Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-11-2010, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashes0909 (View Post)
I would have loved it if it ended with Bill turning away from Sookie's "call" but it flashing to Eric flying. But Nooooooooooo.

I was soo expecting that, that would"ve been awesome.
Addicted Fan

I think if they tease with ES then we won't get any in the actual show. At least that's what I've surmised. Maybe that will bode well for next week?
Will you follow me?
Tumble||Ashley||
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I would have loved it if it ended with Bill turning away from Sookie's "call" but it flashing to Eric flying. But Nooooooooooo.
Completely agree! I'm surprised they didn't show Eric considering in 3x03 they confirmed he would feel it too if she was in trouble. SOO unless we see that in the beginning of 3x05 I'll be kind of annoyed at that.

I thought it was so boring tonight and not just because there were no E/S 'real' scenes, the rest was just dull to me.

On a side note - NO MORE damn dreams! Sookie had them and now Eric - next one better be real!
Old 07-11-2010, 07:08 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmartypants103 (View Post)
I kind of feel bad for the people who speculated the past two weeks if Eric was going to turn down Sookie. Now episode's six statement of Eric spurning Sookie makes so much sense now.
I know! Now I'm so lost.
Will you follow me?
Tumble||Ashley||
Old 07-11-2010, 07:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
That would have been soooo much better!

Quote:
I kind of feel bad for the people who speculated the past two weeks if Eric was going to turn down Sookie. Now episode's six statement of Eric spurning Sookie makes so much sense now.
Mhmm, it kinda does now :/ I don't like what AB is doing to ES this season at all.
'Cause now I o w n you Stefan&Katherine | megan

Old 07-11-2010, 07:11 PM
New Fan

guys i am serious pissed all a *********g daydream ugh!!! what does that tell evetta the one bright spot in this sucky episode oh and bill getting blamed for selling v, now eric is going to be all gunn ho about finding bill to save pam's ass. anybody else frustrated raise your hands.

kim
Old 07-11-2010, 07:13 PM
Addicted Fan

I actually like what AB has done to ES until this episode. This episode had NO ES. And that Bill/Sookie breakup?
Will you follow me?
Tumble||Ashley||
Old 07-11-2010, 07:15 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by isis70 (View Post)
guys i am serious pissed all a *********g daydream ugh!!! what does that tell evetta the one bright spot in this sucky episode oh and bill getting blamed for selling v, now eric is going to be all gunn ho about finding bill to save pam's ass. anybody else frustrated raise your hands.

kim
HAND RAISED! I don't even understand how its logical to blame Bill. I mean, how does Bill outrank Eric?
Will you follow me?
Tumble||Ashley||
Old 07-11-2010, 07:15 PM
Addicted Fan

ok, major rant coming on here. Why does AB insist on showing the Bill & Sookie down our throat where the majority of fans want Eric & Sookie? And sorry, Bill is not leading man material. He is a snoozefest, and that is a fact.
Just give me a reason, Just a little bit's enough. Just a second, we're not broken. Just bent and we can learn to love again. it's in the stars. It's been written in the scars on our hearts. We're NOT broken. Just bent and we can learn to love again.
Lyrics by Pink
Old 07-11-2010, 07:16 PM
Master Fan

Okay, can we not talk about Bill here. Just so it stays friendly, there's an episode discussion thread to post in for the general episode thoughts. Thanks

Old 07-11-2010, 07:20 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
HAND RAISED! I don't even understand how its logical to blame Bill. I mean, how does Bill outrank Eric?
It is because Bill/SM is AB's pet. So, I guess we wont get the scene in the book where Eric gives Sookie his blood to heal?
Just give me a reason, Just a little bit's enough. Just a second, we're not broken. Just bent and we can learn to love again. it's in the stars. It's been written in the scars on our hearts. We're NOT broken. Just bent and we can learn to love again.
Lyrics by Pink
Old 07-11-2010, 07:21 PM
Air
Elite Fan

Hey guys! Loved this episode a lot. Thought it was great all around. I'm even ok with the ES scene being Eric's daydream. It was hot and he totally loves her. I'm 100 percent ok with good solid slow buildup.

ES just better hook up sometime this season. Too many more dreams are going to feel like a cop out. But I think this one was very filling.
Old 07-11-2010, 07:21 PM
Addicted Fan

Sorry Megan.

We may still get it?
Will you follow me?
Tumble||Ashley||
Old 07-11-2010, 07:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AIR~ (View Post)
Hey guys! Loved this episode a lot. Thought it was great all around. I'm even ok with the ES scene being Eric's daydream. It was hot and he totally loves her. I'm 100 percent ok with good solid slow buildup.

ES just better hook up sometime this season. Too many more dreams are going to feel like a cop out. But I think this one was very filling.
I completely agree with you! I thought it was a cool episode, it had a little of everything. The Were stuff moved the general SL around a bit more.
I found it more humourous that Eric was daydreaming, it's building, and he needs to save Pam and then get to Jackson
Eric definitely wants her, it's just a matter of time.
I think eventually this season they will at least get a bit closer, since S4 is VERY ES centric if they go by the books and all.

Old 07-11-2010, 07:27 PM
Air
Elite Fan

Quote:
Sorry Megan.

We may still get it?
Oh, we will! They can't keep dreaming forever!

Let's speculate! Do we think Eric is going to end up in Jackson now that he's in a pickle? I hope so!