look at The Rest of the Season - Promo | Spoilers

Last edited by JJH85; 11-02-2014 at 10:19 PM
Old 11-03-2014, 06:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Absolutely makes sense.

EDIT

Ryan Kate Selzer ‏@selzerh20 · 3m3 minutes ago
See you next week to watch #mauratierney and @VancityJax throw down! #scenestealers @SHO_TheAffair @SHO_PR @SarahTreem @jeffreyreiner

Looks like we might have a great Cole episode next week.

EDI #2

The First Video is the only one with scenes of Cole.

The Affair - Look at The Rest of the Season - Promo | Spoilers
Well from that trailer it looks like things are hotting up for the rest of the season. It looks like Noah finds out about the dirty dealings going on behind the scenes and that their families find out about the affair. Lots of emotional stuff to come.
Old 11-03-2014, 09:04 AM
Obsessed Fan

I just watched the promos for the next episodes! Oh my god!! So much Cole in action! And yes...He is not what he seems!! Plus....THE FISHES!!!
Old 11-03-2014, 09:13 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade86 (View Post)
I just watched the promos for the next episodes! Oh my god!! So much Cole in action! And yes...He is not what he seems!! Plus....THE FISHES!!!
Looks like you were right about the contents of the cool-box. I wonder how many people are involved in the operation or if it is just the Lockharts.
Old 11-03-2014, 09:30 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Looks like you were right about the contents of the cool-box. I wonder how many people are involved in the operation or if it is just the Lockharts.
So far i think Cole is leading the operation and his brothers are helping him. They seem a very cohesive group. Mama lockharts doesn't know anything about that of course. There is a scene in the promo for episode 5 where Mama Lockhart thanks Alison for taking care of her son because she is Cole's reason to keep going. For a moment i wondered if Cole's mother was referring to something else, not just the death of Gabriel. Her look gave me shivers.
Old 11-03-2014, 09:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade86 (View Post)
So far i think Cole is leading the operation and his brothers are helping him. They seem a very cohesive group. Mama lockharts doesn't know anything about that of course. There is a scene in the promo for episode 5 where Mama Lockhart thanks Alison for taking care of her son because she is Cole's reason to keep going. For a moment i wondered if Cole's mother was referring to something else, not just the death of Gabriel. Her look gave me shivers.
I've just seen the episode and the clip once so I may go back for a further look. I think things are going to hot up regarding the other characters now that the actual affair is underway.

For small town folk Alison is not being very discreet. If Noah stayed over with his car in the drive for at least an hour surely the neighbours would notice. First they sneak off to somewhere they are not well known and even hide it from a friend of Alison's and then they go into Alison's house so that all and sundry could see there was something going on. Not a good idea if you want to keep it quiet.
Old 11-03-2014, 10:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I've just seen the episode and the clip once so I may go back for a further look. I think things are going to hot up regarding the other characters now that the actual affair is underway.

For small town folk Alison is not being very discreet. If Noah stayed over with his car in the drive for at least an hour surely the neighbours would notice. First they sneak off to somewhere they are not well known and even hide it from a friend of Alison's and then they go into Alison's house so that all and sundry could see there was something going on. Not a good idea if you want to keep it quiet.
Definitely. I'm downloading the episode anyway
Old 11-03-2014, 10:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

This inconsistency struck me as well!
Old 11-03-2014, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Is the promo clip you guys are talking about in the Thread here? I had seen those three clips from future episodes, but there was no indication that they were for E1.05.

Old 11-03-2014, 10:09 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Is the promo clip you guys are talking about in the Thread here? I had seen those three clips from future episodes, but there was no indication that they were for E1.05.
There is an extended trailer and among many scenes there is one with Cole saying "where the hell where you?" probably to Alison's mother. That must be one of the scenes from the official promo pics for episode 5.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread