Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2018, 05:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
So now that it has been some day since episode 8 aired . Do you think it was simple suicide?, Or do you think someone killed her? If the later, who do you suspect?
They want the viewer to think it was suicide, but it's not.
Old 08-09-2018, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Part of me thinks it's suicide, but another part of me thinks it wasn't. Whatever it was, there is way more to the story that we don't know. I feel there is other people involved for sure.
I am an original”
Old 08-09-2018, 10:33 PM
Passionate Fan

A suicide would be too simple. No compelling story there. It would be like "Oh, Alison was having mental issues again, Ben told her he was married, she hasn't gotten better by 35, nothing has changed, she had tried hard enough."

SUSPECT #1 - LUISA - MOTIVE: Get custody of Joanie so she won't get deported, eliminate her husband's true love.

SUSPECT #2 - BEN - MOTIVE: No real motive, but he does suffer from PTSD and remember he told Cole and Noah he fell off the wagon with his sobriety and got drunk after Alison broke things off.

SUSPECT #3 - ALISON'S DAD - MOTIVE: The kidney, obviously.

SUSPECT #4 - ALISON'S STEPMOM - MOTIVE: With Alison out of the picture, she can obtain all inheritance when her husband dies.
Old 08-10-2018, 12:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conway1 (View Post)
A suicide would be too simple. No compelling story there. It would be like "Oh, Alison was having mental issues again, Ben told her he was married, she hasn't gotten better by 35, nothing has changed, she had tried hard enough."

SUSPECT #1 - LUISA - MOTIVE: Get custody of Joanie so she won't get deported, eliminate her husband's true love.

SUSPECT #2 - BEN - MOTIVE: No real motive, but he does suffer from PTSD and remember he told Cole and Noah he fell off the wagon with his sobriety and got drunk after Alison broke things off.

SUSPECT #3 - ALISON'S DAD - MOTIVE: The kidney, obviously.

SUSPECT #4 - ALISON'S STEPMOM - MOTIVE: With Alison out of the picture, she can obtain all inheritance when her husband dies.

Ben is way to obvious. He was one of the last people to see Alison. So I think he might be innocent. But what about his wife? I thought it was very telling that while the policeman told that it was suicide, he also said he check out Ben albi. So he must have one point ,thought it wasn't suicide. So I am wondering about Ben's wife. She might had followed Alison home. Maybe Alison ran out in the rain because she was running from someone?

Lusia is my number one suspect. She was desperate, and she do believe that if she had custody of Joanie she would not get deported. Lusia was quick to drop the subject of Alison getting herself declared a unfit mother,and even quicker to let Cole go on that walkabout without even asking any questions. Could she had needed him out of the way?

But would they have Lusia be responsible for Alison 's death?

Alison's father mentioning Alison 's mental health issues was weird to me considering he was never in her life, and I doubt Alison's mom talk to him about Alison in that manner. So could he be trying to stear then away from a murder investigation?

Allison 's step mom probably needed, and wanted Alison out of the way. She do not want the old man to get a healthy kidney . He would live longer , which means she will have to wait longer before she gets her hands on his money. Plus another heir means less money 💰 for her.
Old 08-10-2018, 02:18 AM
Elite Fan

Detective Jeffries will get to the bottom of any inconsistencies in Alison's death. We know from past events he doesn't leave any stone unturned. Noah and Cole are lucky they can alibi each other, and with Anton with them they have an unbiased witness. Something awful must have happened to push her over the edge if indeed it was suicide.
Old 08-10-2018, 09:50 AM
Passionate Fan

I would say

Likely - murder
Could be - an accident
Probably not - suicide (despite Alison's talking about it to Det. Jefferies in Season 1.)
Old 08-10-2018, 02:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I would say

Likely - murder
Could be - an accident
Probably not - suicide (despite Alison's talking about it to Det. Jefferies in Season 1.)
I agree. Let's say it's murder, or a accident who would totally shock you if they were responsible for Alison 's murder/accident? Who's do you think might have a motive, but most unlikely?
Old 08-11-2018, 04:19 AM
Passionate Fan

Well I guess we'll find out in the next episode!

Old 08-13-2018, 01:03 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
I agree. Let's say it's murder, or a accident who would totally shock you if they were responsible for Alison 's murder/accident? Who's do you think might have a motive, but most unlikely?
Watched Episode 9. It was disturbing to watch.

I won't spoil anything, but I'll just say the entire Episode was Alison's perspective.

Part 1 - Alison
Part 2 - Alison

And I saw the preview for the Season Finale (E10), and yes, Cole is in it, and....wow.
Old 08-13-2018, 03:39 AM
Master Fan

Josh on Instagram about the affair
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmY9a3hA...-by=vancityjax
Love James comment too!! Happy they are still in touch

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER- CORY AND NAYA
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."
Old 08-13-2018, 07:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Watched Episode 9. It was disturbing to watch.

I won't spoil anything, but I'll just say the entire Episode was Alison's perspective.

Part 1 - Alison
Part 2 - Alison

And I saw the preview for the Season Finale (E10), and yes, Cole is in it, and....wow.
The episode confused me. I don't get what Part 1 was trying to tell us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanforever (View Post)
Josh on Instagram about the affair
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmY9a3hA...-by=vancityjax
Love James comment too!! Happy they are still in touch
I tried looking for James' comment, but can't find it. Is there some shortcut on finding comments?

icon credit: crash landing

Last edited by JJH85; 08-13-2018 at 07:41 AM
Old 08-13-2018, 09:57 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
The episode confused me. I don't get what Part 1 was trying to tell us?
Part 1 was what Alison was hoping would happen. Her ideal world.

Part 2 was what really happened.
Old 08-13-2018, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Part 1 was what Alison was hoping would happen. Her ideal world.

Part 2 was what really happened.
That's kind of what I thought, but wasn't sure and I had missed seeing the words "Alison Part 1" when I watched it, so had to go back to see if that did appear.

Need some Cole in my life.

Poor Cole

Some pics from E9.

I feel like our hearts are going to be ripped out of us again by Josh's performance, but we get a shower scene, so there's that

icon credit: crash landing

Last edited by JJH85; 08-13-2018 at 11:36 AM
Old 08-13-2018, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Episodes 8 and 9 were amazing. I am interested to see what happens in episode 10.
I am an original”
Old 08-14-2018, 02:31 AM
Passionate Fan

Slightly off topic, but....

Cole vs Ben...on stage!

First guy on the left, Ben!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread