Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2012, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Walter/Olivia #4: Because Walter was happy that Olivia was alive.

Welcome to the Walter and OliviaAppreciation Thread!

Fan List

1. killed the lights
2. bickering love
3. Addison Montgomery
4. sightofstars
5. Demy
6. Scheming Star
7. ash492
8. hannah&nick_fan
9. OldHollywoodStarlet
10. Lisztomania
11. Sofiab
12. star_gazer02
13. Mairim
14. zenmaster
15. Willow Fabian
16. @l3jandra
17. Josie2288
18. forever yours

ask if you want to be added!

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

Scenes

A Pudding Moment
Walter's New Toy
I Want To Go Back To Who I Was
She Blinded Me with Science
A Rootbeer Float
This is all in your mind

Survivors

Walter & Olivia Season One Scenes Survivor
Walter & Olivia Season Two Scenes Survivor
Walter & Olivia Season Three Scenes Survivor
Walter &Olivia Season Four Scenes Survivor

Previous Threads

http://www.fanforum.com/f297/walter-...nows-62859890/
http://www.fanforum.com/f297/walter-...n-do-63029501/
http://www.fanforum.com/f297/walter-...hter-63067262/

Last edited by sofiab; 01-26-2013 at 12:36 PM
Old 10-21-2012, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Walter & Olivia Season Four Scenes Survivor

Neither Here Nor There

Scene 1

WALTER: Not him! There was another man. He was here, and then he was gone. I saw him!
OLIVIA: Walter, Walter, it's okay. Look, whatever it was, we're all here now, and you're okay. You're okay.

Alone In The World

Scene 2

OLIVIA: Walter? Astrid told me the good news about Aaron. I knew you'd figure... Walter? Walter?
WALTER: It's alright. The area is completely numb. I -- I know exactly what I'm doing. Just let me do this.
OLIVIA: Just gonna put the hammer down. Walter... What the hell were you thinking?
WALTER: I don't want to be recommitted. I can't go back there. Please don't send me back.
OLIVIA: What are you talking about?
WALTER: I'm going insane. I've been having hallucinations. No matter what I do, they won't stop.
OLIVIA: What kind of hallucinations, Walter?
WALTER: For weeks now. I was afraid to tell anyone.
OLIVIA: What are you seeing?
WALTER: It doesn't matter.
OLIVIA: Just tell me.
WALTER: A person. A young man. His voice is in my head, saying peculiar things.
OLIVIA: Does he look like this?
WALTER: Where did you get this?
OLIVIA: I drew it from memory. I've been seeing him in my dreams for the past three weeks.
WALTER: And all this time... I thought I was losing my mind, that he was a figment of my psychosis. I'm perfectly sane!
OLIVIA: Here.
WALTER: Who is he?
OLIVIA: I don't know. I've been running facial recognition through inter-agency databases, including Interpol, but nothing's shown up.
WALTER: A shared vision like this... He must be real! And if he's real... We have to find him.

Subject 9

Scene 3

WALTER: Olivia, how nice of you to visit.
OLIVIA: Well, technically, I'm not really visiting, because I - I work here.
WALTER: Oh, of course.
ASTRID: Hey, Walter, why don't you show Olivia what you're doing?
WALTER: Oh, I want to capture the apparition that's been haunting us on film. I have the power of
twenty-eight cameras going here.
OLIVIA: Walter, if you think that it's possible to capture him on film, why didn't you just use a single video camera?
WALTER: I believe the apparition may be out of phase with our reality. And for that reason, he is not visible
from all directions. Instead, he's visible only from one specific angle, which is why I can see him and no
one else can. So. Multiple cameras taking pictures from multiple angles. When he shows up again,
I'll have maximized the odds of capturing his image, an idea I got from the fight sequences in The Matrix.
ASTRID: He watched it last night to try and take his mind off his fear.
WALTER: Now I welcome his visitation. Any more dreams? Did he visit again?
OLIVIA: No. But something else did. When I woke up this morning, there was some kind of energy hovering
above my bed. I know it sounds crazy, but it was making some kind of droning noise, and
it seemed to be... it was powerful.
WALTER: What did it do?
OLIVIA: There were all these metal objects gathered in a pile on the floor, like it was collecting.
WALTER: Ohh...
OLIVIA: It touched me.
WALTER: Oh, my.
OLIVIA: Walter, do you think that I'm causing this... like when I was a child and I set fire to the room?
WALTER: Let's get a scraping for DNA. There's no time to waste. Maybe we can deduce exactly what form
of energy is responsible for this. ASTRID: That should do it.
OLIVIA: Here you go, Walter.
WALTER: Thank you. I'm going to need an atmospheric sample from your apartment as soon as possible.
OLIVIA: Of course.

Scene 4

WALTER: Oh!
OLIVIA: You okay?
WALTER: Yes. Perfectly fine. Peachy.
PEDESTRIAN: You got a problem?
WALTER: Fresh air... I'd forgotten how much I love it. Ah! I should've gotten out of the lab years ago.

Scene 5

WALTER: (after Olivia knocks on the door of the apartment they think they are looking for) It must
be nearly Six. I suppose we could wait for him to get home, or perhaps some of the neighbors know where
he works. (notices that Olivia has decided to pick the lock of the unoccupied apartment) Can we do that?
OLIVIA: (after she successfully picks the lock) Do what? (seeking his complicity in the crime she just committed)
We got here, and the door was unlocked.
WALTER: (complicitely) Splendid.

Scene 6

WALTER: Two hundred dollars a night? Look at this room. It's a veritable petri dish.
I can't imagine what I would see with a black light. Or worse, I can imagine.
OLIVIA: Here. It also controls the temperature and the lights. And -- and this is for the TV.
WALTER: Of course, if Belly were still here, he'd be delighted. You know, he and I used to argue about this.
At what point does technology outpace its usefulness?
OLIVIA: Walter, I'm gonna try and get some sleep. Can I get you anything before I go?
Perhaps a glass of water?
WALTER: Do you have any idea how many viruses a simple water glass can carry?
OLIVIA: Okay. Well, if you need me, I'm right next door.
WALTER: Aah! Hair follicles on the bedspread, dead skin cells on the pillow, chocolate stains on the desk
and strawberry juice on the carpet -- not to mention bodily fluids, seminal stains and phlegm....
OLIVIA: Walter, its okay.
WALTER: And urine on the carpet! Don't you realize the harm these pathogens can provoke? I tried to ignore that.
OLIVIA: Walter...
WALTER: I tried to ignore that!
OLIVIA: Walter! There is nothing here that can hurt you. This is all in your mind. I'm sorry.
Does that hurt?
WALTER: Not as deeply as my pride. Mysophobia... I haven't had an attack in years.
OLIVIA: It's curious, don't you think? The things that we see, that we investigate, and you don't bat an eye,
and some harmless germs make you shake in your boots.
WALTER: I suppose it is. Elizabeth, my wife, used to say I was a man of contradictions. She liked that
about me. I liked everything about her. She committed suicide. Did you know that? After our Peter died.
I'm glad she never knew me like this... afraid of things I can't even see.
OLIVIA: Walter, I don't think I'm gonna get much sleep tonight either. What do you say to a root beer float?

Scene 7

WALTER: No, no. No, no, no, no, no, no. Let me show you how. You take the straw out of the glass, thusly.
Then stab the ice cream... push the straw down to the root beer at the bottom, and then you suck up the ice
cream and the soda simultaneously to deliver the perfect blend of sugary goodness, like so. (Mmm, mmm. Ahh. Better?
OLIVIA: Better. Mmm.
WALTER: "Does he pose a significant threat to himself or others?"
OLIVIA: Hmm?
WALTER: The letter in your jacket from Saint Claire's. I wasn't snooping. I - I saw the emblem.
Well, perhaps I was snooping a bit.
OLIVIA: I'm sorry. You weren't supposed to see that.
WALTER: It's alright. I've known for three years that this day would come sooner or later,
that I was a burden to Fringe Division and to you.
OLIVIA: Walter --
WALTER: No need to sugarcoat it. I've never had any illusions about the nature of this relationship --
of our relationship. I merely work for you. We're not family. If I should cease to be useful, if my
behaviors are outweighing my value, well...
OLIVIA: That's why you left the lab, isn't it, Walter... to prove that you're capable?
WALTER: I suppose tonight hasn't been my strongest showing.
OLIVIA: I need you to understand that... whatever decision I make, I'm only trying to do what's best.
WALTER: What's best for whom, Agent Dunham? Oh, dear.
(a half-dozen patrons in the restaurant get to their feet when a large blue energy cloud starts to form
in the center of the room. the apparition moves towards Olivia and Walter and everyone else starts
to flee the area, trampling one another in the panic. sensing she may be cornered, Olivia grabs her
pistol, then Walter, and shoots out the large glass window they were sitting next to so they can escape.
the anomaly focuses on Olivia. she backs into the street while Walter watches from the sidewalk.
an automobile drives down the street and nearly clips her. Walter's warning...)
WALTER: Olivia! (gives her enough time to dive out of the way. the driver swerves around her, but collides
with the blue entity. the car stops as if it hit a solid object. the large energy cloud evaporates into the night air)

Scene 8

WALTER: It's an indisputable fact. If I hadn't experimented with Cortexiphan, then
none of this would be happening. Thirty-seven innocent children, and I just turned you into numbers,
numbers in my head. I didn't follow up on a single child -- not even you.
OLIVIA: Hey, Walter, you said before that the doses were so low, none of the children's abilities lasted
any longer than twenty-four hours after treatment.
WALTER: That's true. We couldn't have accounted for this. But if -- if Cameron is manifesting astral projection,
then it must be inadvertent, which means that he may not even be aware of the damage he's creating.
OLIVIA: Oh, no. This is purposeful. I can feel it. Okay. Walter, here.
WALTER: Alone?
OLIVIA: Walter.
WALTER: May I borrow your cell phone? I need to call Agent Farnsworth... to check on my project. Thank you.

Scene 9

OLIVIA: I'm telling you, Walter, I was not seeing things.
WALTER: You're telling me it was him, the man?
OLIVIA: Yes.
WALTER: The man I was seeing in the lab? The man you've been seeing in your dreams? Then why did
you try to stop Cameron from destroying it?
OLIVIA: I don't know. I can't explain it. I just had a feeling that -- that... that he didn't want to hurt me,
that he wanted my help.
OLIVIA: You know, Cameron, if there's anything that I can do for you...
CAMERON JAMES: Make him forget about me.
OLIVIA: Walter... do you think we destroyed it? Do you think it's gone?
WALTER: I can't be sure, Olivia. What you did may have compromised Cameron's ability. He may
have just displaced it. You acted against all reasonable agreements and expectations.
You behaved irrationally with regard to only your intuition and instincts.
OLIVIA: I guess I did.
WALTER: When I do that, people say I'm crazy. I suppose I've learned that crazy is a lot more
complicated than people think.

Novation

Scene 10

OLIVIA: Walter? Astrid? Walter? Walter? Walter. What the hell are you doing?
WALTER: Sleeping. One syringe has sodium thiopental --
OLIVIA: Well, that sounds...
WALTER: ...It's a barbiturate, yes.
OLIVIA: I was going to say dangerous.
WALTER: Nonsense. And I have the adrenaline to wake me up.
OLIVIA: Who sleeps like this?
WALTER: Well, what choice do I have? Ah, I've been haunted for weeks with visions of a strange man.
And now the stranger is here in the flesh, in our midst, and no one will let me examine him or even see him. I'm kept in the dark, knowing nothing. How's a man
supposed to get some rest with all these uncertainties? Is he talking?
OLIVIA: No. He was, but he stopped cooperating with us at the hospital. Broyles moved him to a
holding facility in the Federal Building. Walter, he says that you're the only one he'll speak to.
WALTER: Me?
OLIVIA: He's saying that his name is Peter Bishop. He says he's your son.

And Those We’ve Left Behind

Scene 11

WALTER: Agent Dunham, I was going to make a boloney sandwich.
Would you care for one?
OLIVIA: No, but thank you, Walter. I'm working on the case with Peter. We could really use you on this one.
WALTER: I'd be happy to join you. As soon as my lab is available to me again.

A Short Story About Love

Scene 12

WALTER: Olivia.
OLIVIA: Hello, Walter.
WALTER: Oh, I'm so glad you're here.
OLIVIA: Is everything alright?
WALTER: I've run out of M&Ms. But I want to show you something. I ordered this on the interweb to
keep an eye on our cleaning crew.
OLIVIA: A teddy bear?
WALTER: A teddy bear-witness. It has a camera. To my surprise, this inadvertently recorded the
event between Peter and our bald man in the lab. Come. What do you see?
OLIVIA: I see him disappear and then the table get knocked over.
WALTER: Uh-huh. Look again. Do you see the blip?
OLIVIA: Okay, I saw it then.
WALTER: I believe something happened here that was undetectable to the human eye. Ah! They're back from M.I.T.

Scene 13

WALTER: Thank you, Dear.
OLIVIA: Walter, my memories are slipping. They're disappearing.
WALTER: Your own memories? You said to me they're in the back of your mind.
OLIVIA: Well, I didn't tell anybody that it was happening, because if Peter was gonna be with me,
then I didn't think about the consequences. I just didn't care. But it's getting worse, Walter, whatever
it is that's happening. And I want you to try and stop it. I want you to see if you can reverse it. I just --
I want to go back to who I was.
WALTER: Olivia...
OLIVIA: I don't want to feel like this anymore.
WALTER: I'll think of something.

The Consultant

Scene 14

WALTER: Always like to empty my bladder before a long trip.
OLIVIA: Walter, you do realize that we're just walking through a door.
WALTER: It's better safe than sorry.
OLIVIA: Walter, are you sure that you don't want me to go with you?
WALTER: I'm sure, Dear. Once Peter receives the bodies at the lab, he'll need your help to examine them.
And when I've collected samples from the bodies on the other side, I'll return and we can compare the two.
Besides, I'm sure you love birds could use a little time together.
WALTER: And thank you for trusting me. This is a really big step for me.
Old 10-21-2012, 10:16 PM
Total Fan

Icon: ridemytardis
Old 10-22-2012, 09:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt #8
Old 10-22-2012, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 10-22-2012, 10:58 PM
Total Fan

http://yvrshoots.com/2012/10/fringe-...steveston.html

Old 10-22-2012, 10:59 PM
Total Fan

http://yvrshoots.com/2012/10/fringe-...steveston.html

Old 10-23-2012, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Neither Here Nor There

Scene 1

WALTER: Not him! There was another man. He was here, and then he was gone. I saw him!
OLIVIA: Walter, Walter, it's okay. Look, whatever it was, we're all here now, and you're okay. You're okay.

Alone In The World

Scene 2

OLIVIA: Walter? Astrid told me the good news about Aaron. I knew you'd figure... Walter? Walter?
WALTER: It's alright. The area is completely numb. I -- I know exactly what I'm doing. Just let me do this.
OLIVIA: Just gonna put the hammer down. Walter... What the hell were you thinking?
WALTER: I don't want to be recommitted. I can't go back there. Please don't send me back.
WALTER: I'm going insane. I've been having hallucinations. No matter what I do, they won't stop.
OLIVIA: I drew it from memory. I've been seeing him in my dreams for the past three weeks.
WALTER: And all this time... I thought I was losing my mind, that he was a figment of my psychosis. I'm perfectly sane!
OLIVIA: I don't know. I've been running facial recognition through inter-agency databases, including Interpol, but nothing's shown up.
WALTER: A shared vision like this... He must be real! And if he's real... We have to find him.

Subject 9

Scene 3

WALTER: Oh, I want to capture the apparition that's been haunting us on film. I have the power of
OLIVIA: Walter, if you think that it's possible to capture him on film, why didn't you just use a single video camera?
WALTER: I believe the apparition may be out of phase with our reality. And for that reason, he is not visible
from all directions. Instead, he's visible only from one specific angle, which is why I can see him and no
one else can. So. Multiple cameras taking pictures from multiple angles. When he shows up again,
I'll have maximized the odds of capturing his image, an idea I got from the fight sequences in The Matrix.
OLIVIA: No. But something else did. When I woke up this morning, there was some kind of energy hovering
above my bed. I know it sounds crazy, but it was making some kind of droning noise, and
OLIVIA: There were all these metal objects gathered in a pile on the floor, like it was collecting.
OLIVIA: Walter, do you think that I'm causing this... like when I was a child and I set fire to the room?
WALTER: Let's get a scraping for DNA. There's no time to waste. Maybe we can deduce exactly what form
WALTER: Thank you. I'm going to need an atmospheric sample from your apartment as soon as possible.

Scene 4

WALTER: Fresh air... I'd forgotten how much I love it. Ah! I should've gotten out of the lab years ago.

Scene 5

WALTER: (after Olivia knocks on the door of the apartment they think they are looking for) It must
be nearly Six. I suppose we could wait for him to get home, or perhaps some of the neighbors know where
he works. (notices that Olivia has decided to pick the lock of the unoccupied apartment) Can we do that?
OLIVIA: (after she successfully picks the lock) Do what? (seeking his complicity in the crime she just committed)

Scene 6

WALTER: Two hundred dollars a night? Look at this room. It's a veritable petri dish.
OLIVIA: Here. It also controls the temperature and the lights. And -- and this is for the TV.
WALTER: Of course, if Belly were still here, he'd be delighted. You know, he and I used to argue about this.
OLIVIA: Walter, I'm gonna try and get some sleep. Can I get you anything before I go?
WALTER: Aah! Hair follicles on the bedspread, dead skin cells on the pillow, chocolate stains on the desk
and strawberry juice on the carpet -- not to mention bodily fluids, seminal stains and phlegm....
WALTER: And urine on the carpet! Don't you realize the harm these pathogens can provoke? I tried to ignore that.
OLIVIA: Walter! There is nothing here that can hurt you. This is all in your mind. I'm sorry.
Does that hurt?
WALTER: Not as deeply as my pride. Mysophobia... I haven't had an attack in years.
OLIVIA: It's curious, don't you think? The things that we see, that we investigate, and you don't bat an eye,
WALTER: I suppose it is. Elizabeth, my wife, used to say I was a man of contradictions. She liked that
about me. I liked everything about her. She committed suicide. Did you know that? After our Peter died.
OLIVIA: Walter, I don't think I'm gonna get much sleep tonight either. What do you say to a root beer float?

Scene 7

WALTER: No, no. No, no, no, no, no, no. Let me show you how. You take the straw out of the glass, thusly.
Then stab the ice cream... push the straw down to the root beer at the bottom, and then you suck up the ice
cream and the soda simultaneously to deliver the perfect blend of sugary goodness, like so. (Mmm, mmm. Ahh. Better?
WALTER: The letter in your jacket from Saint Claire's. I wasn't snooping. I - I saw the emblem.
WALTER: It's alright. I've known for three years that this day would come sooner or later,
WALTER: No need to sugarcoat it. I've never had any illusions about the nature of this relationship --
of our relationship. I merely work for you. We're not family. If I should cease to be useful, if my
OLIVIA: That's why you left the lab, isn't it, Walter... to prove that you're capable?
OLIVIA: I need you to understand that... whatever decision I make, I'm only trying to do what's best.
(a half-dozen patrons in the restaurant get to their feet when a large blue energy cloud starts to form
in the center of the room. the apparition moves towards Olivia and Walter and everyone else starts
to flee the area, trampling one another in the panic. sensing she may be cornered, Olivia grabs her
pistol, then Walter, and shoots out the large glass window they were sitting next to so they can escape.
the anomaly focuses on Olivia. she backs into the street while Walter watches from the sidewalk.
WALTER: Olivia! (gives her enough time to dive out of the way. the driver swerves around her, but collides
with the blue entity. the car stops as if it hit a solid object. the large energy cloud evaporates into the night air)

Scene 9

WALTER: The man I was seeing in the lab? The man you've been seeing in your dreams? Then why did
OLIVIA: I don't know. I can't explain it. I just had a feeling that -- that... that he didn't want to hurt me,
that he wanted my help.
WALTER: I can't be sure, Olivia. What you did may have compromised Cameron's ability. He may
have just displaced it. You acted against all reasonable agreements and expectations.
WALTER: When I do that, people say I'm crazy. I suppose I've learned that crazy is a lot more

Novation

Scene 10

WALTER: Well, what choice do I have? Ah, I've been haunted for weeks with visions of a strange man.
And now the stranger is here in the flesh, in our midst, and no one will let me examine him or even see him. I'm kept in the dark, knowing nothing. How's a man
OLIVIA: No. He was, but he stopped cooperating with us at the hospital. Broyles moved him to a
holding facility in the Federal Building. Walter, he says that you're the only one he'll speak to.

Scene 11

Would you care for one?
OLIVIA: No, but thank you, Walter. I'm working on the case with Peter. We could really use you on this one.

A Short Story About Love

Scene 12

WALTER: Olivia.
OLIVIA: Hello, Walter.
WALTER: Oh, I'm so glad you're here.
OLIVIA: Is everything alright?
WALTER: I've run out of M&Ms. But I want to show you something. I ordered this on the interweb to
keep an eye on our cleaning crew.
OLIVIA: A teddy bear?
WALTER: A teddy bear-witness. It has a camera. To my surprise, this inadvertently recorded the
event between Peter and our bald man in the lab. Come. What do you see?
OLIVIA: I see him disappear and then the table get knocked over.
WALTER: Uh-huh. Look again. Do you see the blip?
OLIVIA: Okay, I saw it then.
WALTER: I believe something happened here that was undetectable to the human eye. Ah! They're back from M.I.T.

Scene 13

OLIVIA: Well, I didn't tell anybody that it was happening, because if Peter was gonna be with me,
then I didn't think about the consequences. I just didn't care. But it's getting worse, Walter, whatever
it is that's happening. And I want you to try and stop it. I want you to see if you can reverse it. I just --

The Consultant

Scene 14

WALTER: I'm sure, Dear. Once Peter receives the bodies at the lab, he'll need your help to examine them.
And when I've collected samples from the bodies on the other side, I'll return and we can compare the two.
Old 10-23-2012, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 10-23-2012, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 10-23-2012, 10:19 PM
Total Fan

Old 10-24-2012, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Neither Here Nor There

Scene 1

Alone In The World

Scene 2

Subject 9

Scene 3

Scene 4

Scene 5

Scene 6

Does that hurt?

Scene 7

Scene 9

that he wanted my help.

Novation

Scene 10

Scene 11

Would you care for one?

A Short Story About Love

Scene 13

The Consultant

Scene 14

Last edited by sofiab; 10-24-2012 at 03:12 PM
Old 10-24-2012, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 10-24-2012, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 10-24-2012, 11:01 PM
Total Fan