Fan Forum Hero

Nice

I wouldn't mind seeing him as Alcide at all
Old 02-21-2009, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Niceeeeee Thanks for sharing!
Old 03-01-2009, 05:41 PM
Elite Fan

Add me to the thread! I've fallen in love with Alcide!!!!!!! He and Sam are my favourite guys. I love me some werewolves/shapeshifters.
Old 03-03-2009, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyed15 (View Post)
Add me to the thread! I've fallen in love with Alcide!!!!!!! He and Sam are my favourite guys. I love me some werewolves/shapeshifters.
Adding you now Welcome

Do you like him with Sookie too?
Old 03-03-2009, 05:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyed15 (View Post)
Welcome
Old 03-03-2009, 11:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

OMG!

i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Alcide!!!

he's my favorite character after Bill, of course.

i just adore him! he looks hot, funny, lovely, gentle, perfect! i do hope he ends up with Sookie if Bill doesn't. he's the ultimate werewolf ever!

and i always imagine him as Jay Hernandez (but he was already on the show ) or Freedie Prinze Jr, or Steven Strait. all hotties.
Old 03-06-2009, 12:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by maribubbles (View Post)
OMG!

i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Alcide!!!

he's my favorite character after Bill, of course.

i just adore him! he looks hot, funny, lovely, gentle, perfect! i do hope he ends up with Sookie if Bill doesn't. he's the ultimate werewolf ever!

and i always imagine him as Jay Hernandez (but he was already on the show ) or Freedie Prinze Jr, or Steven Strait. all hotties.
Do you have a picture? I am clueless... who is Jay Hernandez?

Welcome Mariana Do you wanna be added to the list in the OP as well?
Old 09-29-2009, 10:08 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Armchair Casting Director: 'True Blood' wolf hunt
by Michael Ausiello

This oughta get the True Blood-thirsty among you salivating! Since Alan Ball has confirmed that season 3 will make an animal attraction of the werewolf Alcide (who debuted in the third Sookie novel, Club Dead), I thought I — and, in turn, you — should help the series’ busy, busy creator on his hunt for just the right actor to sink his teeth into the juicy part. My suggestions:

Henry Cavill: If The Tudors‘ other heartthrob can look that good in tights and frilly shirts, we can’t imagine he’d fare worse with back hair front and back. The question is, could he rock the role without an English accent?

Benjamin Bratt: The former Cleaner star may seem a little long in the tooth to strike up the necessary chemistry with Anna Paquin, whose Sookie he helps search for Bill. But remember, her currently-MIA almost-fiance is hundreds of years older!

Steven Strait: Since he’s modeled for Details and Vogue, it’s a given that the Stop-Loss and 10,000 BC vet has tall, dark and handsome down pat. But does he have the chops to pull off a compelling performance in canine chompers?

Jeffrey Dean Morgan: Thanks to a little show on The CW as well as a certain Grey’s Anatomy “ghost” story, supernatural hoo-ha is old hat to Denny’s portrayer. Trouble is, coming off slightly mad, occasionally bad and potentially dangerous isn’t. (Confession: I never saw Morgan’s slightly mad, occasionally bad and potentially dangerous turn in Watchman.)

Ben Browder: Part romantic lead, part action hero, the SyFy mainstay (Farscape, Stargate SG-1) could play Alcide in his sleep. But as with Bratt, his age could be an issue.

Cam Gigandet: One glance at this Twilight vamp and you think, “Here comes trouble.” Unfortunately for Ball and Co., movie casting directors generally seem to also think, “Here comes our Next Big Thing.” So he’s about as likely to be available for hire as Eric is for breakfast.

Your turn — who do you see donning a furry body stocking for True Blood’s next monster mash? Vote in the poll and then sound off in the comments! (Additional reporting by Andy Patrick)
Source

I've got to say he's got some interesting choices on his list, but I for one am not sure if I could see any of them as Alcide

I have to admit though, that the thought of Henry Cavill joining TB is a very nice one
Old 09-29-2009, 11:45 AM
Loyal Fan

We're going to get Alan Ball's idea of handsome and rough
I await him with interest - I like Alcide even if not with Sookie...I'd like him to be a worthy close call

they've done pretty well so far though ...
True Blood has some of the most drool worthy men

icon by me - gee
Old 09-30-2009, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for sharing, Nad

some of those names on there. My fave would probably Henry because I reallly like him as an actor.
Old 09-30-2009, 11:17 AM
Master Fan

I would for Henry Cavill to get the part, but the pics of Scott Elrod could also go for Alcide.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 09-30-2009, 04:02 PM
Addicted Fan

Oh what a great idea!! I this character, and he's about to make his sexy appearance on screen. Please add me!
Can't wait to see who's playing him.
Will you follow me?
Tumble||Ashley||
Old 10-02-2009, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Looks like Henry is getting quiet a few votes from us
Old 12-12-2009, 04:15 PM
Master Fan

It seems that they are indeed looking for Alcide now according to casting things:

Quote:
Casting Call for Alcide

Michael Ausiello from EW.com is reporting that, although we knew that Alan Ball will be casting the character Alcide for season 3 the search for an actor to play the pivotal part official got started today with the release of the following casting notice:

ALCIDE HERVEAUX: Good-looking, rough-around-the-edges, articulate, heroic, and decent, but not what he seems. He gets along well with Sookie. There’s even an attraction between the two. Very strong recurring.
Very exciting! I would soo be up for Henry Cavill as him too!
'Cause now I o w n you Stefan&Katherine | megan