Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-20-2008, 07:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AviFranchise (View Post)
I think we will Silver starting to get overload with the play having to do to much. Dixon Comes in to try to save her as only Dixon can do ( they should have this guy were an S all the time cause he is always coming out as the hero.). They start spending every more time together and you see them pull towards each other even more. That's what I think will happen.
yeah i like that idea.
i reckon they are gonna team up this week to try and talk some sense into Annie and that whole Ty moving to fast thing. they might have a few sweet scenes together....i reckon they are gonna have some eye candy moments

the ache of a love I once had. the love WE once had. i'm gonna keep waiting for you to come and send me those shivers. my one and only.
s/d ♥
Old 09-20-2008, 07:23 PM
New Fan

i think we'll get an almost kiss. probably more serious talk (which is great) but i'm definitely feeling an almost kiss. everything always happens backstage...
Old 09-20-2008, 07:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinkyWinky (View Post)
i think we'll get an almost kiss. probably more serious talk (which is great) but i'm definitely feeling an almost kiss. everything always happens backstage...
i really really hope there is an almost kiss
im thinking if there is one then it will be at the very end of the episode....you know the cliffhanger lol

the ache of a love I once had. the love WE once had. i'm gonna keep waiting for you to come and send me those shivers. my one and only.
s/d ♥
Old 09-20-2008, 07:28 PM
Addicted Fan

I think there will be a kiss attempted, but well be blocked by on of the friends maybe Annie or Navid hell maybe even Branda.
Old 09-20-2008, 07:30 PM
New Fan

yeah. i'm pretty sure it would be near the end. silver will be stressed/upset, dixon helps. they get close but then someone blocks them (and we know how much dixon likes that )
Old 09-20-2008, 07:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I think there will be a kiss attempted, but well be blocked by on of the friends maybe Annie or Navid hell maybe even Branda.
yeah im thinking it will annie the one that interrupts them

ooo im getting so excited now

s/d ♥
Old 09-20-2008, 07:37 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinkyWinky (View Post)
yeah. i'm pretty sure it would be near the end. silver will be stressed/upset, dixon helps. they get close but then someone blocks them (and we know how much dixon likes that )
Oh i'm sure he is going to love someone interrupting them. and silver will just be delighted as well. She will be at static with someone who comes between her and something see wants to do.

Last edited by AviFranchise; 09-20-2008 at 07:43 PM
Old 09-20-2008, 07:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Oh i'm sure he is going to love someone interrupting them. and silver will just be delighted as well. She will be at static with someone who comes between her and something see wants to do.
yeah like someone will come in, and they will just be like *irratated sigh*, and then that person will leave and they will just look at each other with that smile they have with each other

s/d ♥
Old 09-20-2008, 07:49 PM
Extreme Fan

I hate almost kisses!!!I'm prayimg we'll get a real kiss this week but I'm not hoping for too much.We'll probably at least will see an almost kiss.
Addicted Fan

I can see dxon throwing his head back like can he's saying can you belive this mess and silver doing same thing then them giving each other the smile and the sigh the come out and someone ask them; "Hey sorry was I interrupting you". ( I hate when someone ask me that if you have to ask then the answer is yes.)
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by John015 (View Post)
I think we'll see some more flirting and I'm praying for the KISS.
I agree, I'm thinking the kiss is coming Tuesday. The kiss that will be felt all over the world
Old 09-20-2008, 07:54 PM
New Fan

so excited
Old 09-20-2008, 07:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I can see dxon throwing his head back like can he's saying can you belive this mess and silver doing same thing then them giving each other the smile and the sigh the come out and someone ask them; "Hey sorry was I interrupting you". ( I hate when someone ask me that if you have to ask then the answer is yes.)
yeah like annie or someone will be like "am i interrupting something?" and they will just sigh and give each other that smile and they will be like "noo its fine"

ergh i want a kiss!!!

s/d ♥
Old 09-20-2008, 07:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine9 (View Post)
I agree, I'm thinking the kiss is coming Tuesday. The kiss that will be felt all over the world
Fanforum will crash when we see the kiss!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-20-2008, 08:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by John015 (View Post)
Fanforum will crash when we see the kiss!!!!!!!!!
omg do you have an idea how CRAZY this thread and fanart thread and the entire forum is gonna go when that happens!!!!!!!!!

s/d ♥