Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-15-2008, 05:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Es Days off.... lovely Any plans?

I used to mod Bones, but stepped down a few weeks ago
Old 09-15-2008, 06:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ken - I haven't watched Dexter yet. My boss keeps telling me I need to! So maybe I'll borrow her DVDs and sit down and watch it

Andie - I have no clue what I have planned for the week I just know I want another vacation.
Old 09-15-2008, 09:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I used to mod Bones, but stepped a few weeks ago
I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't told us now.
Old 09-15-2008, 12:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Andie- (View Post)

Ellie, where do you work?
As a waitress in a golf club. It's good pay, but it tires me out
Nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands.
Freddie♥Belicon by hauntes
Old 09-15-2008, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Jenn** (View Post)
Andie - I have no clue what I have planned for the week I just know I want another vacation.
Where would you go if you could go anywhere in the world?

Isa You didn't notice at all?

Ellie, I can imagine it must be tiring Have you ever played golf yourself? I have to admit that I've never done it before and I was wondering if it's fun
Old 09-15-2008, 10:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Es Days off.... lovely Any plans?

I used to mod Bones, but stepped down a few weeks ago
No I don't have any plans, I am just going to be lazy. I worked nine days last week and they were all 9 hour days, so I am beat

Sorry to hear that you stepped down

Quote:
As a waitress in a golf club. It's good pay, but it tires me out
I hear ya

Quote:
I haven't watched Dexter yet. My boss keeps telling me I need to! So maybe I'll borrow her DVDs and sit down and watch it
I've watched a few episodes, or a whole season, can't really remember But it is not my kind of show.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:06 PM
Master Fan

Andie, no. I wasn't paying attention to it because I never really go to the Bones board. And since you neither left this board nor the Alias board, it just didn't catch my eye.
Old 09-16-2008, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Where would you go if you could go anywhere in the world?
I don't know! I'd probably go to England and meet an online friend that I've been talking to for about 5 years Then I'd go back to Norway and see all my online friends there again. I haven't been there for almost 9 years
Old 09-16-2008, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fading Letters (View Post)
Andie, no. I wasn't paying attention to it because I never really go to the Bones board. And since you neither left this board nor the Alias board, it just didn't catch my eye.
Guess I didn't step down from the 'important' boards, eh?

Jenn, England is amazing. You have to come asap! Norway... I have never been there before but heard that the landscape is pretty amazing. Did you stay at the capital or drive around through the country?

Hey everyone How are you all?
Old 09-17-2008, 04:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

*goes back a page*

Andie - Yeah, Three months is a long time, i remember back in 05, My Mum and i Went to London for 3 months and felt like i was there a year

No, PP isnt back yet, but they just started airing it in Aus.. when i was overseas..so i missed it, hence why i have to catch up

I would love to own a bookstore someday maybe, but i think right now i want to concentrating on writing a book on my own.
I have applied to one bookstore that is pretty popular, but Borders i may have to take in my resume, or mail it.
Old 09-17-2008, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Guess I didn't step down from the 'important' boards, eh?

Jenn, England is amazing. You have to come asap! Norway... I have never been there before but heard that the landscape is pretty amazing. Did you stay at the capital or drive around through the country?

Hey everyone How are you all?
I was in Oslo for the whole month, except for a weekend in Trondheim What I saw was pretty awesome. I want to go back to explore more and be more of a tourist.
Old 09-17-2008, 07:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

I've missed pages of conversation...let's see of I can catch up.

Favourite Pizza: Chicken Bruschetta Parmesan or Pepperoni, Mushroom & Green Olives. YUM-O!

TV Shows

Sunday: True Blood, Dexter
Monday: Gossip Girl (casual watcher)
Tuesday: Fringe (I Josh Jackson!)
Wednesday: Bones
Every day, M - F: Coronation Street (my favourite British soap, it airs on CBC.)

Shows I need to catch up on: Lost, Ugly Betty, Desperate House Wives.

Gone, but never Forgotten: Blood Ties, BtVS, Angel, Dawson's Creek, Beverly Hills 90210, Party of Five, Gilmore Girls, Instant Star, Alias, Felicity, Friends, Invasion, FX: The Series, Due South, Moonlight, Forever Knight, La Femme Nikita, Heartbeat, Road to Avonlea, Highlander, Highlander: The Raven, Xena, Hercules.

Ok. I think I'm caught up now, LOL.

So, my desktop PC is starting to die a slow death. (Or at least, I fear my hard drive is.) So, instead of just replacing my hard drive, I've opted to upgrade and purchase a whole new tower. I can't wait for it to arrive -- estimated delivery date is Sept 25th.

This has to be the coolest looking tower I've ever seen. It's 80% smaller than a regular tower and Energy Star compliant...the perfect fit for my small apartment. If you want to take a look, it's the Dell Studio Hybrid.

Last edited by B&Bfan4life; 09-18-2008 at 04:55 PM
Old 09-18-2008, 10:19 AM
Elite Fan

Hi guys

You guys move fast
Old 09-18-2008, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, you're incredibly fast!

So, I was MIA but I had good reason. School is so busy right now. I spend my Tuesday from 4pm to 11:30pm with homework which is so long. And yesterday and today wasn't really better. BUT we finally moved the cupboards in the living room (my parents think that my brother needs a bigger room, so he gets mine, I get theirs and they move their bed into the living room) and it looks so good.
And a few hours ago a woman from the bookstore called and told me that I have the internship I applied for.
Old 09-18-2008, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wasn't nice at work today. Well, people deserved it! People don't take their time and stuff gets messed up! And I have a short temper for that since I've been telling them for the past 2 weeks 'Take your time!'

Ok...done ranting. I forgot to watch Sunday's episode tonight like I had planned. My computer was doing some updating and being weird. And I'm tired and I didn't get to watch the Supernatural premiere and I miss the Winchester Brothers!