Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-24-2013, 01:47 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairybelle (View Post)

I loved this episode!

My favorite parts: Jason and Grandpa Niall and Eric in his disguise

Arlene was so funny!

I love that they are back in Bon Temps

Bill draining that lady was just ewwwww

I liked the Pam and Nora scene

I'm wondering what Nora found too, I'm thinking it maybe has something to do with faeries and vampires, because I know bill wants to synthesize Sookie's blood so vamps can walk in the sunlight...

And I loved Jessica's ending scene!

Things I hated: Alcide and Emma's stupid grandma.... I can't believe they did that!

Def onto something with the Nora/Bible thing..

"And so it was that the people led Lilith to the sun. And so it shall be again. As the blood ascends, two will become one. When light and dark collide, her salvation is at hand."

OVERLY curious about this quote...

Vamps being Dark, Fairies being light?? hybrids...?? Lilith resurrection??
Old 06-24-2013, 02:49 AM
Extreme Fan

Ya it does sound like a sort of hybrid thing, I think definitely it's about vampires being able to walk in the light, and the only way they could do that is with faery blood. So I think that passage is definitely talking about faeries and vampires.

Old 06-24-2013, 07:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

I love the kid fairies LOL
-------------------------
Sam getting beat up, I felt so bad for him!!

---------------------------

Alcide *if spelled right* use to be a favorite of mine but now he is acting like a jerk.

-------------------------

Love Eric!!! He is amazing and just always takes care of everything.

---------------------
Sookie and a new guy? I don't know Sookie has enough men in her life??

---------------------

Love Bill and Jessica! Episode 6x1 when he gives her warm milk, lol.

All in all a great episode.
S5 TVD Datharine is coming!
Old 06-24-2013, 10:07 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Haven't seen the episode yet, but here's the music used in last nights episode

Episode 6x02 - "The Sun"
  • "I Lost The Job Of Loving You" by Buddy Miller & Jim Lauderdale
  • "This Kinda Party" by Big Bad Johns
  • "The Sun" by The Naked And Famous
Old 06-24-2013, 11:24 AM
Extreme Fan

Thank you for the music info, Nad!!!

Old 06-24-2013, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

ohoh Jessica! So much heart in that woman!

overall, not as good as last week, but Eric kills it every time! He's everything a vampire should be.

Author of ISBN
Old 06-24-2013, 03:03 PM
Extreme Fan

I really liked this episode because it reminded me of the first seasons.. I always love it when they are in Bon Temps. We are back at Merlottes, Pam and Eric are in Fangtasia, Eric was back to his full-on bad-a** self, Lafayette was funny, we got some Arlene waitress humor... it was just some good old True Blood

Oh gosh I loved every minute of Jason in this episode

Old 06-24-2013, 04:47 PM
Absolute Fan

I got a lil nervous about Jason last night. He was so amazing, but I have a sinking feeling he might die.. i TRULY hope not... There is a few spoilers with him and Sarah Newlin, i'm pretty sure she's at this vamp camp... I wonder if he tries to help save the vamps (jess/tara/eric/pam) from that sunroom they showed at the end of the episode?
Old 06-24-2013, 05:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Omg I don't even want to think about that I would be completely crushed if Jason died!!! He is one of my favorites

Sarah Newlin was so funny it will be interesting to see her again. I think after Jason and Niall and Sookie deal with Warlow Jason might come around to being on the side of vampires again, because he will see that what the governor is doing is cruel.

Old 06-24-2013, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love Jason and Grandpa! I can't wait for more of those scenes.

So...Ben wants to put down roots in a no name little town outside of Shreveport?! Really?

++
Old 06-24-2013, 09:09 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairybelle (View Post)
Omg I don't even want to think about that I would be completely crushed if Jason died!!! He is one of my favorites

Sarah Newlin was so funny it will be interesting to see her again. I think after Jason and Niall and Sookie deal with Warlow Jason might come around to being on the side of vampires again, because he will see that what the governor is doing is cruel.
See I was thinking they will deal with the governor first? then Warlow will be more towards the end, i think in an Alex interview he said he comes into the Warlow storyline towards the end of season.. plus with bill forcing Sookie to help, Jason may be forced to help b/c of Sookie. And Sarah is sweet on him... he could be a great distraction! ? But i do hope he comes out of this season victorious either way!
Old 06-24-2013, 11:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by boot-n-rally (View Post)
I love Jason and Grandpa! I can't wait for more of those scenes.

So...Ben wants to put down roots in a no name little town outside of Shreveport?! Really?
Great pic set!

Me too!!

Right?!! Ben has got shady written all over him! Sookie should not fall for one thing he says.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
See I was thinking they will deal with the governor first? then Warlow will be more towards the end, i think in an Alex interview he said he comes into the Warlow storyline towards the end of season.. plus with bill forcing Sookie to help, Jason may be forced to help b/c of Sookie. And Sarah is sweet on him... he could be a great distraction! ? But i do hope he comes out of this season victorious either way!
True, that does make sense, especially since Warlow early on would mean sookie would have to give up being a fae to use her light powers. Ya Jason will definitely have to get involved if Bill's planning on kidnapping Sookie to use her blood.

Old 06-25-2013, 12:22 AM
Elite Fan

He said that in Sookie's case the supernova was only to be used as a last resort and I don't know if it WILL be used in fighting Warlow, maybe, but some people have suggested it may somehow be the answer to the Billith problem. Or it could be used in the future. Just not so positive on that one myself that it will be used for the exact thing we think it might be used for.
-Pammie

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
Old 06-25-2013, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This ep reminded me just how awesome Eric can be without Sookie dragging him down. Him pretending to be a human was adorable.

Loved the Nora/Pam scene.

Alcide is no longer a likeable character. I mean, I never liked him but he was a good guy, now he's an *******.

The best part of 602 was Jessica. Damn, DAW is such a terrific actress.

Bill/Jessica

I like Niall. Ben however is boring, I have no interest in his character.
Old 06-25-2013, 09:36 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

For the record:

Quote:
Sunday Cable Ratings: 'Skywire Live' Wins Night, 'True Blood', 'Falling Skies', 'Mad Men', 'Drop Dead Diva' & More

Written By Sara Bibel
June 25th, 2013

Skywire Live was Sunday's top cable program with a 3.6 adults 18-49 rating up from a 2.5 for Wallenda's Niagara Falls walk which aired on ABC last June. True Blood was second with a 2.2 down from a 2.4 adults 18-49 rating for last week's premiere.

The list below is long but you can use your browsers "find on page" feature (usually CTRL+F or CMD+F) to search for specific shows.

Selected Sunday cable ratings: (all Live+Same Day ratings):

Show - True Blood
Net - HBOM
Time - 9:04 PM
Viewers (000) (Live + SD) - 4082
Adult 18-49 Rating (Live + SD) - 2.2

(snip)
Source