Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-09-2009, 08:20 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Logan (View Post)

Eric and Bill had great stuff going , I wonder of something will end up with them going at it . Bill and Jason the hug funny, we al know Bill has issues with saying he is sorry or he forgives somebody.

Jessica poor Jessica ,everything on Vampire heals so she can have sex but her Hyman comes back all the time ... but all the other female Vampires have sex no problem , perhaps Bill is going to have to get another Female vampire to help her with that issue.
The Bill/Jason hug scene was amazing. They need to have Stephen do more comedy because Bill is hilarious sometimes.

I actually thought about it during the scene because I didn't get it why other female vamps are OK and came to the conclusion that Jessica was a virgin when she was turned so she had a Hyman, hence it could regrow. Other female vamps may have not been virgins when they were turned. So you cant regrow something you didn't have.

Last edited by Deee; 08-09-2009 at 08:24 PM Reason: GRAMMAR!
Old 08-09-2009, 08:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ok. How much does it suck to be Jessica right now? Her hymen grows back! Poor girl's gonna be a virgin for the rest of her undead life.
Old 08-09-2009, 09:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by B&Bfan4life (View Post)
Ok. How much does it suck to be Jessica right now? Her hymen grows back! Poor girl's gonna be a virgin for the rest of her undead life.
seriously sucks!!!! poor thing.. when I saw the description I just thought it meant they were going to have sex a lot... poor jess...
xoxo maggie
Old 08-09-2009, 09:27 PM
Supreme Fan

Poor Jessica! Everytime she and Hoyt do it, it's gonna hurt. He tried to comfort her by saying that everytime will like their first time, LOL. He meant well -- he's a sweetie!

I gagged during the Eggs/Tara scene where they ate the heart souffle! That was so gross. I'm getting bored with Tara/Eggs/Maryann/Sam.

Loved how Jason *finally* went to the right side, and accepted the vampires without hating them. I'm liking Jason again.

Godric rocks!
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Last edited by Wes&FredFan; 08-09-2009 at 09:32 PM
Old 08-10-2009, 12:39 AM
Supreme Fan

My favorite episode of the season!

I loved Jason in this episode and he had some great lines. I'm glad that he finally had scenes with Sookie! The punch to Steve was awesome and the hating of the white suit . Loved the hug to Bill

I'm so over the Maryann thing and her sacrifices/orgies. The heart thing was so gross.

Less Tara/Eggs, more Lafayette/Tara scenes.

I'm drawn to Godric. The actor portrays him really well. It was intense how he put Lorena in her place. I feel for Lorena, she will always be lonely and Bill will never love her back.

Eric's loyalty to Godric and Sookie finally seeing another side of him was great. I'm glad that he took the time to talk to Jason and address the V issue. The slight smile was classic. Eric/Bill

I'm still on the Jessica/Hoyt love train. They are sweet compared to the darker stuff we usually get. Poor Jessica, she will always be a virgin, but yay Hoyt for trying to make her feel better. He is a such a good boyfriend.
Old 08-10-2009, 03:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Loved this episode!

Eric, whatever. All I have to say about that is I LOVE LOVE LOVE Godric and Eric has ALOT to learn from him. Godric is awesome. Eric....yeah, lets not go there. Not quite sure why they spoke English to each other, though. Also a whatever on Eric and Sookie. I do not feel it, I do not see. It's onsided. Sookie's concern was just Sookie being Sookie. She would have done the same thing with anyone.

Bill/Sookie together again

Couldn't stop laughing at Andy, A bull in a dress! I feel so sorry for Sam. I'm in the minority, but again, I LOVE Maryann. I can't help it. The way she threw her head back and laughed But when she cut in that heart, I was about to throw up. For real. No kidding That scene after they had ate with Eggs/Tara, I loved it. Very well made. I love Sarah. I knew it was a paintball gun! And even though I think Steve is creepy, I sort of love him too. He has some great lines.

Sookie/Lorena! Sooo good! "Go and find someone else, you ****ing bitch, you've lost this one!!" Yeah! One of the highlights for sure, haha

Poor poor Jessica

Jason/Bill was made of win

Jason: "Was that OK for you?"
Bill: "It was fine"

Last edited by sanna_o75; 08-10-2009 at 03:33 AM
Old 08-10-2009, 05:12 AM
Master Fan

I'm kinda surprised, I actually loved Jason in this ep! He stood up for his sister and went back to save her. I also loved his scene with Eric. That was too damn funny.

I loved all of Godric's scenes. He's such a great character. Eric's loyalty to him is very touching. I'm glad Sookie witnessed that. It's about time we got to see that side of him. Sookie running to free him of the chains seemed like a defining moment. Not even Bill could stop her, for once.

Btw, Bill running into the church yelling Sookie's name? Almost had me rolling on the floor. How many times did he shout her name this season?

Also, Eric was a lot of fun, impersonating a southern boy and then smiling all around to Bill and Jason.

The whole Maryann/Sam/Tara/Eggs plot didn't interest me much.

Poor Jessica. I loved her scenes with Hoyt, as always. But the situation she's in is quite sad

Last edited by SpySyd; 08-10-2009 at 05:19 AM
Old 08-10-2009, 06:57 AM
Master Fan

This was definitely my favorite episode of the season. Loved every single moment that Eric was onscreen. Sookie ignoring Bill telling her not to go and running up on the dais to unchain Eric was fantastic. Let the slowburn of E/S begin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimenser (View Post)
Godric - I love this guy... but at the beginning of the episode when he was attacking Gabe, Gabe looked up at him and said, "Godric, It's me..." What was that about?
I think perhaps the Godric storyline was similar to the books in that Godric wants to meet the sun. He told Eric that they treated him well while they had him locked away in the basement and he treated them as his equals which is why he didn't just snap all of their necks to avoid being captured or locked up. But Gabe's "Godric, it's me" kind of made me think that they were keeping Godric comfortable until he met the sun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpySyd (View Post)
Also, Eric was a lot of fun, impersonating a southern boy and then smiling all around to Bill and Jason.
Alex was so awesome during that scene. I thought his "aww, shucks" demeanor was perfect. Also when he smiled after he and Jason had their little chat about V and Jason walked away. Or when he asked Bill if he was picking a fight with him. I loved what he said to Bill right after that, "I'd like to see you try."
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 08-10-2009, 07:05 AM
New Fan

Godric is just not a vampire -- he's clearly the christ figure he's never met (oh, the implications). Lorena is as weird as Maryanne (who is really a waste of plotline, imo) and the whole thing has kind of lost it's must watch appeal for me. Just sayin'I think true blood is kinda like buffy and turning into it because its not just about vampires anymore are demons being brought in and thats what happened to buffy and it got draged on for 7 series heres hoping that dosent happen to true blood!!!
Old 08-10-2009, 07:37 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRBudgrl8 (View Post)
Alex was so awesome during that scene. I thought his "aww, shucks" demeanor was perfect. Also when he smiled after he and Jason had their little chat about V and Jason walked away.
So Eric told Jason that he needs to stay away from "V"... um, isn't he and Pam the ones who are now providing it to Lafayette to sell? Kind of odd that he's telling potential customers to stay away. All I can think of there is that Eric is using Lafayette to get to his customer list so he can play Dungeon Keeper again.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Was it just me who thought "Aww, Sarah has to walk all the way home now?"

Old 08-10-2009, 07:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanna_o75 (View Post)
Was it just me who thought "Aww, Sarah has to walk all the way home now?"

At first i def. thought about this but its her fault for coming out there
Old 08-10-2009, 08:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

This was a really good episode.

I pretty much FF all the Tara/Eggs/Maryann scenes.
I'm sorry but seeing her cut up Daphne's heart, then cook and serve it to them.. i just couldn't watch.
And Eggs and Tara hitting each other.
This whole plot.. i don't see the purpose of this, i hope to see some resolution soon.

I really like Godric, plus the actor plays him well.. and i liked what he said about humans and Vampires co-existing... and loved how he told Lorena to GTFO in not so many words, it's not what he says.. but how he says it.
I did love the scenes between Eric and Godric, he is like one of the few people i can stand Eric's interactions with.

I'm glad Bill came into the church. Finally Bill & Sookie back together.
It feels like it has been way too long.
The confrontation between Sookie and Lorena was awesome, love how passionate Sookie gets when it comes to Bill. It's great to see.
Oh can't forget Bill smashing the TV Screen on Lorena and knocking her out, he should have staked her

Jason finally has some sense. Back to the Jason we know and love, how he came rushing in, wanting to save his sister.
It's been forever since we have had Sookie/Jason scenes... hopefully we'll see more of them next week.

Poor Jessica, having everytime, as her first time. Man, that must suck.

I am soo.. looking forward to when this dallas stuff is done.. and they go back home.
Old 08-10-2009, 08:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimenser (View Post)
So Eric told Jason that he needs to stay away from "V"... um, isn't he and Pam the ones who are now providing it to Lafayette to sell? Kind of odd that he's telling potential customers to stay away. All I can think of there is that Eric is using Lafayette to get to his customer list so he can play Dungeon Keeper again.
Yeah, I'm thinking the whole reason for Eric getting Lafayette to sell V is b/c he wants to know who in his area is buying it. I think Eric wants to clean up all the crap in his area especially the V users. If it's Eric's blood then he could track them down too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheila73 (View Post)
Just sayin'I think true blood is kinda like buffy and turning into it because its not just about vampires anymore are demons being brought in and thats what happened to buffy and it got draged on for 7 series heres hoping that dosent happen to true blood!!!
Personally, I love Buffy. You do realize that in the Sookie Stackhouse series that Sookie learns that there's are lot more out there than just vampires. Werewolves, shifters, faeries, maenads, witches, etc. If vampires exist then why is it outside the realm of possibilities that other supernatural beings exist as well?
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 08-10-2009, 08:19 AM
Addicted Fan

I was happy Sarah had to walk home. She's a nut job, I mean, what the heck happened to her hair?

My favorite line of the episode was probably
"I've been to heaven and it was in your wife." oh Jason.