Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-22-2008, 03:10 PM
Master Fan

Kelly/Silver #4: Because Silver Had A Kelly-Shaped Void In Her Life.

f a n s

01 xlennie
02 gizzie_fan
03 *Stacy*
04 daritah
05 emesoohci
06 bloomgirl468
07 John015
08 *Lori89*
09 Antiquity
10 Kelly_Dylan
11 No Regrets
12 cartiergurl01
13 Carie M.
14 iverson19
15 missscotty
16 Courtz_BV
17 playgroundDiaries
18 abbeyroad6282
19 xsweetnightmarex
20 brucasalways
21 KellAndSteve4Ever
22 JoyIsLove
23 cornelia_it_sky
24 sweet_christie03
25 Jakie&Hyde*fan
26 crazycait714
27 bawbaw94
28 wbjunkie
29 -cuckoo bananas-
30 SandELforever
31 True Daisy lover
32 romance novel
33 ThePrettySophia
34 Enodia
35 exmodel
36 R2Roswell
37 always&forever101
38 SergeantPepper
39 Mayberry
40 xxBrachelfanforeverxx
41 zselle
42 Leyton_4ever
43 Dk_Undeniable
44 Live in Love ~
45 kissmesweet
46 charmingbrenda
47 jeslyn448
48 ~Unfaithful~
49 Miranda
50 Jainadawn86
51 x.bridey
52 sweety86
53 bellasposa23
54 margravine_l

w h y ?

Because Kelly will always stand up for Silver!
Because we're finally going to see some sister bonding.
Because sisters are always there for eachother.
Because Kelly is just looking out for her baby sister.
Because they're family, and nothing will ever change that.
Because Silver missed her sis.
Because Silver had a Kelly-shaped void in her life.

quotes

Kelly: So, how'd that go?
Silver: She wasn't so into it.
Kelly: Can you blame her? Silver, how many times have we had to talk about this blog of yours? All it does is cause problems.
Silver: Yeah, well that's what a blog's supposed to do - cause problems. You know, you can't make me stop. It's not like it's a school activity.
Kelly: Okay. I'm not talking to you as a guidance counselor right now, I am talking to you as your sister.
Silver: Okay. Then, as my sister, you know what Naomi did and why I hate her.
Kelly: Yes, but this didn't hurt Naomi - it hurt Annie. Come on, you've gotta let go of that anger. It's not doing you any good! You don't want to end up like mom. Come on, just.. please. Try. Please?
Silver: Okay. I'll try.

Kelly: So, how is mom?
Silver: She's fine, you know? She's mom. Gotta go.

Kelly: If I don't see you, I don't know you're late. If I don't know you're late, I don't have to give you a late slip. You're looking a little run down, kiddo.
Silver: Yeah, well, run down is totally in right now. It's chic to look post-rehab, didn't you know?
Kelly: No, I didn't know. But I thought brushing your hair was cool. I guess I'm old.
Silver: Yeah, you are getting up there. Gotta go.

Silver: I think he has a crush on you.
Kelly: Oh God, no. No, no, no, no. We're colleagues. I could never go out with --
Silver: Good. School's hard enough without my sister banging the teacher.

Silver: I don't believe this. Kelly, I can handle this, alright?
Kelly: No, you can't. And neither could I. I'm not going to stand by and watch you do to her what you did to me!
Jackie: Your sister is just leaving, Erin.
Kelly: Yes, I am. I'm taking her with me.
m o m e n t s

Icon by Court

Last edited by emesoohci; 01-24-2009 at 01:14 PM
Old 12-22-2008, 04:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Yay, new thread I love the title, I'm glad you went with it! TFTNT!
Old 12-22-2008, 04:59 PM
Master Fan

You're welcome. I love the title, too.

Icon by Court
Old 12-22-2008, 09:50 PM
Elite Fan

Wooo! Thanks for the new thread! And great job on finding that Silver post, Jac!
Old 12-22-2008, 09:55 PM
Absolute Fan

TFTNT

On my christmas wishlist:more kelly/silver scenes

You are gonna miss me so bad
when im gone,Daryl Dixon

☻Sami
Old 12-22-2008, 10:39 PM
Master Fan

That's on my list, too! Come on, Santa. Make it happen!

I love when Silver blogs about Kelly, but I feel ripped off that we don't get to see any of that played out on screen. It's good for thread titles, anyway.

Icon by Court
Old 12-22-2008, 10:47 PM
Absolute Fan

yea I hate that the writters don't see that jess and jennie have great chemistry and are such adorable sisters.I really want to see more of them and their homelife too with sammy.And mabye silver could talk to kelly about something like dixon haha..I would so love that

when im gone,Daryl Dixon

☻Sami
Old 12-22-2008, 10:54 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT

We really need more sister scenes, I so wanted to have the grounding scene and see Kelly get a little mad at Silver for the party or something

Old 12-22-2008, 10:59 PM
Master Fan

Yes, yes, yes to both of you! Gah! It drives me crazy that the writers aren't tapping into all of that. They just don't get it.

Icon by Court
Old 12-22-2008, 11:08 PM
Master Fan

It baffles me that they don't see the potential, but with the number of potentially great SLs they keep ignoring I guess I shouldn't be surprised

come on look at the cuteness

how can you not give them more screen time?

Old 12-22-2008, 11:30 PM
Master Fan

Awwwwwwww. They're such an adorable family! Stupid writers. But you're right; they're messing up with more than just Kelly/Silver. That's just where I really want to see them focus right now. So much potential being squandered.

Icon by Court
Old 12-22-2008, 11:42 PM
Absolute Fan

aw I loved that scene!Come on they show the wilson family and naomis family so why not show kelly and silver since thats silvers family.I really wish I could just tell the writters to slow down and take your time.Devlop characters more so we can really see who they are and love them and GIVE ME MORE KELLY/SILVER oo and more dixon/silver.Okay im done

when im gone,Daryl Dixon

☻Sami
Old 12-22-2008, 11:58 PM
Master Fan

It really would be a great dynamic to explore since Silver has basically been taking care of herself for the last 2 yrs, how does she react to actually living with an adult who enforces rules, does she just accept being grounded, and there are the usual sister stuff of big sister giving advice and little sis not really listening or telling her "hey, thats not how you were"

and we deserved a better reunion than the corridor scene, they could have had them catch up, talk about the party, anything rather than have Kelly give the plant analogy speech to Annie and Naomi

Old 12-23-2008, 12:05 AM
Master Fan

Character development. This show is sorely lacking on it. They really do need to slow down and get us to love these characters instead of trying to fit as many plotlines as possible into each and every show. It's like they think we have ADD and won't be able to sit still through a show that really focuses on one or two stories a week. And they're dead wrong, because that's exactly what I want to see.

The Kelly/Silver relationship could be so rich if they tied together their experiences growing up. Kelly went through the same exact thing and we should be seeing her help Silver deal with what is essentially the loss of her mother for all intents and purposes. Silver should be upset and struggling and she isn't. Again, no development, no depth to the characters. It's really frustrating.

Icon by Court
Old 12-23-2008, 12:17 AM
Master Fan

The show is going to fast even for me and I have ADD

the thing is I get that Silver is not all emo and depressed all the time, that would be OOC for her, she doesn't really show her vulnerable side to people, she didn't even tell Kelly what was going on, so she has a problem letting people know how she feels, but that shouldn't mean that we can't get subtle hints about her feeling abandoned (the girl actually has no parents) or feeling insecure about the possibility that Kelly might have left
a short conversation where Kelly says "how are you holding up", Silver says "I'm fine" Kelly says "thats what you always say, I know better, I lived through it myself"