Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2014, 10:05 AM
Master Fan

The 150K / 175K / 180K / 190K Posts Celebration Thread! And BEYOND

T E S T I M O N I A L S.

"I began loving Josh as was watching Fringe. So, I came here so I talk about my love for this very handsome and charming actor who brought Peter Bishop to life on my TV screen. I found out how he loves the environment and his health. That just made me love him more as a person. I love posting here because we are all so kind to each other and we all love Joshua Jackson. I love it here!" - kbcountry37

"Joshua has played many wonderful characters. I grew up watching Charlie Conway in the Mighty Ducks and Pacey Witter in Dawson's Creek. Then as an adult Peter Bishop inspired my love for science. There were a few keep moments on screen that truly made me think “Wow…he is an amazing actor who brings his characters to life. “ Most of those moments were related to family. I came to the Joshua Jackson board to learn more about his earlier acting career and connect with other fans. This group has become like an extended family that comes together to celebrate Joshua’s amazing attributes such as his kindness, intelligence, smile, dedication, interest in key issues just to name a few. I can only hope and pray that Joshua continues to thrive in his career and life and this board can continue to be a blessing in my life." - HeatherM317

"I became a Josh fan through watching Fringe and once I was hooked I needed to know everything about this incredible actor that played Peter Bishop. Then I discovered the character that is the great Pacey Witter, I went on to find more projects and roles that Josh has done. During my investigation, I found Joshua Jackson Network which is what lead me to . I started reading through the different Threads under the Joshua Jackson, Fringe and Dawson's Creek Boards and realized I really wanted to be a part of the discussions, so signed up to be a member. I started off a little slow until I got familiar with other members and they embraced my comments with open arms. I have come to build some friendships here and enjoy sharing our common interests, the main one being our love of all things Josh. Since joining I have since become a Moderator of the Joshua Jackson Board which I share with Mandy and that is exciting in itself because it was her site that led me to the site in the first place. A great big thank you to Mandy for that, for my fellow members who make this journey a fun one, to the team for selecting me as a Moderator and of course to Joshua Jackson who brought us all together." - JJH85

"What makes a casual sci-fi fan, someone who had never seen an episode of Dawson's Creek or posted anything online, become a prolific poster on the Joshua Jackson board? Josh's role as Peter Bishop in Fringe hooked me when I stumbled across the series in mid-2012. As I happily Fringe binged and sadly joined the Season 5 countdown, I started checking out the board to learn more about this talented and charismatic actor and his other work. And I consider myself so lucky to have found a warm welcome in this community of fans -- we love to share our news, insights, favorite scenes, and pictures. No matter how crazy the day is, or how bad the weather, there's always something on the Joshua Jackson board to make you smile. ~ Thanks, everyone!" - On the Fringe

"Being a part of this special community has been a real honor. I love interacting with the other posters and fans. Josh is a great guy and a wonderful actor, who isn't bad to look at, either! It's awesome to watch his career grow and this board as it has over the past 15+ years. I love moderating here and watching new fans come on board to share in our joy! Thanks for making us such a great place to visit!" - Mandy

I C O N S.

hilery00:

Mandy:

Link to JJ Board Celebration Discussion Thread http://www.fanforum.com/f30/joshua-j.../#post81632312

Last edited by JJH85; 05-21-2015 at 09:07 PM
Old 04-08-2014, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Carried over from the OP

DGSAFDMD:

icon credit: crash landing

Last edited by JJH85; 05-21-2015 at 09:09 PM
Old 04-08-2014, 10:12 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT! Love the OP!
Co-Host of The Bazinga Cast|"You belong with me." Olivia to Peter
Thanks to hilery00 for the icon!
Old 04-08-2014, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

AMazing OP Congratulations here again

I've changed the links at the social networks of course
Old 04-08-2014, 10:35 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Congratulations on your milestone!
Old 04-08-2014, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Congrats on the 150k posts!!
Old 04-08-2014, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Congrats on 150K!
Old 04-08-2014, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Congratulations!
Old 04-08-2014, 12:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

Congrats on 150K!

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 04-08-2014, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

Congrats, guys!

k r i s tine | my art
Old 04-08-2014, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wish there was a way to use all the icons in a slideshow Avatar. They are all great.

Old 04-08-2014, 07:41 PM
Master Fan

This is amazing!!! Congrats everyone
Old 04-08-2014, 07:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen (View Post)
This is amazing!!! Congrats everyone
hey, pick up a 150K avatar and celebrate. Pick up on the great ones you made!
Old 04-08-2014, 08:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by On the Fringe (View Post)
hey, pick up a 150K avatar and celebrate. Pick up on the great ones you made!
I did pick one!! I don't know why's not showing up, it's so frustrating, i keep uploading it and it won't show!! It's so annoying, i don't know what i'm doing wrong!
Old 04-08-2014, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen (View Post)
I did pick one!! I don't know why's not showing up, it's so frustrating, i keep uploading it and it won't show!! It's so annoying, i don't know what i'm doing wrong!
Make sure you remove the [img] from each end of the pic and then it should work.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread