Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-14-2010, 08:52 AM
Elite Fan

Ever since Walter left the lab to follow Gene, there seemed to be different paths to the new reality without any new clues. Olivia was trying to convince Broyles to lie because there was something weird behind the innocent facade that held by Peter's brain. So when noises and other calamity came through the lab, Astrid grabbed the black bag and ran to the left of the room before something began to shake the floor and everything fell apart. When the red cougar appeared out of the blue, the new car started up and Olivia stepped over a crack in the pavement. When Peter started to run, Nina decided that she had forgotten her bionic arm and had broken the last time she fell off her chair and then hit the counter on the right side. Then she put on her secret fake note and Broyles saw that something that came in through the window was flying above the room in silence. So Olivia pulled on the trigger and she hit the flying cow in the air but it never died because the new shield was too heavy and tough to break down. Peter began to see that his coat was falling on another floor that seemed so different than the one he was walking on. The bag was on top of his face and he tried to move it so the FBI had the sight of the black and white cow named Gene. When Nina decided to leave the building, it followed the path down the back of Massive Dynamics parking lot. All of the stars were bright and shiny, so Olivia and John decided to go far away to look for the missing part of the puzzle. Later that night Broyles decided that Walter had
Old 02-14-2010, 10:45 AM
Elite Fan

Ever since Walter left the lab to follow Gene, there seemed to be different paths to the new reality without any new clues. Olivia was trying to convince Broyles to lie because there was something weird behind the innocent facade that held by Peter's brain. So when noises and other calamity came through the lab, Astrid grabbed the black bag and ran to the left of the room before something began to shake the floor and everything fell apart. When the red cougar appeared out of the blue, the new car started up and Olivia stepped over a crack in the pavement. When Peter started to run, Nina decided that she had forgotten her bionic arm and had broken the last time she fell off her chair and then hit the counter on the right side. Then she put on her secret fake note and Broyles saw that something that came in through the window was flying above the room in silence. So Olivia pulled on the trigger and she hit the flying cow in the air but it never died because the new shield was too heavy and tough to break down. Peter began to see that his coat was falling on another floor that seemed so different than the one he was walking on. The bag was on top of his face and he tried to move it so the FBI had the sight of the black and white cow named Gene. When Nina decided to leave the building, it followed the path down the back of Massive Dynamics parking lot. All of the stars were bright and shiny, so Olivia and John decided to go far away to look for the missing part of the puzzle. Later that night Broyles decided that Walter had something
Old 02-16-2010, 12:32 AM
Elite Fan

Ever since Walter left the lab to follow Gene, there seemed to be different paths to the new reality without any new clues. Olivia was trying to convince Broyles to lie because there was something weird behind the innocent facade that held by Peter's brain. So when noises and other calamity came through the lab, Astrid grabbed the black bag and ran to the left of the room before something began to shake the floor and everything fell apart. When the red cougar appeared out of the blue, the new car started up and Olivia stepped over a crack in the pavement. When Peter started to run, Nina decided that she had forgotten her bionic arm and had broken the last time she fell off her chair and then hit the counter on the right side. Then she put on her secret fake note and Broyles saw that something that came in through the window was flying above the room in silence. So Olivia pulled on the trigger and she hit the flying cow in the air but it never died because the new shield was too heavy and tough to break down. Peter began to see that his coat was falling on another floor that seemed so different than the one he was walking on. The bag was on top of his face and he tried to move it so the FBI had the sight of the black and white cow named Gene. When Nina decided to leave the building, it followed the path down the back of Massive Dynamics parking lot. All of the stars were bright and shiny, so Olivia and John decided to go far away to look for the missing part of the puzzle. Later that night Broyles decided that Walter had something in
Old 02-16-2010, 08:55 AM
Elite Fan

Ever since Walter left the lab to follow Gene, there seemed to be different paths to the new reality without any new clues. Olivia was trying to convince Broyles to lie because there was something weird behind the innocent facade that held by Peter's brain. So when noises and other calamity came through the lab, Astrid grabbed the black bag and ran to the left of the room before something began to shake the floor and everything fell apart. When the red cougar appeared out of the blue, the new car started up and Olivia stepped over a crack in the pavement. When Peter started to run, Nina decided that she had forgotten her bionic arm and had broken the last time she fell off her chair and then hit the counter on the right side. Then she put on her secret fake note and Broyles saw that something that came in through the window was flying above the room in silence. So Olivia pulled on the trigger and she hit the flying cow in the air but it never died because the new shield was too heavy and tough to break down. Peter began to see that his coat was falling on another floor that seemed so different than the one he was walking on. The bag was on top of his face and he tried to move it so the FBI had the sight of the black and white cow named Gene. When Nina decided to leave the building, it followed the path down the back of Massive Dynamics parking lot. All of the stars were bright and shiny, so Olivia and John decided to go far away to look for the missing part of the puzzle. Later that night Broyles decided that Walter had something in his
Old 02-16-2010, 04:20 PM
Elite Fan

Ever since Walter left the lab to follow Gene, there seemed to be different paths to the new reality without any new clues. Olivia was trying to convince Broyles to lie because there was something weird behind the innocent facade that held by Peter's brain. So when noises and other calamity came through the lab, Astrid grabbed the black bag and ran to the left of the room before something began to shake the floor and everything fell apart. When the red cougar appeared out of the blue, the new car started up and Olivia stepped over a crack in the pavement. When Peter started to run, Nina decided that she had forgotten her bionic arm and had broken the last time she fell off her chair and then hit the counter on the right side. Then she put on her secret fake note and Broyles saw that something that came in through the window was flying above the room in silence. So Olivia pulled on the trigger and she hit the flying cow in the air but it never died because the new shield was too heavy and tough to break down. Peter began to see that his coat was falling on another floor that seemed so different than the one he was walking on. The bag was on top of his face and he tried to move it so the FBI had the sight of the black and white cow named Gene. When Nina decided to leave the building, it followed the path down the back of Massive Dynamics parking lot. All of the stars were bright and shiny, so Olivia and John decided to go far away to look for the missing part of the puzzle. Later that night Broyles decided that Walter had something in his pocket.
Old 02-16-2010, 04:21 PM
Elite Fan

New!