Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2017, 07:05 AM
Extreme Fan

I don't think we're going to get the Lockharts' past. Not just because of actor availability, but because it was basically covered in the Thanksgiving ep in s2. And hasn't been mentioned once this season. Alison's father was. There's always been speculation Alison's father was Bruce Butler which, if true, would nicely tie Helen back to Montauk and make Allison and Cole's story tied back to Helen at least.

I hope ep9 resolves with Helen and/or Alison letting Cole know the truth. Helen certainly needs to unburden herself. And then Noah dies and Paris and s4 is AWESOME, lol.
Old 01-11-2017, 09:22 AM
Elite Fan

We saw Cole hit the skids for the first 3 episodes of season 2 then appear to get better, but relapse a bit later on, culminating in the fire at the old house. Other characters still had screen time so I don't know why we are only seeing Noah and the other characters relating to his story, but not the rest of them and a bit of what they are up to.

I think a bit too much time has been spent on Noah wallowing in drug induced self pity, and a lot of the audience are getting sick of it. If there were more episodes this would be fine, but as there are only 3 episodes left it is going to be a push to resolve Noah's issues and do the rest of the characters stories justice, especially as ep 7 was the same story told twice from Noah and Helens pov and apart from a few scenes and changes of clothing they were similar. I know this is the gist of the show but as I said there is not a lot of time to sort out everyone's troubles, or get to the bottom of the questions the season has thrown up. Enter Oscar and the other characters to talk about what's going on instead of showing it.

We need a new thread - some ideas for the title - how about The Lesser Spotted Cole?

Last edited by LWS53; 01-11-2017 at 09:34 AM
Old 01-11-2017, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

There's a new Instagram pic of Cole, Alison and Joanie. It looks like a BTS pic and seeing Josh and the little girl together is so adorable.

icon credit: crash landing

Last edited by JJH85; 01-11-2017 at 11:56 AM
Old 01-11-2017, 10:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy K (View Post)
There's always been speculation Alison's father was Bruce Butler which, if true, would nicely tie Helen back to Montauk and make Allison and Cole's story tied back to Helen at least.
Someone asked Sarah Treem on Twitter whether that was a possibility and she answered no.
Old 01-11-2017, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapism (View Post)
Someone asked Sarah Treem on Twitter whether that was a possibility and she answered no.
That's would make the show too soapy so I don't see any of that kind of thing happening. Besides there's already way too much drama without that getting in the way.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 01-11-2017, 12:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
That's would make the show too soapy so I don't see any of that kind of thing happening. Besides there's already way too much drama without that getting in the way.
I agree.
Old 01-11-2017, 12:42 PM
Elite Fan

Don't forget about the new thread title! I will try to do it later but have to go out on errands (picking up family members) so haven't got much time.

I have opened a new thread but left the title for discussion.

Edit: I have now inserted a title.

http://www.fanforum.com/f30/cole-loc...ding-63183873/

Last edited by LWS53; 01-12-2017 at 12:40 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread