Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-13-2011, 09:39 AM
Absolute Fan

I expected more from him too. Tho he loves to tease, Lincoln always came across as being very professional to me. He seemed sort of immature in Friday's episode. He might have a crush on Fauxlivia but to betray Frank's trust in like minutes, felt weird. If he was an old boyfriend, I think I would have understood his jealousy more.

And I wonder what he's going to do when he finds out that she's pregnant with Peter's baby!!

But it was great to see so much of him.

source

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 02-13-2011, 11:49 AM
Elite Fan

He has turned into a really popular guy. Everyone in tumblr wants to marry him

Old 02-13-2011, 04:39 PM
Elite Fan

I continue to enjoy this character but boy does he suck at keeping secrets.
Old 02-14-2011, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
I continue to enjoy this character but boy does he suck at keeping secrets.
However...

You can't take the sky from me.
Old 02-14-2011, 11:08 PM
Elite Fan

Exactly Sofia, haha! Everyone on tumblr loves him because they gave him and Altlivia so much screen time in this episode I think.
Old 02-15-2011, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think he’s just very likeable, especially because we still don’t know his counterpart over here, so there are no comparisons. He’s fun, smart, he’s a good friend and his looks don’t hurt
Old 02-15-2011, 10:31 AM
Elite Fan

Hells yeah, lol! I still am hoping they show us how he knew Nick over there.
Old 02-15-2011, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by roswellcharmed_2000 (View Post)
Hells yeah, lol! I still am hoping they show us how he knew Nick over there.
Sometimes they just drop some SLs, but there was really no reason for him to say that at that moment, so hopefully we’ll know more.
Old 02-20-2011, 09:09 AM
Elite Fan

May I be added please? I love him! He's definitely my favorite character in the alternate universe.
Old 02-20-2011, 11:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiab (View Post)
I think he’s just very likeable, especially because we still don’t know his counterpart over here, so there are no comparisons. He’s fun, smart, he’s a good friend and his looks don’t hurt
ITA. He's probably the most likable from the AltUniverse. Also Charlie but he seems to be a lot like our Charlie.
Old 02-20-2011, 06:15 PM
Absolute Fan

CrashandBurn9, you've been added.

So I was all excited because I saw Seth Gabel's name in the opening credits for the recent episode and since it was an 'over here' ep, I thought we were finally going to meet our Lincoln. And then when we got the scene from the alt-universe I was so disappointed!

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 02-22-2011, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emsea (View Post)
So I was all excited because I saw Seth Gabel's name in the opening credits for the recent episode and since it was an 'over here' ep, I thought we were finally going to meet our Lincoln. And then when we got the scene from the alt-universe I was so disappointed!
I think it was very effective to show that there's a way to save both universes. Peter and Olivia succeeded in doing that on this side, and it worked on the other side too. Only they over there are not aware of it.
Old 02-22-2011, 05:52 PM
Absolute Fan

Sofia, I thought it was interesting how on this side major activity was happening. People moving out of the apartment building, people dying, etc. But on the other side, it wasn't until the very end that the Fringe team responded to 'some disturbance'. It was like our side was being affected more than theirs because otherwise, you would have thought they would have ambered the area early on. Especially since they are use to the soft spots.

I'm glad they showed the alt universes side to the events too but it seemed a little bit off to me. You would have thought the disturbance would have been just as strong over there.

~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 02-23-2011, 05:18 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey everyone!
Can you add me to the list please?
Old 02-23-2011, 06:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emsea (View Post)
Sofia, I thought it was interesting how on this side major activity was happening. People moving out of the apartment building, people dying, etc. But on the other side, it wasn't until the very end that the Fringe team responded to 'some disturbance'. It was like our side was being affected more than theirs because otherwise, you would have thought they would have ambered the area early on. Especially since they are use to the soft spots.

I'm glad they showed the alt universes side to the events too but it seemed a little bit off to me. You would have thought the disturbance would have been just as strong over there.
Mary, I don’t know how to explain that other than both universes are not in sync; the other side has been experiencing it for a long time, while nothing happened here. Now that things are escalating, that might change.

Who thinks Lincoln will be crossing over to our side?

Kisara, welcome Mary will add you.