Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-12-2008, 05:38 PM
Master Fan

Those are good Leasha. I especially like the one of Bill playing Wii "gamer" funny. It gave me an idea of what to get my dad for christmas though he plays golf so he'd probably love that game LoL.

Yes exactly Cathy I lol I don't know what we are gonna do if they ever break up for a long period of time and she starts dating other guys. I might go crazy lol. I just love Bill. Alan Ball what have you done to me??
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 11-12-2008, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know, I don't know how I am gonna deal if that ever happens. I might die a little. Haha. I blame Alan because Stephen is the best Bill and Anna is the best Sookie. I want them together FOREVER! Hahaha.
andrew&hannah.
Old 11-12-2008, 05:49 PM
Master Fan

LOL me too. Is that selfish of us to want that all I ever hear is how the book lovers are dissapointed because of how in depth the relationship with Bill and Sookie is and all this stuff about Eric which I won't mention in case it is spoilerish. I haven't read the books so I don't know what they mean because how could you not love these two they are so great together the chemistry alone is out of this world. I totally get how they are dating in real life because how could you not when you're that hot together.
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 11-12-2008, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know what your saying about the book lovers and the stuff about Eric. They are just jealous because everyone loves Bill and Sookie, get over it. Haha. And yeah I know they really are hot together and I love how they are together in real life. It just makes Bill and Sookie that much hotter I think.

But I so can't wait to see what happens next season and in the next two. I hate how Alan got me so into Bill and Sookie. I love them more then any other couple. haha.

Here some icons I made when FF went down.

andrew&hannah.
Old 11-12-2008, 05:59 PM
Master Fan

Me too. I can't believe how crazy obsessed with this show I have been since it premiered. It's just so good I mean obviously Bill and Sookie are the reason I am hooked. In a way I am like I can't wait to see the next two episodes and I'm also like no I don't want to cuz then the season will be over and I will have to wait like 7 months for new episodes. Ahh what in the world am I gonna do that is torture that's over half a year!!! I am torn but I can't wait to see what happens and next season I can't wait to see as well it's just that wait it's too long!
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 11-12-2008, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know, I love them since day ONE! they just clicked when you first saw her stare at him. And yeah I'm hooked because of them. I knew about the show before I did the book. So I blame the show for me getting hooked. I know I don't wanna see them then again I do. Just hate waiting those seven months for a new season. It's gonna be so long then again we do have those moments of B/S to help us get through it I hope. Hahaha.
andrew&hannah.
Old 11-12-2008, 06:13 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I remember when I read about Anna Paquin signing on to play in vampire series. I was like huh that sounds interesting and it was like probably a year before I ever heard about it again. Then I started seeing promo for True Blood and I was like oh that's that show I read about forever ago maybe I'll watch it so I DVR'd the first two episodes but I hadn't watched them yet and one night I was like I guess I'll watch this now and see what it's like. From that moment on I was hooked. It's just funny because I wasn't like dying to watch it when I first heard about it but once I did I was done for. LOL.
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 11-12-2008, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know! I was the same way. I saw the promo one day and I realize it was aring that night so I was like "I'll check it out." Since Anna was staring in it and I was hooked. I loved it. It was really good. And then we got amazing Bill and Sookie scene which just draw you in so much.
andrew&hannah.
Old 11-12-2008, 06:24 PM
Master Fan

Oh yeah I know from that first scene when he comes into Merlott's and every scene between them in that episode I was like wow this guy is good LOL. Anna was so funny too how she just was unfazed about him being a vampire, and the whole reading minds thing i was just like this show is awesome. LOL.

Well I gotta go I've got shows I need to watch they have been piling up on my DVR LOL because all I ever want to watch is True Blood lol so I think I'm gonna go watch some of that. Talk to ya later Buh-bye!
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 11-12-2008, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Anna/Stephen have developed B/S so much, in such a short time that i can't wait to see what else they can do with these characters.
For me, in this show.. there is nobody better for them than each other.
Old 11-12-2008, 08:51 PM
Elite Fan

^ I agree
Old 11-12-2008, 09:19 PM
Elite Fan

Add me.

I just started watching the show just two days ago and I already it.

Old 11-12-2008, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome Nina!
Old 11-12-2008, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome to the thread Nina!

And I love those icons up-thread.

Old 11-13-2008, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Morning everyone

Welcome to the thread, Nina

Haha, watch this, it's hilarious