Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-11-2013, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

if Benlow can spit out blood, fairy blood no less whenever he wants to, he has pretty good control and know exactly what he's doing
Old 07-11-2013, 11:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
if Benlow can spit out blood, fairy blood no less whenever he wants to, he has pretty good control and know exactly what he's doing
ya good point, maybe he just finds the taste repulsive and prefers Sookie's fried chicken

Old 07-14-2013, 01:59 PM
New Fan

Loved this episode. I have a feeling this season is going to be really good. I'm already enjoying it more than some other seasons...

Sookie was so seductive in this episode I always found her pretty but this episode... just wow.

Btw, I'm also one of those people that knew straightaway that Ben is Warlow. But isn't it strange? Like, how come fairy grandpa never realized he smelled differently (if he even did in the first place? Maybe it has something to do with him being half vampire-half fairy...)

Last edited by aske; 07-14-2013 at 02:17 PM