Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-14-2009, 03:34 PM
Master Fan

I love the cap and the picspam, the look on Silver's face in the second cap at the top is priceless

and how cute is she trying to make a sandcastle

Old 01-14-2009, 03:38 PM
Absolute Fan

she was very cute trying to build that sand castle which came out awsome till she knocked it down haha

I have never seen this one before but she looks so different with her hair lighter

You are gonna miss me so bad
when im gone,Daryl Dixon

☻Sami
Old 01-14-2009, 03:44 PM
Master Fan

Aww she looks so cute there, I hadn't seen that one either and there isn't a lot of Jess pics I haven't seen

Old 01-14-2009, 03:47 PM
Absolute Fan

In that photo shoot where she has her hair lighter, I was trying to find where she is. I thought she was not there
By the way the outfit she was wearing at the beach was one of my favorite ever She was sooooo cute and pretty, and had that rock-hippie style
Thanks for the promo Hugo. I like that Silver supports her views, and says she's done nothing wrong. I wonder who's in the car though.
Old 01-14-2009, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Thanks for the promo Hugo. I like that Silver supports her views, and says she's done nothing wrong. I wonder who's in the car though.
No problem
IDK about the car and I'm not sure she was referring to the sandcastle incident there but probably something else to mislead us,

Old 01-14-2009, 04:03 PM
Absolute Fan

Whatever she's referring to, I like how she speaks her mind and says she did nothing wrong. If that's what she thinks, I like it that she says it.
Old 01-14-2009, 04:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixon_Love (View Post)

I have never seen this one before but she looks so different with her hair lighter
Have you seen pics where she is blonde? Lucky girl can carry any hair colour... I hate her LMAO

Morning Knights

Quote:
aww you guys did AMAZING with the OP's.Seriously the arts are soo good and pretty that I can't stop starring at them
Jess would be proud
Thanks!
Old 01-14-2009, 04:11 PM
Loyal Fan

Eek double posted.. Sorry!

Last edited by leeluvzya; 01-14-2009 at 04:12 PM Reason: double post
Old 01-14-2009, 04:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeluvzya (View Post)
Have you seen pics where she is blonde? Lucky girl can carry any hair colour... I hate her LMAO

Morning Knights
i know right. I always wanted to dye my hair blond but wouldn't dare coz i know i'll look horrible. gah. I'm so jealous as hell. cant hate her tho. lol.
Old 01-14-2009, 04:12 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

Morning Knights
Mooooooorning???? It's 1:12 in the night where I am.
Old 01-14-2009, 04:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zselle (View Post)
i know right. I always wanted to dye my hair blond but wouldn't dare coz i know i'll look horrible. gah. I'm so jealous as hell. cant hate her tho. lol.
I know. Ridiculously jealous over here too. How is everyone this morning? Any more battle wounds from the SD thread?
Old 01-14-2009, 04:17 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
yup I have,but every time I see a picture of her with her hair lighter,I always think how she looks so different haha but she still looks pretty

and I also like that she speaks her mind,But I do think that sometimes it can be hurtful like when she makes fun of something dixon obviously likes.Its a good thing to speak your mind and shes young but sometimes you just have to be careful so you don't hurt someone you care about.I still love silver but im just speaking my mind too

You are gonna miss me so bad
when im gone,Daryl Dixon

☻Sami
Old 01-14-2009, 04:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelia_it_sky (View Post)
Mooooooorning???? It's 1:12 in the night where I am.
It's 9:16am here, I just woke up - and technically if it's 1:16 at night... It's morning . I was spamming on here until 2:30 this morning haha
Old 01-14-2009, 04:18 PM
Extreme Fan

can i just say, i'm so amused that this thread just never dies. There wasn't a single moment that I refreshed and then not see a new post. lol
Old 01-14-2009, 04:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zselle (View Post)
can i just say, i'm so amused that this thread just never dies. There wasn't a single moment that I refreshed and then not see a new post. lol
That's cus we're AWESOME knights of Silver's table LMAO!

Quote:
yup I have,but every time I see a picture of her with her hair lighter,I always think how she looks so different haha but she still looks pretty

and I also like that she speaks her mind,But I do think that sometimes it can be hurtful like when she makes fun of something dixon obviously likes.Its a good thing to speak your mind and shes young but sometimes you just have to be careful so you don't hurt someone you care about.I still love silver but im just speaking my mind too
Both my best friend and I are very much like Silver in that we both speak our minds, regardless of the consequences, we can be very blunt (sometimes mistaken as being bitchy or harsh) and sarcastic and boy does it land us in hot water! I wouldn't change it though... I think everyone needs a friend like that who'll give it to you straight minus the bull.