Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-24-2011, 05:39 PM
Absolute Fan

LOL well yes.... but we already had dancing and singing corpses! You have to admit that dancing and singing Observers would be pretty awesome.

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 05-26-2011, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emsea (View Post)
LOL well yes.... but we already had dancing and singing corpses! You have to admit that dancing and singing Observers would be pretty awesome.
No, I won't Even more if Peter is one of them

Quote:
Actor Michael Cerveris attends the opening night party for "Cradle and All" at Beacon on May 25, 2011 in New York City.
Old 05-29-2011, 07:42 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for the new pics!

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 06-12-2011, 04:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Acclaimed artistic guests such as Sir Derek Jacobi and Tony Award winners Heather Headley and Michael Cerveris joined Chicago Shakespeare Theater for its 25th Anniversary celebration on June 6, 2011.

Chicago Shakespeare Theater (CST) launched its 25th Anniversary celebration on June 6, 2011, with the Silver Jubilee Gala at its home on Navy Pier. Five hundred of Chicago's civic and cultural leaders attended the event, which raised more than $1,225,000 for the Regional Theatre Tony Award recipient's Team Shakespeare education program. CST inaugurated the "Spirit of Shakespeare Awards" at the Silver Jubilee Gala, honoring those who keep the spirit of Shakespeare alive through community service and artistic leadership.

Civic Honorees were John W. and Jeanne M. Rowe, committed leaders in civic, education and cultural activities, and Artistic Honorees were Sir Peter Hall, founder of the Royal Shakespeare Company, and Sir Derek Jacobi, internationally renowned stage and film actor. The Silver Jubilee Gala featured performances by Tony Award winners Heather Headley and Michael Cerveris, as well as CST veteran actors Kevin Gudahl, Ross Lehman, Greg Vinkler and Larry Yando

Photo Flash: Derek Jacobi, Heather Headley Visit CST Gala
Old 06-12-2011, 07:39 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for the new Michael news.

~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 06-13-2011, 01:44 AM
Master Fan

thanks for the news!
Old 06-19-2011, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Look at our Observer singing! Pretty good.

Old 06-19-2011, 09:29 PM
Absolute Fan

It's so fun to see him like this since his character is so serious.

~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 06-21-2011, 04:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It's so fun to see him like this since his character is so serious.
Yes He's very acive in the theatre world. Imagine the Observer singing in one episode

Quote:
Powerhouse Productions to Star Michael Cerveris, Harriet Harris, Linda Hart, Santino Fontana

Tony Award winners Michael Cerveris and Harriet Harris will join Michael Esper in Duncan Sheik and Steven Sater's The Nightingale this summer as part of New York Stage and Film and Vassar College's 2011 Powerhouse Theater season.

It has also been announced that Tony winner Andrea Martin, Santino Fontana, Linda Hart and de'Adre Aziza have been added to the eight-week event, comprising summer productions and readings, that will run June 24-July 31.

Spring Awakening writers Sheik and Sater's Nightingale will be directed by Moisés Kaufman (33 Variations). Cerveris (Sweeney Todd), Harris (Thoroughly Modern Millie) and Esper (American Idiot) will lead the cast (July 8-10).

The new Public Theater commission February House, by composer Gabriel Kahane and book writer Seth Bockley, will feature Fontana (Importance of Being Earnest, Billy Elliot), Cristin Milioti (That Face, Coram Boy) under the direction of Davis McCallum (July 14-16).

The Bert Berns musical Piece of My Heart, based on the songs of the late 1960's songwriter, will feature Aziza (Passing Strange), Hart (Catch Me If You Can, Hairspray) and Jarrod Spector (Jersey Boys). Leigh Silverman (Well) will direct the musical that has a book by Daniel Goldfard, Brett Berns and Cassandra Berns (July 20-31).

New casting for Powerhouse plays include Rebecca Naomi Jones (American Idiot, Passing Strange), Daniel Oreskes (Billy Elliot: The Musical, Aida) and Austin Lysy (Macbeth, The American Plan) in Rob Handel's A Maze (July 20-31); and Rob Morrow (The Exonerated) in Seth Zvi Rosenfeld's Handball (July 15-17).

Reading casting includes Laila Robins (Heartbreak House, Frozen) and Samantha Mathis (33 Variations, The Man Who Had All the Luck) in Joanna Murray-Smith’s Day One, A Hotel Room, Evening as part of Reading Festival I; and Tony winner Martin (My Favorite Year, Exit the King, Young Frankenstein) in Mona Mansour’s This Hour of Feeling as part of Reading Festival II.
Powerhouse Productions to Star Michael Cerveris, Harriet Harris, Linda Hart, Santino Fontana - Playbill.com
Old 06-21-2011, 08:28 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiab (View Post)
Imagine the Observer singing in one episode
I really want that to happen. I think I'm going to add it to the tweet list.

~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 06-21-2011, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I really want that to happen. I think I'm going to add it to the tweet list.
And where is that famous tweet list Have you sent it to P and W?

Someone asked Anna about Michael singing on the show.
Old 06-21-2011, 08:22 PM
Absolute Fan

Did she reply??

I sent Joel W. a tweet asking him. Maybe I'll get a response.

~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 06-22-2011, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She did.

Quote:
Does Michael Cerveris ever break into song on set? I bet if you put him Jasika & Lance in a room 2gethr they'd put on a good show!

That is something to think about.
Have you sent him all your and Amy’s other ideas?
Old 06-22-2011, 08:08 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiab (View Post)

Have you sent him all your and Amy’s other ideas?
I think we've sent some. I need to go back to older spoiler threads to read everything we came up with LOL.

~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 06-22-2011, 08:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think we've sent some. I need to go back to older spoiler threads to read everything we came up with LOL.
You haven't been keeping track??? Bad Mary! I remember we started with our PO wedding scenario then I remember something about naked, wet Peter and then... it just went out of control after that!
Icon: JAFpunk59